Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps

Go down 
+17
TheManNowDog777
ClownNinjaUSMC
Meyervw
Claude Frollo
jpnvr4
PSEUDO 45
Basticular
o351
Luongo27
SSRT DWilkerson
BIMM3RR
Raceboy77
OLDFenderBender
XMan4299
sniper919
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Basticular wrote:
I spent a good 6 hours last night tuning for this god forsaken piece of tarmac, even enlisting dan and fender to help me out and my car has gone from "this dosent feel quite rii OH GOOOOOOOOOOD" to slightly managable but pretty slow.

What are you complaining about..At least you will be racing in B Room LOL!!!!

FYi...I am going for the Hard Charge Award tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Basticular wrote:
I spent a good 6 hours last night tuning for this god forsaken piece of tarmac, even enlisting dan and fender to help me out and my car has gone from "this dosent feel quite rii OH GOOOOOOOOOOD" to slightly managable but pretty slow.

yeah what did you do during qualifying? crash on the first lap or something? At least you were consistently doing good laps, my qual time was about as good as I can get.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
Allright, well i may not make the race today. Military family friend (who i personally didnt really know) took his life today. Not to sure whats gonna happen.

I really sorry 2 hear ( honestly speakin ) I hope U do race tho in memory of him ... my condolences
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Basticular wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Basticular wrote:

yeah what did you do during qualifying? crash on the first lap or something? At least you were consistently doing good laps, my qual time was about as good as I can get.

No..I didn't crash..I just dirted a few laps...but thinks happen and I should have maybe Qualified today as I was running better times...

Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
Allright, well i may not make the race today. Military family friend (who i personally didnt really know) took his life today. Not to sure whats gonna happen.

Chen...Sorry to hear about the lost...Will keep the family in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 pm

PSEUDO 45 wrote:
I might not make the race today, it depends when I get off of work today.

Can I take your spot LOL!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
That sucks Chenstrap. Hope it all works out for his family and for those of you who knew him. Hmmm, nothing personal but suicide is a suckers way out IMHO. However, it takes super gargantuan balls to take your own life!

IDK the whole story, all i know is im super worried about his wife (who lives in another state). Basically she was dating another Marine Friend of ours who was killed in Iraq a couple years ago. Then she marries this guy who was the first guys best friend (both being marines) and then this happens.

IDK what was going through this guys mind though. I do know both him and another marine friend of mine who shot himself a couple years back both went through Fallujiah in 2004 and saw a hell of a lot of shit being in one of the groups having some of the highest casulties in the entire battle. So lord only knows what he was thinking/seeing in his minds eye.
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Combat leaves scars that are unimaginably hard to heal (if ever). I hope children were not involved. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Race Rooms For Infineon Raceway Long

Please be in your room by 4:40 PST if at all possible. We will do a 1 lap run to get racers in grid order at 5:00pm PST . Then a normal outlap to begin the race. Be on time or be left out

Mandatory Pit window lap 10 - 30.

(HOST)PredatorUSMC
GOD FOOT
Chenstrap
Sniper919
Raceboy77
xx M Rossi xx
RAFT No Brakes
PLFSpurtle
DesertDuck
SSRT Pronebird
Jonny Dub 12
PredatorUSMC
RAFT Hiredgun
Speed Demon 69
jpnVR4

(HOST)Basticular
SSRT DWilkerson
profane one vt
Matthnt
Snowman529
Claude Frollo
FD dirty peter
PSEUDO 45
monette92
corndog821
DoubleRazor1
Luongo27
Basticular
KikRox268
Stymer

(HOST)Basicblaq
xman4299
OZ DA RULER
o351
Sambinksey
Zambo367
THF dvsSublime
TheManNowDog777
MeyerVW
jeckel4438
Basicblaq
Gooner531
TyrannicCymbals

PRE-RACE
BIMM3RR
OldFenderBender
charlessnelling

I gotta say that everyone was a bit faster on this track than I expected. (including myself). I was sure the top qualifiers would be in the 1:33.4-5 range and I figured I would be low 1:34's. I estimated that the avg..times would be mid 1:34.4's to high 1:35. But everyone, <well most of you> put some time in and exceeded what I thought.

Notable Not here's:
vV Science Vv
RAFT Zed o Sick
Cia2004
DustinHoneycutt
E Stewardii
OutrunNAScaR14
Panbot 3000

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 pm

My power flashed when I was Lap 20 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm

i had a good run going, on pace for 3rd place until my internet decided to shit the bed like it always does...fml Sad
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

PSEUDO 45 wrote:
My power flashed when I was Lap 20 I believe.

don't sell yourself so short, it was lap 23, you got halfway and more points afro
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

That race was bull. On to the next one. Does not matter now. I should have just taken the pre race time of 1:12 that I ran with Charles and kept on moving into my new house. I think restarting because someone lags out after lap 3 is bs. If I lag out, I lag out and I know I am done. I go from first 1000 ft ahead of 2nd and 3000 ft in front of third to going into a tire wall on the first hot lap as we all battled for first.

You know what sucks? I finished 5 minutes slower with 100% aero damage.

Oh and the person that said, don't be a d! You would be doing this too if it had been you.

I have been broke into twice in 10 days. Had my stuff cleaned out twice. I busted my ass to get new xboxes and tvd just for the chance to get on here and race with you guys. I think it is messed up that we restarted for a lag out, but I was told no after getting trashed. I work my ass each week in these practices. I try to follow predator, Wilkerson, etc. because I want to get better.

I just don't think this was right.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

TheManNowDog777, sorry about lap 2. You braked early and I found you. I looked at the replay and I just did not expect you to hit the brakes so soon. My apologies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

The outlaps for the rooms should really really be taken out if we are going to do them. The outlap for A room was so slow my lap was actually certified. I can't imagine how much time that cost myself and others in A room. On top of that it was an incredibally late clear and go.

Rediculous to be penalized for making A room.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Sorry if I sounded off too much! Been one hell of a week. Got broke into twice, these sorry bastards stole my 15 month olds Halloween candy and piggy bank money, 4 big screens, three xboxes, a ps3, all my games....

The only fun I was having was racing with you guys this week. I just snapped when we restarted. I just felt that it was not justified. I have seen people lag out early and they did not get a restart. Maybe if that person would have won in our room, I would not have been this mad.

It has been a terrible, terrible week. So I hope no one takes offense to my ranting, but I did 5 minutes better pre racing with Charles with ai drivers? And they intentionally try to wreck you. You have to see it from my point of view. I am not at the level these guys are at yet. To finally be doing well two or three weeks in a row is an accomplishment to the hard work I have put in to get better. To see that work ho from 1st to 10th in an instant is just too much to take.

So sorry guys for getting mad, but I feel that we should have not restarted. We never had before, why start now?
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 pm

I was the one that "lagged out" on lap 3 which was actually my XBOX freezing (NON RESPONSIVE TO ANY INPUTS). I came back in to tell everyone what happened and did not expect a restart. After the HUGE delay we had starting with all of the lobby problems I did not expect a restart. But when a lot of people agreed I wasn't going to complain. I am sorry about what has happened to you and what happened during the race. It seemed like there was a lot of dirty racing tonight and flared tempers due to the delays and lack of courtesy.

I understand hard racing but some of the racers in room C need to know their limits as a racer and swallow their pride a bit and let other pass them if they are obviously slower. That would cure a lot of problems we are having.

Back to top Go down
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Meyervw wrote:
TheManNowDog777, sorry about lap 2. You braked early and I found you. I looked at the replay and I just did not expect you to hit the brakes so soon. My apologies.

I thought that after the hit, I was going to still be alright, even though I had 25% engine damage. I guess not really then.

Whatever, Apology Accepted
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Well payback come on lap 14. I have to review it and see who clipped the wall and we met nose to nose.
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 am

Zambo367 and I had a meet on lap 14.
Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 GetPhoto
Me and TheManNowDog777
Just another
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 am

I have learned three very important things this week

One I did call xman a,Dick I don't care you can whine all day about it but the group as a whole voted. It was lap four not 14 and we had problems with the room all night. We all want to race. Not just you!!!!!!!! So if a group votes as a whole then it must be ok. And we have restarted for some crazy crap.

2. You took your self out in that turn. So even though we restarted you caused your own problems watch replay

3. Every week we get done all I hear is your bitching its getting old. Shit happens were grown men playing a video game for points. To me it sounds as your wasted energy on these rants could be used finding a safer place to live. I am sorry you were robbed but twice I would be moved already

So now your going to write this long rambling blog that I'm not going to read because I'm done with this subject The moral of the story shit happens!!!! As we say in the marines suck it the fuck up
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 am

jeckel4438 wrote:

One I did call xman a,Dick I don't care you can whine all day about it but the group as a whole voted. It was lap four not 14 and we had problems with the room all night. We all want to race. Not just you!!!!!!!! So if a group votes as a whole then it must be ok. And we have restarted for some crazy crap.

2. You took your self out in that turn. So even though we restarted you caused your own problems watch replay

3. Every week we get done all I hear is your bitching its getting old. Shit happens were grown men playing a video game for points. To me it sounds as your wasted energy on these rants could be used finding a safer place to live. I am sorry you were robbed but twice I would be moved already

So now your going to write this long rambling blog that I'm not going to read because I'm done with this subject The moral of the story shit happens!!!! As we say in the marines suck it the fuck up

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY! You dont know me or where I live. In fact, my area has been hit with about 72 break-ins in 2 weeks. That is not normal. Some sick fuck cant get a job I guess.

1. I am MOVING - which is why I should have just taken a prerace time. I have been broken into twice SINCE closing on my house - BUT I do have a job and have to move when I can.

2. HE left at lap four- WE restarted on LAP 6 - That is past 5 correct?

3. I SAID that I wrecked on lap two. We went into a turn three wide and my steering locked up after bouncing off of O351. We did not restart for that cluster that ALSO took out someone else that I bounced into.

4. My bitching is because I believe that we have said before in our rooms to guys that we did not restart after lap 5, which we did.

You dont have to listen to my "bitching". IF YOU READ BOTH POSTS, you will see that I APOLOGIZE for ranting and getting mad. I know that there were cars all fucked up behind me - THAT IS HOW I GOT SO FAR AHEAD. My issue is we restarted on lap 6.

I said it is what it is. IF you look at the times that I posted that stuff, it was AFTER the race WHEN I WAS STILL MAD. I have already said fuck it and moved on.

Maybe I would not have been so fucking mad if it was not nearly 9:00 pm before we actually got the damn race started, and then to have to KEEP restarting.

SO ONCE AGAIN - I am sorry for getting mad and ranting. It was the heat of the moment and I am sorry. How many times do I have to say I am sorry for getting mad. I just dont believe it was fair to restart on Lap 6, at nearly 9 o'clock. I am going to voice my opinion because that is what you, other Marines, my grandfather, all fought to keep secure. But you are damn right about me taking myself out. I called position, my wheel touched o351's door and the wheel locked up and sent me into a tire wall. Never ONCE did I deny that it happened that way or blame anyone else.

You may be a better driver than me - In fact - you guys probably are much better in many ways. I have been getting better the last few weeks and the combination of events since the ALPS have just been adding up.

ALPS - running 4th and ran into a wall by an exiting pit road guy that did not call. - WE CALL NOW THANK GOD!!!!
ROAD AMERICA - Running 5th in room when a unqualified car goes off track and comes back on and takes me AND another guy out.
Mugello - STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE AND FINISHED 4th in room
THIS WEEK - Leading and pulling away from 2nd when we restart on lap 6.

It all had built up until I could not take it anymore. I am actually good at this track - the only one that I know from these tracks so far, and I wanted to do well. Hence my anger toward the decision. BUT ONCE AGAIN - I am sorry for speaking my mind. It did not matter when we restarted either.

ON TO THE NEXT TRACK- Where I will sit quietly in my qualified room and just run around the track, since that is what I must do. Suck it the fuck up.

Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: : Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 am

men My wifi adapter madcatz failed me at lap 7... I think I'm gonna buy the real wifi adapter... used or some thing cause its really sucks not be able to race just for that... but anyway Im catching up on next race...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:47 am

XMan4299 wrote:
jeckel4438 wrote:

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY! You dont know me or where I live. In fact, my area has been hit with about 72 break-ins in 2 weeks. That is not normal. Some sick fuck cant get a job I guess.

1. I am MOVING - which is why I should have just taken a prerace time. I have been broken into twice SINCE closing on my house - BUT I do have a job and have to move when I can.
O351. glad you have a job and are moving out of that current situation
O351. He rejoined the lobby on 5 and as a group decided to restart. It may have taken a lap for all to quit out.
3. I SAID that I wrecked on lap two. We went into a turn three wide and my steering locked up after bouncing off of O351. We did not restart for that cluster that ALSO took out someone else that I bounced into.
O351.after the lap 5 restart everyone agreed that no matter what there would be no more restarts....Just like you Im sure Zambo wanted a restart but we agreed as a whole.
O351. You were called a "Dick" because until I told you to Watch the replay on my store front you told any body who would listen that o351 ran you into the wall.(replay on my SF lap 2 the squared off hairpin near the drag strip.)
4. My bitching is because I believe that we have said before in our rooms to guys that we did not restart after lap 5, which we did.
O351. I believe this was mentioned in 2.
You dont have to listen to my "bitching". IF YOU READ BOTH POSTS, you will see that I APOLOGIZE for ranting and getting mad. I know that there were cars all fucked up behind me - THAT IS HOW I GOT SO FAR AHEAD. My issue is we restarted on lap 6.

I said it is what it is. IF you look at the times that I posted that stuff, it was AFTER the race WHEN I WAS STILL MAD. I have already said fuck it and moved on.
O351. pre-racing is you answer? is that because the AI don't call Bullshit? We all joined this series to race in non-public lobbies, against Live competitors. We don't need to take advantage of or abuse the Pre-race system!
Maybe I would not have been so fucking mad if it was not nearly 9:00 pm before we actually got the damn race started, and then to have to KEEP restarting.
O351.It was almost an hour late for all of us, not just you!
SO ONCE AGAIN - I am sorry for getting mad and ranting. It was the heat of the moment and I am sorry. How many times do I have to say I am sorry for getting mad. I just dont believe it was fair to restart on Lap 6, at nearly 9 o'clock. I am going to voice my opinion because that is what you, other Marines, my grandfather, all fought to keep secure. But you are damn right about me taking myself out. I called position, my wheel touched o351's door and the wheel locked up and sent me into a tire wall. Never ONCE did I deny that it happened that way or blame anyone else.
O351. I don't think anyone needs to apologize for being mad/ we did not restart on lap 6./ I assume your talking about "Freedom of Speech" so in reply to ranting like a madman just K.I.S.S.
You may be a better driver than me - In fact - you guys probably are much better in many ways. I have been getting better the last few weeks and the combination of events since the ALPS have just been adding up.
O351. Agreed you have been getting better. All week long in practice you turned faster laps then I...You are fast no lets work on you ENDURANCE.
ALPS - running 4th and ran into a wall by an exiting pit road guy that did not call. - WE CALL NOW THANK GOD!!!!
ROAD AMERICA - Running 5th in room when a unqualified car goes off track and comes back on and takes me AND another guy out.
O351. Really? how long do you honestly think it would have lasted? There were guys in the running a lot faster then you.
It all had built up until I could not take it anymore. I am actually good at this track - the only one that I know from these tracks so far, and I wanted to do well. Hence my anger toward the decision. BUT ONCE AGAIN - I am sorry for speaking my mind. It did not matter when we restarted either. <<<<O351. then what has all this been for?

ON TO THE NEXT TRACK- Where I will sit quietly in my qualified room and just run around the track, since that is what I must do. Suck it the fuck up.
O351. all my answers and rebuttals are above in the text.
P.S. We would like to Thank your Grandfather for serving his country!
[b]

Last edited by o351 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am

o351 wrote:
XMan4299 wrote:
jeckel4438 wrote:

O351. glad you have a job and are moving out of that current situation
O351. He rejoined the lobby on 5 and as a group decided to restart. It may have taken a lap for all to quit out.
O351. You were called a "Dick" because untill I told you to Watch the replay on my store front you told any body who would listen that o351 ran you into the wall.(replay on my SF lap 2 the squared off hairpin near the drag strip.)
I believe this was mentioned in 2.

O351. pre-racing is you answer? is that because the AI don't call Bullshit? We all joined this series to race in non-public lobbies, against Live competitors. We don't need to take abuse the Pre-race system!
O351.It was almost an hour late for all of us, not just you!
O351. I don't think anyone needs to apologize for being mad/ we did not restart on lap 6./ I assume your talking about "Freedom of Speech" so in reply to ranting like a madman just K.I.S.S.
O351. Agreed you have been getting better. All week long in practice you turned faster laps then I...You are fast no lets work on you ENDURANCE.
O351. Really? how long do you honestly think it would have lasted? There were guys in the running a lot faster then you.
It all had built up until I could not take it anymore. I am actually good at this track - the only one that I know from these tracks so far, and I wanted to do well. Hence my anger toward the decision. BUT ONCE AGAIN - I am sorry for speaking my mind. It did not matter when we restarted either. <<<<A. then what has all this been for?

O351. all my answers and rebuttals are above in the text.
P.S. We would like to Thank your Grandfather for serving his country!
[b]

I am good and I am over this. I have apologized to everyone I feel I need to apologize to and I am not even going to get started on this one again, except I never blamed o351! I told yall that I ran into a wall racing next to him and that my car was destroyed and would not turn. AND I was not called a dick for the wreck. I was called a dick for not wanting to restart again and arguing about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps   Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 6 Infineon Raceway (long) 45Laps
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next