Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read

Go down 
+39
blackhawk s61
JoshdaSquash
MBRACER1
sniper919
Groove
irogerc
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
S2M Coblet
I_LiKe_PiE788
stymer
vV Science Vv
THF dvsSublime
s0ul harv3st
KikRox268
Red R0tor
oddball7000
Raceboy77
Luongo27
jpnvr4
iraceaquad
Dr PiiHB
hosakiller
OLDFenderBender
Sir Panbot
gdub369
Matthnt
snowman529
Bradsz
BIMM3RR
Basticular
Speed Demon 69
Blahzay xxl
Zed 0 Sick
TyrannicCymbals
TheManNowDog777
SSRT DWilkerson
Kamikaze1414
Admin/PredatorUSMC
monette92
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
iraceaquad

iraceaquad

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 am

Here is Peader 24's #199 Go Pro 458 italia Coal Region Racing
New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 GetPhotoashx-4
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: two plz    New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

jpnVR4

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 6865143938_d0e48d0d50_c

Raceboy77

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 7011257969_ce19263b4d_c

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
jpnVR4

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 6865143938_d0e48d0d50_c

Raceboy77

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 7011257969_ce19263b4d_c

hey guys you should try to make that number plate larger, i havent seen it on the track yet but it already looks too far from the front wheel and way too small.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 am

I know that because of the design of the car they can't really put them in the ideal location. So you may have to put them lower and to the front and put them an acceptable size. You may have to move the Patron Sponsor logo back and up a bit but Series Livery > Sponsor Livery.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:10 pm

how big is the requirement ? and where can i put the imsa tag on the back of the car? there's hard and space for the design

Last edited by jpnvr4 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 pm

what you got in the boot raceboy??? looking weighed down Smile
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I know that because of the design of the car they can't really put them in the ideal location. So you may have to put them lower and to the front and put them an acceptable size. You may have to move the Patron Sponsor logo back and up a bit but Series Livery > Sponsor Livery.

we can't move anything close to the wheel because you literally can't paint there...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Luongo27 wrote:
what you got in the boot raceboy??? looking weighed down Smile

it was at a bump + no weight reduction, i can't run it with a lower PI so i'm screwed this year lol
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

I know that because of the design of the car they can't really put them in the ideal location. So you may have to put them lower and to the front and put them an acceptable size.

what is an acceptable size? you know the sticker so give me a size of what the sticker should be plz.

You may have to move the Patron Sponsor logo back and up a bit but Series Livery > Sponsor Livery.

If I move it back and anymore back you wont be able to see the logo
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:56 pm

I will PM you the communication for this. This thread is for Monette getting pictures for his replay videos. Not to discuss livery regulation.
Back to top Go down
hosakiller

hosakiller

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
jpnVR4

Raceboy77

I could be wrong, but arent the pics suposed to be on the right side not the left?
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm

yes! RIGHT VIEW and you have to show your wheels not rolen, mean that your car is at 0 MPH
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

im gonna sound like a real moron here but how do you add a picture into a reply?
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 pm

upload you image into this site: www.servimg.com, and then copy the link onto the img function yhen you post a reply
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 pm

oddball7000 wrote:
im gonna sound like a real moron here but how do you add a picture into a reply?

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
How to upload a picture:

1. Take the photo and upload it to you're storefront.
2. Go to ForzaMotorsport.net (Log in - Top right) and go to the 'My Forza' tap - Top right.
3. Under the one picture that you can see, on the bottom right you can click on the words 'View All'
4. Download the picture(s) that you want. (Take note of where they were saved.)
4. Go to a website like Flickr.com (Better quality) or Tinypic.com (Faster and no account needed).
5. Upload you're photo, click it and then right click it after it loaded (On Flickr) to get sizes.
6. Once you have the size you want, right click the photo again and hit 'View image'. After that loads copy the URL for the photo.
7. Come back here, make a post, click the little box that has a little picture of a photo, paste the URL (Repeat for more then one picture).

It should look something like this: [img***]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6033/6332192345_7c8ff0e432_z.jpg[/img] (Note, remove the stars. They are just there so the image doesn't load.

If you still can't get it, gift me the photo(s) and I'll upload them for you.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

As the maker of the VIdeo, I garanty you that you have 50% more chance to be more in the video (50% is the performance) if you have the car picture. This is how it works. it gives the video a awsome look but EVERYONE as to participate. we also have a great commentary guy (tyrranic cymbal). but the point is I dont want to be stuck by makin every picture with the replay. so if you want to have some antenna time, then get the picture in!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:32 pm

It may require too much work but would there be a way to have 2 people do the voice overs like real commentators? Have different inputs and add some realism/humor and back and forth conversation to the videos? If so I would be happy to give it a try with the original commentator for the videos. Am I getting too complex?
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 pm

that s exacly what I proposed to tyranic cymbal, you should deal with him for this, and keep me updated, mayby record yourselfs in a xbox live party while watching the replay...I dont know

nothing is too complicated when we have people who helps out Very Happy

Last edited by monette92 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Sounds great. I'll talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm

I will have Dr. Piihb's and my photos uploaded in a minute or so, having issues with Photobucket...

EDIT: Here they are.

Kamikaze1414
New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 ForzaBigshot1

Dr Piihb
New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 ForzaBigshot2
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 am

XMan4299

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 6867401778_7eced829cb_c

DustinHoneycutt

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 7013513251_9be0b1449b_c
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:03 pm

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 GetPhoto
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm

When do these have to be in by? Just realized that Pred made them mandatory, so gotta get my team on this ASAP! Just hope they're not needed for the exhitbition race.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:25 pm

I did not make this mandatory (I don't think I did) however, if you want your car and team to be represented on the Superb Replay Video's that Monette is working on I HIGHLY SUGGEST you get your car pic on here ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Getpho13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read   New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Required/Requested Picture for Season 7 (IMPORTANT) please read
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next