Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Empty
PostSubject: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Please no lap times posted here. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

I would like to be entered into the next series race available let me know if more information is needed.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

1. Join the series by posting in that area in the forum.
2. Build a car to the rules package
3. Put some race livery on it
4. Please add PredatorUSMC & CCB METAL to your friends list
5. enjoy the racing that you will soon be involved in!

Great to have you and we are glad to have you should you choose to join!
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Testing has begun...PredatorUSMC has been seen on that track several times this week. It seems Ferrari has really upped the ante for this race. There are at least 3 different versions of Predators 458 Italia that have been seen in the garage. There has been some private testing as well as some testing with the FSCS racers and further testing with ALMS cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: F3SCS - Car Scoop!   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am

F3SCS - Car Scoop!

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Image_thumb33

Team Larousse has been seen testing around Japan with a heavily disguised Gallardo test mule. According to unofficial reports, the team has been experimenting with new highly advance fuels consisting of a highly exotic angel tear extract. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, confirmed that the new compound was good for another ten seconds at the Suzuka track.

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Jean+Girard

On related news, Larousse's star driver Claude Frollo, has been seen frequenting Kujo brothels in Osaka. The driver insisted this is an integral part of his training.

Stay tuned for more insider's news.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 am

Frollo wrote:
F3SCS - Car Scoop!

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Image_thumb33

Team Larousse has been seen testing around Japan with a heavily disguised Gallardo test mule. According to unofficial reports, the team has been experimenting with new highly advance fuels consisting of a highly exotic angel tear extract. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, confirmed that the new compound was good for another ten seconds at the Suzuka track.

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Jean+Girard

On related news, Larousse's star driver Claude Frollo, has been seen frequenting Kujo brothels in Osaka. The driver insisted this is an integral part of his training.

Stay tuned for more insider's news.

Rofl...genius
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Any practice races going on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 pm

I was on almost all day yesterday! Literally all day! Mostly test n tune, but i was on. I held some practice races already today. We did about 7 races with myself, Zambo & Rook. Tried to get the new guy VinylicFire in but he was away from his XBox. I will most likely be on later. Gonna be out with my girl for a while today.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Cool, yeah...I've been m.i.a for the past couple of days because of midterms. I'll be on tonight...gotta knock the rust off this thing. I haven't really had a chance to test out the car with the new PI yet.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 pm

We caught up to the driver known as Red Rotor a few hours before tonight's race to ask a few questions.
We haven't seen you practicing too much this week, any particular reason why? "Well, I had personal matters to take care of"

We heard you were taking midterms for the college courses you're enrolled in. "Wow, now that is creepy that you would actually know that. Well if you must know, yes, that was the personal matter."

So how have your preparations gone with a shortened practice schedule this week. "Well I just had to practice four times as hard this week to try to compensate for the missed time. Other than that, I'm just following my usual pre-race rituals"

Rituals? What would these rituals be? "You really want to know?"

Yes, that's why we asked. (a slight smirk appears on the racer's face before he replies) "Well, I usually do a few practice laps to get the track embedded in my memory. Then...well, I get laid. Then do a few more laps to ensure my braking and acceleration points stay intact."

Wait, what?!? Did you just say what I thought you said?!? "If you're referring to the "getting laid" part, yes you heard correct. I'm usually completely chill and relaxed afterwards and it helps clear my head so I can get focused for the race."

...I'm speechless. "Well that's a first, anyways I have to get going and finish up prep"

Interesting comments from Red Rotor today...I'm still speechless.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm

A great race for the series! I am surprised I got the Victory the way RRR RedRotor Qualified and the way CCB METAL was on my ass or really in front of me most of the time! After watching the replay it was a great race for everyone. There were many position changes throughout the whole field.

RedRotor after watching the replay you were the quickest but you made some errors that cost you a few positions. Overall I thought it was a good race with suspense until the end. The pits and the uncertainty of it all made for an interesting conclusion.

The site and points have been updated. See you guys next week at Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah, I kick myself everytime I think of the mistakes...I was driving the car at 120% or at least trying to...I guess that's usually the times I would make the crucial mistake at the last chicane...I was trying to hold out till the last possible second to brake. I was driving so hard that by the end of the race I was nearing my S700 personal best time with a S680!!! Ugh(kicks self again) But definitely a close race all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 am

I never should have seen how far I could push my car gas wise. I had nothing to gain from it and lost the race on the last lap because of it. Oh well lesson learned I guess.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 am

That's what testing is for! The more you do the more you know. I already knew I couldn't go the distance because in testing I ran out on the tail end of lap 28. I pushed it a tad for the race because of our out lap/ rolling start...But I knew I wasn't gonna make it past 29 when my gas gauge went to blank in lap 28. Test n Tune is your good friend. It's mine. I thanked her for the victory last night! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Ya I was planing on seeing how far I could go in a test but due to a camping trip I took I didn't have time. But like I said lesson learned.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 pm

have to admit thou, 29 complete laps without running out of gas, i had to try lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Well CCB METAL your signature says it all...<"I would rather lose to a close race , then win by a mile"> ...cause that's EXACTLY what you did! Razz

That was what this series is all about. I appreciate all who are involved and who do show up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

lol i felt like i had botox cuz i was literally smiling the whole race
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT   RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 3 SUZUKA CIRCUIT
Page 1 of 1