Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 team stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt Tethras

Season 7 team stuff Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

How do I register a team name for next season? I'm going to want my team to race with the Challenge or Testarossa
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:14 pm

When Registration opens for Season 7. It will be a while. We don't open registration up until near the end of each season. When there are 2 races left. Patience young Jedi. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Correction...... Despite my improving on track performance and recent win, Ferrari and I are having difficulties negotiating a contract for next season and I seriously doubt we will come to an agreement. On the flipside though Acura is throwing me some real good offers........ It's looking like it's gonna be the 05 NSX (Acura) for me and my new team next season.
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 am

Just to throw it out there. I am going to run the Mazda RX-8 R3 for season 7 and going to be the SpeedSource team. I'm looking for teammates.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 am

Yo SpeedSource! Dempsey Racing is looking for a technical alliance. We got to work together to put Mazda on top!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 am

For season 7 it looks like NAN Motorsports and Boosted Evolution will be teaming up again. However, the organization layout hasn't been quite figured out completely. Also, even though the Viper SRT-10 was good to the Boosted Evolution drivers, it looks like the contract with Dodge may not be renewed for next season. Hyundai, surprisingly enough, is on the forefront of securing a deal with one of the teams for the GTC series for next year however.
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 am

XMan4299 wrote:
Yo SpeedSource! Dempsey Racing is looking for a technical alliance. We got to work together to put Mazda on top!

Yes, I am definitely willing to work together to put Mazda up at the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 team stuff   Season 7 team stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 team stuff
Page 1 of 1