Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Empty
PostSubject: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Adjusted PI has now been posted. I tried to work this off of a few factors...Race times, Qual times, practice times & skill as displayed. My goal as Admin is to bring the competition closer for everyone and I believe the formula and PI's I have come up with will enable that to happen. http://f3scs.com/DriversPoints.html

Please no lap times posted here. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm

awe no more kicking public lobby butt with my series car lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Sure you can just use your 700 tune. I used my 690 a coupla times but it's not too easy when you actually get some good drivers in the Public lobbies. (but I know what your sayin')
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Awesome, I get to be back in the 690's again...I was getting a little discouraged for the next race when I was testing earlier...my times were horrid due to the long straight...gotta retune now and give it all she's got!!!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 am

Mad sad face my 695 tune beats my 705 tune................
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Is there any possible way I can have a PI of 695 instead of 690? I've been testing and tuning and there is no way my 690 setup will be anywhere near competitive with anyone in the series...especially for this race. I'm not going to list times, but lets just put it this way, if I drove absolutely flawless...no mistakes hit every turn perfect...I'm 2.5 seconds behind Predator's best time on this track...and that's driving flawless with no traffic. I just tested a 695 comparison and it gives me a more competitive time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 am

Its fine with me. I was worried about the pi changes on this track also.

But its up to predator to decided.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm

We just caught up to the driver known as Red Rotor after hearing startling new about his current situation.

What do you feel about the current changes that have taken place and your current series standings? "It is what it is, it happened to Mazda in the early 90's and to BMW in the 2000's"

How will this affect you as far as racing goes? "It doesn't really affect anything to tell the truth, it just means I have to drive harder more precise...basically flawless and tune to the absolute max...get every ounce of performance out of the new setup."

Well that's great to hear, any last words to say? "I'm just going to go hard and go for that number one spot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

Getting worryed about the race after the practice yesterday lol. I'm used to having the brake line and and although i can drive without it i kinda search for it lol. I tryed passing predator and i was like *yeah he's braking too soon, there's not the line yet...oops.. boom*. So if you see me going full throttle into the wall during the race you'll know what hapenned XD. Btw, i don' thave a mic nor a keyboard on my gamepad so i'm quite silent online. Sooo for the instruction i listen when i we're in the menu but don't expect an answer everytime since it takes an eternity to reply. I'll go buy a mic soon though so you can hear my french canadian accent XD.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

qweryuiop...Practice is all it takes to find your braking line. There are markers on the track in the form of, pylons, foot marking boards, tire marks on track, curbing, little things you can use to help you find a consistent braking zone. I will say this PLEASE if you are unsure of your braking err on the side of braking early rather than late that way you don't take out a fellow racer. Cause trust me I am not an early braker! lol! I am a late braking trail brake into the corner racer.

As for the mic...Ok we will be sure to speak often to you so LISTEN UP! no Sleep
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Admin wrote:
"There are markers on the track in the form of, pylons, foot marking boards, tire marks on track, curbing, little things you can use to help you find a consistent braking zone."

They are only there if i don't knock them away!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 am

[CCB] -]v[ETA]_- wrote:
Admin wrote:
"There are markers on the track in the form of, pylons, foot marking boards, tire marks on track, curbing, little things you can use to help you find a consistent braking zone."

They are only there if i don't knock them away!!! lol!

Cone/marker eater!!! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Honestly rotor im surprised my car's front bumper doesn't look like junk, oh wait it already does cuz i keep hitting the inside of corner #1 in testing...... don't tell the press that lol

.... I blame it on being sick, over compensating for my late reaction time
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Well, that wall does NOT move! You might wanna try to miss that one there CCB. There are many other walls that don't cause nearly as much damage for you to hit geek I bet that if you avoid the walls you and that Vette could be a force to contend with.

( Well that and if you avoid crashing into your own teammate in the pits like ALMS Corvettes C6R's did elephant )
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
Well, that wall does NOT move! You might wanna try to miss that one there CCB. There are many other walls that don't cause nearly as much damage for you to hit geek I bet that if you avoid the walls you and that Vette could be a force to contend with.

( Well that and if you avoid crashing into your own teammate in the pits like ALMS Corvettes C6R's did elephant )

Rofl
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 pm

lol yea that was pretty bad but yeah its just the fact that i'm sick and over compensating for my delayed reaction time that i am getting myself into sticky situations.

i ran about 6 test runs with computers today i might add, the very first one, being a bit of a learning experience at how 6 of the 8 cars always Stop at that first corner... had to restart lol, but the next races it was pretty decent so ... i'm good bro
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Almost go time, anymore practice sessions?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 pm

perhaps in about 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Qualifying times are getting pretty close. Everyone in B room was within .700 of each other and not too far off A room times! Very close.

Great Race all. The first 20 laps were knuckle biters with RRR Red Rotor on my bumper like a red booger and CCB Metal dippin his nose in there making it that much more nerve racking! The walls bit Rotor first then later on I tapped one too. I pushed it hard trying to keep Metal back but he was able to get by on lap 35. I tried to pressure Metal into making a mistake so I could re-pass and hopefully get the 2 in a row, but he only made very minor errors and I got next to him a couple of times but couldn't make the pass. Overall a great race.

Mugello should be very interesting since there are no walls to really hit unless you really screw it up. The field seems to be evening up a bit. THE NEW POINTS AND PI ADJUSTMENTS ARE UP!

CONGRATS CCB METAL!

(posted on the Forza Forums) http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/3756032/ShowThread.aspx#3756032

You guys are more than welcome to comment on the forums there about the race too. Might build interest and get more racers!
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

great picture!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps 1st_cr10

I think that resume pretty well my race XD.

On a sidenote i started practicing for mugello and so far i'm doing great as you can see.
Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Practi10

Atleast there's no wall there Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Flipping at Mugello? Where? I don't think I have ever seen anyone flip there. Well cept you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 am

The lil zig-zag before the last turn. I was pushing the car on the rumble zone to see if i could flip there so i know what place to avoid during the race. I didn't thought i could flip it either lol.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am

PredatorUSMC wrote:
Qualifying times are getting pretty close. Everyone in B room was within .700 of each other and not too far off A room times! Very close.

Great Race all. The first 20 laps were knuckle biters with RRR Red Rotor on my bumper like a red booger and CCB Metal dippin his nose in there making it that much more nerve racking! The walls bit Rotor first then later on I tapped one too. I pushed it hard trying to keep Metal back but he was able to get by on lap 35. I tried to pressure Metal into making a mistake so I could re-pass and hopefully get the 2 in a row, but he only made very minor errors and I got next to him a couple of times but couldn't make the pass. Overall a great race.

Mugello should be very interesting since there are no walls to really hit unless you really screw it up. The field seems to be evening up a bit. THE NEW POINTS AND PI ADJUSTMENTS ARE UP!

CONGRATS CCB METAL!

(posted on the Forza Forums) http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/3756032/ShowThread.aspx#3756032

You guys are more than welcome to comment on the forums there about the race too. Might build interest and get more racers!

Yeah, the racing was tight for almost the entire race. I wish I was able to keep it tight in the second half, but my mind started to wander and I started making crucial mistakes that I never made in practice...go figure lol. Just a little helpful tip for everyone, if you have a certain ritual you do before every race STICK TO IT...I wasn't able to ahem...stick to my ritual...my mind just started wandering in mid race lol...won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

When it goes wrong! Shocked
Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps 1
Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps 2
Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps 3-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps   Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 4 Sunset Peninsula 40 laps
Page 1 of 1