Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALMS / FSCS Liveries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

ALMS / FSCS Liveries Empty
PostSubject: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

So I was wondering, after watching qualifying who is running liveries that are replicas of ALMS Team cars?

There are a couple I would like to see.
1. The Corvette ZR1 C6R livery (on a vette of course)
2. The Momo Porsche was nice.

hmmmm, what else
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
So I was wondering, after watching qualifying who is running liveries that are replicas of ALMS Team cars?

There are a couple I would like to see.
1. The Corvette ZR1 C6R livery (on a vette of course)
2. The Momo Porsche was nice.

hmmmm, what else
me monette and oddball are running the simjen car from the 2011 Porsche Carrera Cup Australia. its not alms but it is still a replica.

i also have a replica livery for the corvette i was gonna run. its pretty perfect Very Happy maybe ill get to run it season 8
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am

Not really a 100% on subject of this post but I am kinda surprised that I have not seen a Mustang in GTC or a Caddy CTS-V or even an E92 M3 Or Corvette GS...just to name the ones I (in m mind) figured was sure to be on track for GTC.
Back to top Go down
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 am

I'd especially like to see a Mustang considering that I'm driving a Trans Am
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 am

you gave everybody the choice to drive a lotus you fool! you think somebody was gonna drive a mustang? im surprised someone else picked a front engine car besides me.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am

The lotus is not even chosen by that many people. Also if lotus is too fast PI reduction, if another cars performance is below par PI increase. That lotus is not gonna dominate. We have never had a car dominate in 6 seasons. We have drivers who remain at the top but they would do that in just about anything.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am

i love it lol! what i meant to say is that when you have a choice of such cars like the ford gt,viper,vette ferrari,lotus,and nsx why would you choose to drive a mustang or caddy?i almost drove the m3 but it likes to flip
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Because that's what you like and want to race. I myself would drive a stang before a lotus. However, I understand what your saying. But that's what choices are for and what this series is based on...the opportunity for variety.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 pm

gdub369 wrote:
you gave everybody the choice to drive a lotus you fool! you think somebody was gonna drive a mustang? im surprised someone else picked a front engine car besides me.

Another FR layout buddy here...my actual car Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (I don't have a real Spirit R, but I looks like it and performs better than it lol)...I was waiting to actually be able to use my real car in a series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALMS / FSCS Liveries   ALMS / FSCS Liveries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALMS / FSCS Liveries
Page 1 of 1