Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New look to xbox!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XMan4299

XMan4299

New look to xbox! Empty
PostSubject: New look to xbox!   New look to xbox! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 am

Anyone else shocked to be booted off xbox live last night for the mass update? Nice new look though. Works a whole lot better. More like a computer now with the apps section and such. Me personally can't wait for MLB tv. But we did lose valuable testing time in the 30 minutes it takes to do all the restrict of routers and such![strike]
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

New look to xbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look to xbox!   New look to xbox! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

The update hit right as we were about to start our Touring Car race last night. Talk about bad timing!

I -censored- a lot about the dashboard last night. But there's really only 2 things I don't like about it. 1) Joining a party from the dashboard (Not the guide menu) has like 5 steps added to it now. And 2) It tells you when ever someone gets on the the game you are playing. That'll get real old, real fast.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Basicblaq

New look to xbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look to xbox!   New look to xbox! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Is anyone having issue connecting to Xbox Live..I was on for 5 minutes and it disconnected me..now I can't logon?
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

New look to xbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look to xbox!   New look to xbox! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Is anyone having issue connecting to Xbox Live..I was on for 5 minutes and it disconnected me..now I can't logon?

It will lose your connection a few times before it FULLY stores it. It is due to the high number of people haveing to download the update. Xbox live answered that one for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New look to xbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look to xbox!   New look to xbox! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New look to xbox!
Page 1 of 1