Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps

Go down 
+22
Bradsz
Sgt Tethras
s0ul harv3st
Sir Panbot
Raceboy77
SSRT DWilkerson
Kayotic Cal
Basticular
iraceaquad
Peader24
TyrannicCymbals
CThompson17
oddball7000
Kamikaze1414
Dr PiiHB
gdub369
NS_suicid3
Zed 0 Sick
monette92
Matthnt
BIMM3RR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

xx M Rossi xx wrote:
BIMMER why'd you quit?

Preserving the nastiness for a race that counts lol

But, you need to get that internet fixed or turn off your anti gravity hack from mass effect so you can come racing...
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm

BIMM3RR wrote:
xx M Rossi xx wrote:
BIMMER why'd you quit?

But, you need to get that internet fixed or turn off your anti gravity hack from mass effect so you can come racing...

lol
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 pm

So when are PI adjustments going to be made? Because I definitely need some extra lol
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 pm

red rotor wrote:
So when are PI adjustments going to be made? Because I definitely need some extra lol

haha dam so soon already??

hey pred, you should start a thread for people asking for PI, then just laugh at them lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

THF dvsSublime wrote:
hey pred, you should start a thread for people asking for PI, then just laugh at them lol!

That made me laugh! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

lol! Im waiting on the reduction.....I know its coming.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

red rotor wrote:

can't get any without racing lol
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
red rotor wrote:

I raced in the exhibition race...and got smoked lol hence PI increase Smile
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 pm

red rotor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
red rotor wrote:

pretty sure you were the fastest car in a straight line during practice, you sure ?
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Basticular wrote:
red rotor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
red rotor wrote:

pretty sure you were the fastest car in a straight line during practice, you sure ?

Positive, everyone was pulling me on the straights except maybe the evora...it was so bad that if I wasn't already on someone's bumper they'd still pull me even when I was in their draft. I was fine in the turns, but definitely need a little more speed in the straights...especially for Sebring this week. I'm messing around with my tuning though in case I don't get a PI bump hopefully I can extract some speed with less downforce but not sacrifice the handling I have too much.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 pm

With this being an exhibition race, PI adjustments won't be happening. Wait until Sebring and try to get some more speed.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
With this being an exhibition race, PI adjustments won't be happening. Wait until Sebring and try to get some more speed.

negative, one of the pimary purposes of the exhibition races is for PI adjustments. they'll be up tuesday or wednesday.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 pm

red rotor wrote:
Positive, everyone was pulling me on the straights except maybe the evora...it was so bad that if I wasn't already on someone's bumper they'd still pull me even when I was in their draft. I was fine in the turns, but definitely need a little more speed in the straights...especially for Sebring this week. I'm messing around with my tuning though in case I don't get a PI bump hopefully I can extract some speed with less downforce but not sacrifice the handling I have too much.

Evoras are not a speed car. It leans more towards the handling side of the spectrum. Testing should have showed you that.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Sambinksey wrote:
red rotor wrote:

Evoras are not a speed car. It leans more towards the handling side of the spectrum. Testing should have showed you that.

My point exactly, I'm not complaining...my statements in that quote was a response to the comment about my car being faster than the rest of the field on the straights. In our practice sessions we were racing from a standstill and my car launches very nicely in combination with my gearing selection so I'd get a nice jump on the field, but when pace was finally set...I'd start getting sucked up by almost every car excluding the evora...which can out handle me so that nullifies any advantage I'd have against it. I'm not whining or anything...figured I'd just throw not so subtle hints at me needing a PI bump Smile especially since Sebring is a mostly higher speed track and generally sets the pace for the podium race early on. I'll take all the help I can get until I get my car and skills dialed back in lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Oh yes they will. THE PI will be up tonight. That was the main and sole purpose of this Exhibition Race. To get a feel of where cars would be. To get livery squared away, have the Tech Inspector check HP and other factors to insure rules are being adhered to. To help the rookies get their feet wet in what it's like to compete for a race that lasts more than 25 laps with people who want to race hard and clean.

I saw some incidents that those in A room know who they are that should not have happened as well as in C and D room. B room somehow had no MAJOR incidents. Next race is for points. So lets try to eliminate the big crashes.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm

red rotor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
red rotor wrote:

oh i didn't see you on the finishing list lol my bad man
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 am

Oh crap... I just got told. Well, I'm going to stop making assumptions from now on and just focus on tuning and racing.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:10 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Oh yes they will. THE PI will be up tonight. That was the main and sole purpose of this Exhibition Race. To get a feel of where cars would be. To get livery squared away, have the Tech Inspector check HP and other factors to insure rules are being adhered to. To help the rookies get their feet wet in what it's like to compete for a race that lasts more than 25 laps with people who want to race hard and clean.

I saw some incidents that those in A room know who they are that should not have happened as well as in C and D room. B room somehow had no MAJOR incidents. Next race is for points. So lets try to eliminate the big crashes.

Yeah like Raft No Brakes living up to his name. Not only intentionally cutting both chicanes on purpose but plowing into my teammate and ruining his car on lap 8/9. Seriously not cool dude.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 am

Don't forgot lap 1 where your teammate took out your other teammate LOL First race jitters i s'pose...
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
Don't forgot lap 1 where your teammate took out your other teammate LOL First race jitters i s'pose...

He didn't take him out. It was an unintentional tap. I watched it. But it's nothing compared to the lap 8/9 thing.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
xx M Rossi xx wrote:
BIMMER why'd you quit?

Found out the problem. Someone hacked into my wireless network and was using it so I had reduced bandwidth. Had to change my credentials. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 am

I'm posting two pictures of the same moment from two different angles,
EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 F04w8k
Pic 1 is where dan hit the brakes which is pretty spot on for the braking zone

EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 35nc286
Pic 2 is where your teammate hit the brakes, his lights come on at the exact same time as Dans, which unfortunately for himself and anyone behind him is about 150 or so feet too soon for anyone else driving at a race pace.

Granted i know you aren't supposed to run over the car in front of you, but he definitely braked early...

Where he braked for the hairpin and almost took out hired would have been something to see lol but it's racing, eventually we all run out of the ability to dodge bullets....
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
I'm posting two pictures of the same moment from two different angles,
EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 F04w8k
Pic 1 is where dan hit the brakes which is pretty spot on for the braking zone

EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 35nc286
Pic 2 is where your teammate hit the brakes, his lights come on at the exact same time as Dans, which unfortunately for himself and anyone behind him is about 150 or so feet too soon for anyone else driving at a race pace.

Granted i know you aren't supposed to run over the car in front of you, but he definitely braked early...

Where he braked for the hairpin and almost took out hired would have been something to see lol but it's racing, eventually we all run out of the ability to dodge bullets....

He already had Aero damage so he had to brake earlier. Dan car was perfectly fine at that point in the race. And not to mention the Competition Coupe has much better braking capabililty than the F50.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 am

Oohwee that's early on the brakes regardless of damage
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

That aero damage also makes you go slower, he braked too early... It's too early to be braking there in A room, i'm sorry any other driver in the room probably would have ran him over yourself included, only option would have been to swerve around him but it happens so fast people either try to brake, or swerve... And like forest said "You never know what you're gunna get" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps   EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXHIBITION RACE Catalnuya 40 Laps
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next