Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new series, inquire within....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

new series, inquire within.... Empty
PostSubject: new series, inquire within....   new series, inquire within.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:10 pm

So I have been playing around with a couple of cars to make a split class even. While preliminary tests have been done its time to start more serious tests. I am asking the community here for help. I will have a lobby up tonight for some tests to be run. If you would be kind enough to help out I would greatly appreciate it. Just send me a friend request and a message. I'll send the build to you for the test runs tonight. Please do not alter build but you can tune to fit your style.. Thanks in advance. Gamertag is Dr PiiHB.
Back to top Go down
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: new series, inquire within....   new series, inquire within.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Had great fun with these mate. this is going to be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: new series, inquire within....   new series, inquire within.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm

The lower class is a 99 lotus Elise. Pure grip in this car. It will have a set build and open tune.
The upper class is a lotus 2 eleven. It requires a little more control. This also has a set build but open tune.
Gamertag is Dr PiiHB for those who are interested. That's two i's.

Also in the works is a Trans Am series. This will be run separate from or in conjunction with the lotus series.
Depending on the interest given it may go up to a poll. I look forward to hearing everyone's feed back.

Trans Am series will be a spec build and open tune. I have been working on this series for a while so the cars are incredibly close.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: new series, inquire within....   new series, inquire within.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

I think SSRT DWilkerson already has a Trans Am series or something similar running. Check with him.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new series, inquire within....   new series, inquire within.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new series, inquire within....
Page 1 of 1