Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series

Go down 
+106
-]v[ETA]_-
darkknt7
White79bu
JDM350GT
No1 Tommy Smurf
CHA0S II
BMEAZY II
Kuts88
blackhawk s61
GrEeN x BiNk3
F4H Diablo
sideways allday
Daniel 43 M
JoshdaSquash
IACS VDub
RAFT Knight
NSA Roca
Im Mr Hyde
RAFT Phenom
S2M Coblet
irogerc
Bad0Karma
BANSAI66
nate024
I_LiKe_PiE788
ox FASTLANE xo
RR Rowdy Burns
handh40
onewickeddsm
BRO0K5
MBRACER1
Westernferrari
DaB1GKahuna 007
bucs1206
WGRcngOnlyTwstd
forstsc400
NS_suicid3
corndog821
Luongo27
TyrannicCymbals
cantuone
CurtHChan
DoubleAgent25
THF dvsSublime
FERRARIFAITHFUL
Groove
Wolf4k4smash
IMidnightRiderI
acidboogie
xxHENCHMAN24xx
Red R0tor
Sir Panbot
Peader24
Blahzay xxl
Sour Gun
CThompson17
sniper919
iraceaquad
BIMM3RR
Matthnt
NinjaGoat00
vV Science Vv
s0ul harv3st
SWICKEDGT3
Hiredgun308
RyeRye258
Dr PiiHB
Xx Deadly AZ xX
tom collins
oddball7000
ClownNinjaUSMC
DesertDuck 89
KikRox268
R3troD
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
TheManNowDog777
monette92
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Jonny Dub 12
Evilblackguns
aandrex
Bradsz
gdub369
komori8c
masaratiracer23
Basicblaq
Kayotic Cal
PSEUDO 45
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Basticular
vrex01
stymer
snowman529
wcr racer x
o351
Sgt Tethras
Speed Demon 69
purefatcat
Kamikaze1414
hosakiller
SSRT DWilkerson
XMan4299
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ox FASTLANE xo

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 am

I know him joining won't hurt my standings but the faster guys it could, any points taken away (in any form) will affect the season possibly for them. Just my two cents .....
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Are you kidding me....He has been here since Season 1 and a dam good racer I think its only fair that a season winner is allowed back into F3SCS. OBTW...Maybe he can replace the guys who showed up for 1 race and dropped out of the GT series

Glad to have you back Metal...

LOL I think I see Bimmer letting the air out of the corvette
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:46 pm

The rule is technically for NEW racers joining the series. And The ONLY reason GT was closed AFTER we started the season was because the GT class was was pretty robust and the GTC class was a bit anemic. However, as far as METAL goes he is and has been a GT racer since this Series started. He is not a new racer. If we have umm lets say Zambo367 return and he picks his customary Maserati MC12 for GT he would be allowed to do so. The rules are enforced as they are supposed to be and no favoritism is displayed.

As for rules. There are many rules that do not need word for word explanation for any series or sport to function. Some are common sense and the participants are expected to know them prior to participating. Any rule weather it be temporary or permanent has merit and base behind it. If there are questions PM me PLEASE. Enough of the questions that are more like whoa is me why you do that etc..

I have NO problem explaining something. I would just rather not have a huge discussion on a minor thing. That's all. Enough pointing fingers and if he got caught and well he didn't stuff...Good gawd! No sport catches every penalty. If you happen to be the one that gets caught then that's just the way it goes. It has nothing to do with "ohhhh thats nooot fair mannn ahhh jeez he did it and he didn't get a penalty" If I see it and it merits noting IT WILL BE.

Let's just all RACE and worry about ourselves and our on track and ON MIC conduct. If anyone thinks things are unfairly done then send me a PM and take on the responsibility of being an Official and then you can watch all replays twice (at least) and try to see what you can, determine what happened, what was the result, who was more heavily at fault, and would it be penalized in ALMS, PWC, or Rolex Series? Then take action. I will see who wants the responsibility, if I get more than 1 person I will determine who has shown the leadership, maturity, and ability to be non bias.

Thanks.

ADMIN

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
it's still a huge double standard and not fair to anyone else who wants to join GT.
True rules are rules, but sometimes rules are a guideline for an overall bigger picture.

BIMM3RR wrote:
Life isn't fair, Metal is an OG, he's been here since season 1! Not very many of us here can say that...
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Metal is grandfathered in. He has been here since season 1.
Zed 0 Sick wrote:
Honestly I don't think people would mind everyone knows his driving style and it won't disrupt the season, I think for new drivers they should have to wait anyway because its frustrating to explain the rules to a new comer when most racers are worried about themselves at this point.

To me this rule is in place for trust issues and functionality of the series. to have a new driver join in the middle of a series could weigh the balance of the finish if the intentions of the driver isn't true. for instance purposefully wrecking someone just cause they are beating your friend.

Like bimmer and pred have said I have been here since season 1, i know how to drive, i drive respectfully, and push my car to my the best of my ability. and i may trade paint here and there lol!

also like zed stated with new personnel they must be informed, and with the vast ammount of participators in this series haveing to re-announce the rules would only further delay the race start time and make others unpleased with said new entry, which isn't good if you like to have friends, lol jk.

I'm not hear to steal your spot or threaten you, im hear to have fun thats what life to me is about. one of my main goals is to challenge myself and with this series is one of the few places where i can do that. I apologize for this inconvenience that you see has been wrought upon yourself but i mean not harm, also im suprised that my number was still eligible after all this time. hmmm scratch

Also
Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!
and i hope I'm as competitive as i was before
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm

i'm not afraid of you being competitive lol it's good to have competition, i just thought that the rule was set in stone but i guess it was more of a guideline than anything and people with experience pass by it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Raceboy read what I said Please. No one is passing by the rule. I EXPLAIN it right two posts above ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Raceboy read what I said Please. No one is passing by the rule. I EXPLAIN it right two posts above ^^^^^^^^

i did and as you said it's not quite in stone, if someone has experience and knows how the series runs they can get in but if someone's new it's another story.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah sure. That's how I explained it.
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome back Metal, I know we haven't raced together yet but we have practiced with you a few times. glad to see you back after hearing that you have been here since season 1!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Yeah sure. That's how I explained it.

yeah and i was just addressing what he said along with what you said about how it's actually new people that it applies to which makes more sense...
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm

I don't mean to start anything, but isnt his skill level a lil high for that car, like mines is too high for the Zonda Cinque ?

just a question.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

From the looks of his stats, it don't matter if he was in a VW beetle, he could still clean house. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm not sure why GT cant be re-opened since half the field didnt show up after the first couple of races (like normal).
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm

aka ROWDY wrote:
From the looks of his stats, it don't matter if he was in a VW beetle, he could still clean house. lol!
i tried to make a honda del sol work just for kicks and grins lol, it did great at the old mulsanne straight but with 250? wide tires, it didn't turn very well
also tried a tvr sagaris same issue so from this we can gather a del sol has bang worth the buck, and on that bombshell...

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
i tried to make a honda del sol work just for kicks and grins lol, it did great at the old mulsanne straight but with 250? wide tires, it didn't turn very well
also tried a tvr sagaris same issue so from this we can gather a del sol has bang worth the buck, and on that bombshell...

...goodnight everybody!

lol!
Enjoy Your Burrito!!!
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome back Metal, look forward to hitting the track with you!
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am

ye ole' metal is back! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
OC SLEVIN

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:32 pm

GAMERTAG: OC SLEVIN
CLASS ENTERING: GTC
CAR RUNNING: 1995 Porsche 911 GT2
RACE NUMBER: 17
TEAM NAME or PRIVATEER: Falken Racing (looking for teammate)
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 pm

OC SLEVIN wrote:
I would like to try out for the team if youd like im decently fast and looking for a decent team mate to run with add me and we will see how it goes Warpig2011
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Warpig2011 wrote:
OC SLEVIN wrote:
I would like to try out for the team if youd like im decently fast and looking for a decent team mate to run with add me and we will see how it goes Warpig2011

Only if u promise 2 stay on da team til da end of da season... Lol
Back to top Go down
OC SLEVIN

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Rog. Sent a request warpig. We'll get some laps in tonight i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:07 pm

OC SLEVIN wrote:
Rog. Sent a request warpig. We'll get some laps in tonight i suppose.
Enjoyed racing with you looking forward to racing the rest of the season with you will re register right now
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 pm

you guys picked the best car because theres just an enormous wing on top of a wing
Back to top Go down
OC SLEVIN

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Basticular wrote:
you guys picked the best car because theres just an enormous wing on top of a wing

You mean because its sexy?
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
OC SLEVIN wrote:

Dam miss piggy what is it now? Your 5th team this season? Good luck slevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next