Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps

Go down 
+16
THF dvsSublime
ClownNinjaUSMC
Luongo27
stymer
XMan4299
jeckel4438
SSRT DWilkerson
TyrannicCymbals
jpnvr4
Basicblaq
Zed 0 Sick
Meyervw
OLDFenderBender
Basticular
Raceboy77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
snowman529

snowman529

Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Who blamed your driving? All I have seen is complaints about lag and internet
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:28 pm

snowman529 wrote:
then maybe you should read it again.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Snowman did not say it, no need to get testy with him.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

When is someone going to change the front page picture to highlight my win dammit! Very Happy I deserve my highlight of fame lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
what pisses me off is people are blaming it on my driving and saying the "lag spike" was fake. i know i have shitty internet and i can't do anything about it. i'm in a rural area in canada. if people weren't blaming my driving for it instead of realizing it was my internet's fault and my fault for having bad internet instead of freaking out at me saying it was a fake lag spike and i crashed into someone, it would be a completely different situation.

It is a completely different situation. No one blamed you at all. We all know it's your Internet.

xx MRossi xx it will be up today. Or I should say this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

xx M Rossi xx wrote:
When is someone going to change the front page picture to highlight my win dammit! Very Happy I deserve my highlight of fame lol.

What this picture?!

Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 2028eaaf
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
xx M Rossi xx wrote:

What this picture?!

Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 2028eaaf

YES SIR!
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

If I don't get any future PI adjustments hopefully I can get that front page again on Road Atl, Sunset, and Nurburg (full). The others that are left arent the F50 strong tracks
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Road Atlanta is gonna be a battle royal. That I can assure you. There is a certain RUF driver that is determined to take top podium there. Not to mention a few others who will be running hard for the victory. Umm Sunset watch for #54...and the Ring...#54 has said it is time to reclaim his Kingdom. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Home page updated.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Road Atlanta is gonna be a battle royal. That I can assure you. There is a certain RUF driver that is determined to take top podium there. Not to mention a few others who will be running hard for the victory. Umm Sunset watch for #54...and the Ring...#54 has said it is time to reclaim his Kingdom. Twisted Evil

We'll have to see about that.....
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Your forgetting someone…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:

Your forgetting someone…

Yes because you build your PI up all season just so you can win the ring. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:
RACEBOY77 i do not know you but jesus christ your logic is appalling.... If your internet is bad you don't need to race. It should be common courtesy for you not to race, and getting mad at us because your internet is bad is insane. If you feel the need to stay 200ft away from someone because you lag that hard unfortunately in your case you don't no need to be here because your internet isn't up to par... I know you are quick and a good racer, but until you have a way of getting a better internet connection it just doesn't make sense for you to be messing it up for those of us that have decent internet. This isn't call of duty where lagging pretty much only hurts the person that has bad internet.
what pisses me off is people are blaming it on my driving and saying the "lag spike" was fake. i know i have bad internet and i can't do anything about it. i'm in a rural area in canada. if people weren't blaming my driving for it instead of realizing it was my internet's fault and my fault for having bad internet instead of freaking out at me saying it was a fake lag spike and i crashed into someone, it would be a completely different situation.

LOL...I am in a Rural Area in Canada as well and my internet connection is good! You might want to change your internet provider.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
snowman529 wrote:
then maybe you should read it again.

I read it again, and I still don't see where your driving was called into question. You were blamed, yes, because ultimately you caused the wreck. Lag or not, your car hit his car and ruined both of your chances at a top 10 finish. All you had to do was man up and say "sorry Sublime, I lagged, I didn't hit you on purpose" but that didn't happen. Instead, you mumbled something like "this happens everytime, I lag and wreck someone," quit the race, got on the forum and quit the series, and curse everyone out when he complained. Intentional or not don't act like the Busch brothers, take some responsibility for what happened.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 am

That is Kyle Busch- Kurt just beats up his crew, and the media.... Go 51!
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 am

XMan4299 wrote:

Oh XMan....please don't tell me you are a Kurt Busch fan. Rolling Eyes I thought you were better than that. Smile
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am

snowman529 wrote:
XMan4299 wrote:

Oh XMan....please don't tell me you are a Kurt Busch fan. Rolling Eyes I thought you were better than that. Smile
I would like to point out at this time that my number choice is only due to my GT. and has no affiliation with any real life drivers!
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am

Kurt busch and danica Patrick stickers on my truck! Two of the sports biggest egos!
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 am

XMan4299 wrote:
Kurt busch and danica Patrick stickers on my truck! Two of the sports biggest egos!

Oh good lord....I am gonna be sick. I feel a friendly wager coming on for the 500. I'll PM you later with an idea.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 am

i want to apologize to everyone for my blow up yesterday. that was totally uncalled for and wrong of me to do that. i thought i had apologized to who i wrecked in my post during the race but i went back to read it and realized that i didn't. sorry for wrecking you sublime, i take full blame for it and wish it didn't happen. sorry for cursing out everyone, i really haven't been myself lately due to meds and lots of pain from my oral surgery. i hope you guys can accept this apology but i understand if my blowup was just too much yesterday. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:05 am

SSRT Pronebird wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:

Your forgetting someone…

Yes because you build your PI up all season just so you can win the ring. Rolling Eyes

Pronebird...Umm unless you have not noticed my PI has not changed since race 3. So once again remove bitter foot from your mouth and race.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 am

****NOTICE TO ALL*****

Before you hit that "post" button. Walk away for 5 minutes, calm down, come back and read what you wrote and decide, with a calm mind, if your post is how you want yourself represented.

If you follow this simple plan you my friend will not look like a jack wagon!

Sam
OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 pm

SSRT Pronebird wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:

Your forgetting someone…

Pronebird...Umm unless you have not noticed my PI has not changed since race 3. So once again remove bitter foot from your mouth and race.

Well considering you've publicly admitted to this in the past....

Juse keep sweeping stuff under the rug. It'll go away eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

SSRT Pronebird wrote:
SSRT Pronebird wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:

Your forgetting someone…

Well considering you've publicly admitted to this in the past....

Juse keep sweeping stuff under the rug. It'll go away eventually.

Dude aren't u in third place overall? Why the hell are u complaining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps   Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 8 Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 25 Laps
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next