Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rookie of the Season (Season 7)

Go down 
+10
Dr PiiHB
Warpig2011
S2M Coblet
OLDFenderBender
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
sniper919
Admin/PredatorUSMC
ClownNinjaUSMC
gdub369
Kamikaze1414
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze1414

Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Empty
PostSubject: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 pm

The best from all around the world have come to the hard and tough racing that is the Forza Sports Car Series. For six seasons, the best have fought it out and have shredded the corners of the most famous tracks to the smallest hometown tracks. With these red-line warriors tearing up the track, sometimes the little guys get over looked. Not anymore. With Season 7, we will introduce the Forza Sports Car Series Rookie of the Season. For those drivers who are just starting up, this is your time to shine.

Eligibility: You must race more than 4 races in the current season and you must not have competed in more than 4 races in any other previous season.

Rookie of the Season winners will receive a car of their choice from a car that is on the following season's Car Selection list. Past Rookie of the Season winners will receive their prize retroactively but must choose a car from the current season's Car Selection list. The only exception is that the car cannot be a Unicorn car. Previous champions will be contacted during the week before Nurburgring Nordschleife and current reigning champions will be contacted after Nurburgring Nordscheife.

Past Rookie of the Season's:

Season 2: Gdub369
Season 3 (GT): Dwilkerson (SSRT Dwilkerson)
Season 3 (GTC): iTsz BrAdSz
Season 4: LBAW Hiredgun (RAFT Hiredgun)
Season 5: KIR Matthnt (Matthnt)
Season 6: Sniper919
Season 7 (GT): RAFT KURTMAN
Season 7 (GTC): s0ul harv3st

Season 7 (GT) Final Standings:

1. RAFT KURTMAN -- 1004 Points
2. xxHENCHMAN24xx -- 956 Points
3. Thrush426 -- 857 Points
4. SVT Motorsport -- 752 Points
5. ox FASTLANE xo -- 643 Points
6. aka ROWDY -- 636 Points
7. retroward -- 562 Points
8. JoshdaSquash -- 549 Points
9. ROSCOEpCOTRAIN -- 522 Points
10. WCR RACER X -- 506 Points
11. Peader24 -- 381 Points
12. Oddball7000 -- 366 Points
13. FERRARIFAITHFUL -- 358 Points
14. Kayotic Cal -- 324 Points
15. GLR Roca -- 313 Points
16. Dr PiiHB -- 266 Points
17. OnewickedDSM -- 226 Points
18. MBRACER1 -- 191 Points

Season 7 (GTC) Final Standings:

1. s0ul harv3st -- 973 Points
2. Wngless mkIV -- 851 Points
3. No1 Tommy Smurf -- 603 Points
4. Boosted93 RX7 -- 406 Points
5. Kutts 88 -- 370 Points
6. Kameraboy -- 279 Points
7. Duc748s -- 269 Points
8. White79bu -- 229 Points

Last edited by Kamikaze1414 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

War pig aint no damn rookie! He just drives like one! lol!
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm

oh and il take a 1964 ferrari 250 gto
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm

War pig aka PCGearhead is for sure not a rookie!
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah its fixed. This is why I hate name switching.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Hmmm, how about car switching, name switching, team switching, number swithing etc... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Change is sometimes good pred... i would hate to be stuck in the same slow ass spontaneously combusting ferrari every season... lol! The Worst! king
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:59 pm

It has not combusted yet. Still love driving it. (Now when my CSR ELITE gets hear Wednesday I can drive without fear of a failing wheel!)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Hmmm, how about car switching, name switching, team switching, number swithing etc... Shocked

Yeah, I have no right to complain... But I still hate it. Also, don't jinx it just yet. Your wheel still may fail.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 am

I'm glad someone told me I won Rookie of the year lol or I would have never seen it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 am

It's something new otherwise it would have been incorporated a bit more into the previous seasons.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 pm

It sounded like a good idea, that way we can also try to keep some of the new drivers from doing one or two races and leaving as well.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: season 7 rookie of the year    Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:16 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
It sounded like a good idea, that way we can also try to keep some of the new drivers from doing one or two races and leaving as well.
no worries kids roscoe"s got this on lock!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm

The new standings will be posted up later today and every Wednesday after a race week. This should be good battle amongst our rookies. Full rookie race breakdown will be up later as well.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 am

To all our newcomers who have made it for Season 7, we have finally pulled you guys into some official racing business. On that note, I will say good luck to all of our rookies and may the best rookie take home this season's title.

--------------------

Rookie of the Season 7 -- Sebring International Raceway Post Race Report

With the season starting off once again at Sebring, we doused our rookies in this trial by fire. Taking a look back at qualifying, we had a good showing by FERRARIFAITHFUL, S2M Coblet, and irogerc. These three rookies cranked up the pressure on the rest of the field, each of them qualifying their cars in the top 10. Who said rookies couldn't go fast? A couple of other mentionables on the qualifying list are the rookies Dr PiiHB and Komoric 8c, who, despite their previous experience in Season 6, qualified lower down in the field. One other driver who competed last season, Oddball7000, was not able to qualify for the race, but he was able to start at the rear of the field.

Sebring International Raceway provided some good close racing through its twists and turns before letting our rookies open their cars up on the long back-straight. During the race, S2M Coblet put on a great show. He was able to avoid trouble all race and move up to 6th overall with a final race time of 1:45.30. He was followed closely by his fellow rookie irogerc, who finished in 8th, six seconds behind S2m Coblet. For FERRARIFAITHFUL, his day did not go quite as smoothly as he dropped down eight positions, finishing 14th overall. The biggest winner this race was Oddball7000 as he did a spectacular job racing his way from the rear of the grid gaining nine positions as despite not being able to put in a qualifying effort.

Sebring was not without its excitement. However, this track seemed to just swallow up some of our other rookies. With the one week down time due to Easter weekend, our rookies will have a chance to breathe after the hard race at Sebring. When we reach the Bernese Alps, these rookies will have to adapt quickly to the near freezing conditions that the track offers. When we return racing April 15th, we will be able to see which rookies still have it in them, and which ones are going to be near the point of no return.

Kamikaze1414

--------------------

All views are of the writer only. If a rookie believes that they were not included in the standings but they qualify for the title, please contact me through a private message. Thanks.

Last edited by Kamikaze1414 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:48 am

Blahzay isn't a rookie fyi, his other GT was BallHawg (something like that). Also Coblet I think raced with us in Season 5 (correct me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
S2M Coblet

S2M Coblet

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Blahzay isn't a rookie fyi, his other GT was BallHawg (something like that). Also Coblet I think raced with us in Season 5 (correct me if I'm wrong)

You're correct in regard to myself, I raced 3 events in season 5.

I knew I felt cheeky being regarded as a rookie Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

3 races or less and your still a rookie. Blahzay is not a rookie 'per say'. By dude has only finished 3 races prior to Sebring.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 pm

S2M Coblet wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:

You're correct in regard to myself, I raced 3 events in season 5.

I knew I felt cheeky being regarded as a rookie Rolling Eyes

If what you are saying is correct, then by blahzay xxl's previous gamertag, he is not eligible since he qualified for Rookie of the Season back in Season 4. But for S2M Coblet, you have only raced 3 previous races under the gamertag XBR Coblet. You are still qualified for Rookie of the Season since you have not raced in more than 5 races in one season (or attempted to compete in multiple seasons until now). Therefore, you will be kept on the list and blahzay xxl will be removed.

Also, I have fixed the standings and edited the Post-Race Report.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
3 races or less and your still a rookie. Blahzay is not a rookie 'per say'. By dude has only finished 3 races prior to Sebring.

Just has a few 'bad habits' to work out Laughing

Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:
no worries kids roscoe"s got this on lock!!!
if you stop lagging outta races maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:17 pm

gdub369 wrote:
War pig aint no damn rookie! He just drives like one! lol!
even though you are wrong it still mad me lol
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Welcome back to all of our rookies that have returned after our week long Easter break. I would like to start this off with an apology to the GTC drivers as their names were left out of the post race report from Sebring International Raceway. My sincerest apologies.

Now without further ado, I shall recap this week's action from the Bernese Alps.

--------------------

Rookie of the Season 7 -- Bernese Alps Post Race Report

The track that we know of as the Bernese Alps was once just a traverse of roads with a small ski resort tucked into its side. After a few different ownerships and a couple of modifications, this ski resort has turned into the fast street course we know today. It also seems to have taken a liking to most of our rookies. This week was probably one of the most productive week for our rookies. It seemed many of our new inductees have shaken off their Sebring woes and have come out to the Swiss Alps in search for redemption at the Bernese Alps.

For our GT class drivers, our standings have taken quite a mix-up. One driver who has not been shaken out of contention, however, was FERRARIFAITHFUL in his Ferrari F50. His F50 posted the fastest qualifying time of our rookie drivers and he was able to stay in contention through the race by posting a solid 11th, missing the top 10 by only a second. Dr Piihb also posted a solid qualifying time despite some disappointment from the driver. His Pagani Zonda C12, which qualified with a 1:40.327, ran into some trouble during the race however and dropped down to a lack luster 39th place finish. SVT Motorsport, who qualified right behind Dr Piihb, was able to keep his race car clean and bring it home for a 6th place finish at this rough and tumble track. A couple of other rookies that showed their stuff at the Bernese Alps, one of whom was aka ROWDY who was able to post a solid 16th place perfomance. GLR Roca was hot on his trail and posted a 21st place finish, despite him being fresh out of the stables. Our big winner in the GT category, however, was ROSCOEpCOTRAIN. He had some issues in qualifying but he was able to remedy them by overtaking nine cars in his 19th place finish. ROSCOEpCOTRAIN was giving the rookies a little clinic on passing in the frigid cold of the Bernese Alps.

In GTC, the story was just as exciting. Two first time racers in this series, GLR Diablo and Kameraboy, drove the wheels off of their GTC cars and were able to capture 5th and 7th respectively in the first attempt on what could be called one of the harder tracks on the circuit. Wngless mkIV, whom with this race has captured 1st in the GTC rookie category, did a spectacular job with driving as well, as he came from 22nd to 10th putting together a solid finish to a up and down weekend. s0ul harv3st, who has now moved up to 2nd in the standings, had a bit more difficulty in the Alps as he dropped from 3rd to 15th during the race. Better luck next week at Hockenheim s0ul harv3st.

With these great drivers showing their stuff at the Bernese Alps, we had a couple of notable drivers who were absent from this week's race. In GT, S2M Coblet and iraceaquad were both MIA at the Alps despite their early success at Sebring. On the GTC side, DAB1GKahuna was the only rookie that did not make an appearance at Bernese Alps and lost a lot of spots in the rookie standings due to his no show.

With this tough racing, the rookies will go through another test that we call Hockenheimring. The track's flatness will provide a different type of challenge that will put these rookies through the "ring"er (and yes, the pun was very much intended). With that, I want to congratulate our rookies for a stellar performance at the Bernese Alps and good luck for those making the trip out to the Rhine Valley for Race 3 of Season 7 at Hockenheimring.

Kamikaze1414

-- UPDATE --

We are sad to report that Season 7 rookie S2M Coblet will not be returning for the rest of this season. He has left notice that he is pulling out of the series but there are no reports as to why. We will keep you updated on the situation as we receive more information.

--------------------

All views are of the writer only. If a rookie believes that they were not included in the standings but they qualify for the title, please contact me through a private message. Thanks.

Last edited by Kamikaze1414 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

So true with that recap kamikaze. I was very disappointed and now have a lot to make up for in Germany. Great recap though.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: wow   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
So true with that recap kamikaze. I was very disappointed and now have a lot to make up for in Germany. Great recap though.
Agreed that was grade "A" reporting!
Now if i can loose my nervisness in the early parts QUAL/the start I might be able to do some good things...
Thanks to my sponser
"Krown" rust proofing and to my teamates STYMER and JOSHDASQUASH
A special thanks to Predatory Racing for letting Nein Shiza test in there wind tunnel/ seven post
We will see you all in germany!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 7)   Rookie of the Season (Season 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie of the Season (Season 7)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next