Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series

Go down 
+106
-]v[ETA]_-
darkknt7
White79bu
JDM350GT
No1 Tommy Smurf
CHA0S II
BMEAZY II
Kuts88
blackhawk s61
GrEeN x BiNk3
F4H Diablo
sideways allday
Daniel 43 M
JoshdaSquash
IACS VDub
RAFT Knight
NSA Roca
Im Mr Hyde
RAFT Phenom
S2M Coblet
irogerc
Bad0Karma
BANSAI66
nate024
I_LiKe_PiE788
ox FASTLANE xo
RR Rowdy Burns
handh40
onewickeddsm
BRO0K5
MBRACER1
Westernferrari
DaB1GKahuna 007
bucs1206
WGRcngOnlyTwstd
forstsc400
NS_suicid3
corndog821
Luongo27
TyrannicCymbals
cantuone
CurtHChan
DoubleAgent25
THF dvsSublime
FERRARIFAITHFUL
Groove
Wolf4k4smash
IMidnightRiderI
acidboogie
xxHENCHMAN24xx
Red R0tor
Sir Panbot
Peader24
Blahzay xxl
Sour Gun
CThompson17
sniper919
iraceaquad
BIMM3RR
Matthnt
NinjaGoat00
vV Science Vv
s0ul harv3st
SWICKEDGT3
Hiredgun308
RyeRye258
Dr PiiHB
Xx Deadly AZ xX
tom collins
oddball7000
ClownNinjaUSMC
DesertDuck 89
KikRox268
R3troD
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
TheManNowDog777
monette92
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Jonny Dub 12
Evilblackguns
aandrex
Bradsz
gdub369
komori8c
masaratiracer23
Basicblaq
Kayotic Cal
PSEUDO 45
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Basticular
vrex01
stymer
snowman529
wcr racer x
o351
Sgt Tethras
Speed Demon 69
purefatcat
Kamikaze1414
hosakiller
SSRT DWilkerson
XMan4299
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Cant go from GTC to GT in the middle of the season. Keep your team Brad...Try to recruit on the Forza boards see what level of interest you get.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:10 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:
Unfortunately due to drama incurred by having POW/MIA, an AirForce sticker and red wheels on my car in support of Memorial Day, I have to resign from Maniac Racing Team and will be continuing the season as a Privateer (unless a team wants to pick me up).

If I change cars do I lose points I already earned? If so I will finish the season in the current car. I am having a car designed but can finish testing this season and have it ready for next season if need be.

I'm with you on this one Basti, I'm confused as well. Can someone (or you Duc) clarify why he is having to race as a Privateer now?

You will need to race with him during a Practice session to get the reason. If the story is true then all I have to say is some ppl take this game too serious.

Duc if you are interested we have a position open in the Blue Oval Racing. We can also help you with a tune once you pi has been determine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:25 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:
Unfortunately due to drama incurred by having POW/MIA, an AirForce sticker and red wheels on my car in support of Memorial Day, I have to resign from Maniac Racing Team and will be continuing the season as a Privateer (unless a team wants to pick me up).

If I change cars do I lose points I already earned? If so I will finish the season in the current car. I am having a car designed but can finish testing this season and have it ready for next season if need be.

I'm with you on this one Basti, I'm confused as well. Can someone (or you Duc) clarify why he is having to race as a Privateer now?

Sent you a PM. I don't want to air "dirty laundry" out on the forums. This is not the place for it. RAFT if you really want to know then PM me or hit me up on Live (Duc748s - XBL). I already explained to Pred because I needed to know the rules for switching cars and points. Being new to the group i didn't understand the penalties/rules as they are not clearly stated.

Only bad part is if I switch to Privateer and change cars, I will have to pick a car from a choice of 3 or so. Unless I totally didn't understand what Pred was telling me (his mic kept cutting out). I am having a really hard time driving and tuning the Lambo. I was testing other cars out to get a feel for them on HotLanta and was running 1:32:xx --> 1:34:xx untuned, one car was factory with just race tires and areo. I thought it was that I was a really crappy driver, I guess I just can't drive the Lambo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

You will need to race with him during a Practice session to get the reason. If the story is true then all I have to say is some ppl take this game too serious.

Duc if you are interested we have a position open in the Blue Oval Racing. We can also help you with a tune once you pi has been determine.

Shoot me a friend request on Live. I sent you a PM...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

those ford GT's are quick, seems like a great opportunity :p
Back to top Go down
xxHENCHMAN24xx

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
those ford GT's are quick, seems like a great opportunity :p

I couldn't agree more. From my experience so far, those Blue Oval boys are good guys, and should make great teammates.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:56 am

Duc I help you with build tune ect. Send me a friends request.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:02 am

RAFT Hiredgun wrote:

Hey Duc make sure you try and get in a room with Hired he really good at tuning those American Cars and since you look like you are interested in that Saleem I sure he can set you up with a good tune. I should be on tonight if you are looking to get more practise in..I am really trying to to get this time down. by 1 more second

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
RAFT Hiredgun wrote:

Hey Duc make sure you try and get in a room with Hired he really good at tuning those American Cars and since you look like you are interested in that Saleem I sure he can set you up with a good tune. I should be on tonight if you are looking to get more practise in..I am really trying to to get this time down. by 1 more second

Hired - I'll add you as soon as I get on. Thanks for all the help!

Basic - I'm sure you'll get there, you we getting close last night. I will be on tonight and I'll join you in practice so you can get that time down..

Everyone - Thank you for all the help, advice and patience. I am so glad I joined this community, you guys are really a great bunch and make racing competitive, but fun at the same time. So again..Thank you, it means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Those GTs are really quick, it'd be an excellent opportunity to get on a great team with a great car, I'd jump on it if I were you.
Back to top Go down
darkknt7

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:54 am

GAMERTAG: darkknt7
CLASS ENTERING: GTC
CAR RUNNING: CAR CHOSEN NOT AVAILABLE IN GTC
RACE NUMBER:39
Privateer

Registration not complete -Admin
Back to top Go down
darkknt7

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 am

Sorry my class is GT for the 911 GT2
Back to top Go down
darkknt7

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 am

CLASS ENTERING: GT
CAR RUNNING: 2012 Porsche 911 gt2
RACE NUMBER: 39
Privateer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 am

darkknt7 wrote:
CLASS ENTERING: GT
CAR RUNNING: 2012 Porsche 911 gt2
Privateer

GT is closed, sorry
Back to top Go down
darkknt7

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 am

Ok
GAMERTAG:darkknt7
CLASS ENTERING: GTC
CAR RUNNING:2007 Porsche 911 gt3
Privateer
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

METAL C6R
GT
2011 #4 CORVETTE RACING ZR1

unsigned
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
METAL C6R
GT

unsigned

nice to see you found a corvette worth racing. welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

yea, its sad that my old enemy took this long lol
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 am

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
METAL C6R
GT

unsigned

pretty sure GT is still closed.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 am

Metal is grandfathered in. He has been here since season 1.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:42 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Oorah! I had to represent for corvette since i am technically a factory driver, hence my gamer tag.

just imagine that my ZR1 broke down in season 5 and i ordered a really critical and expensive part to fix it for forza 4. it finally came and it didn't work so it being on back order, and what not, my team finally sent out a replacement car and boy am i pleased
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 am

you turn down everyone because of a rule yet you let him in since he's been here forever? that's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 am

Raceboy77 wrote:

you turn down everyone because of a rule yet you let him in since he's been here forever? that's not fair.
Honestly I don't think people would mind everyone knows his driving style and it won't disrupt the season, I think for new drivers they should have to wait anyway because its frustrating to explain the rules to a new comer when most racers are worried about themselves at this point.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

Zed 0 Sick wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

Honestly I don't think people would mind everyone knows his driving style and it won't disrupt the season, I think for new drivers they should have to wait anyway because its frustrating to explain the rules to a new comer when most racers are worried about themselves at this point.

it's still a huge double standard and not fair to anyone else who wants to join GT.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 am

I don't see a problem with it and I'm sure other race officials don't either, Metal is a renowned racer in the series he knows what goes on with a new racer you would have to explain everything and at this point in the season like I stated before it would not be a good idea for a new racer to come into a hostile mid season environment when everyone is focused on themselves and not helping other racers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next