Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted   Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi Guys,

I am no painter.

Basicblaq is looking for a Painter who can put the same paint scheme that is used on Team Extreme Speed Motorsports 458 Italia. But instead of Green I would like it in Red. So it would be black and Red. Please send me a message either by pm or xbl. I am willing to Gift you the car and pay a pretty penny to get this car painted.

Thanks
BB

Please click on the link below to see pictures of the car

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Ferrari+458+Italia+race+cars+of+Extreme+Speed+Motorsports+pictures&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=sI1aT_vTEOLq0QHhk42qDw&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=796
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted   Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Yo what's up basic I just did a quick paint for that car for another series I run. I did it in about a half hour so i know I could make it look a lot better. Let me kbow if your interested

Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Forza610

It's on the 430 but I've been wanting to do it on the 458 also. It's not done but its close.

That's their old paint. Did you want that one or their new one?
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted   Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 am

Ill check I think I still have it but I never did the words to it u can get them off of the storefront...ill be on around 12:30 orso.
I had it on my carrera gt in season five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted   Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Ferrari 1995 Challenge - Painter Wanted
Page 1 of 1