Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Empty
PostSubject: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Insomniac Racing is looking for 2 GTC drivers for the Lotus Evora and 1 GT driver for the Lotus Evora T124. Please contact me if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:51 pm

I am interested and I will be testing the car for GTC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:20 pm

TyrannicCymbals wrote:
I am interested and I will be testing the car for GTC.

awesome, let me know what you decide, your teammate would be DasVDub88. he missed last race but he is a good driver.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm

If you need a GT driver, I can help out. Not that great but I can finish races. If I did join, do you think you could help with tuning the Evora?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
If you need a GT driver, I can help out. Not that great but I can finish races. If I did join, do you think you could help with tuning the Evora?

youre currently part of HK Racing though. why the switch?
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

We have actually disbanded the team due to our team not being competitive. hosakiller could not make the races anymore, so we dropped to a 2-man team. After that, Speed Demon and myself decided to break the team up so that he can join a race team that will give him a chance to win the team championship. I'm just looking for somewhere to settle down and learn from other drivers who know what they are doing, both for tuning and racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
We have actually disbanded the team due to our team not being competitive. hosakiller could not make the races anymore, so we dropped to a 2-man team. After that, Speed Demon and myself decided to break the team up so that he can join a race team that will give him a chance to win the team championship. I'm just looking for somewhere to settle down and learn from other drivers who know what they are doing, both for tuning and racing.

well awesome then, youre more than welcome to join (as long as everyone gets along) are you on xbox? how often are you able to practice? we practice atleast 10-20 (really 50-60) laps a day.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to practice quite as much since I'm still attending school. I'll tell you what, let me see how I do at Hockenheimring and if I can help your team out at all, I will join. I'm thinking about it a little more, and I probably need to use this season to evaluate how helpful I can actually be to any race team, especially yours, before I commit to any more race teams. I'm just not that good of a driver yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to practice quite as much since I'm still attending school. I'll tell you what, let me see how I do at Hockenheimring and if I can help your team out at all, I will join. I'm thinking about it a little more, and I probably need to use this season to evaluate how helpful I can actually be to any race team, especially yours, before I commit to any more race teams. I'm just not that good of a driver yet.

the skill isnt what im worried about, its mainly just the personality and the drive you have. you can be a horrible driver but if you still stay consistent and make every race etc., youre a good driver to me. you also really dont have to practice 50 laps a day, as long as you are able to practice with us a few times it would be fine. but it is ultimately up to you if you wanna "try out" for our team. no pressure though, we really arent as strict or harsh or awesome as we may seem Cool
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

About what times do you practice each day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 pm

TyrannicCymbals wrote:
About what times do you practice each day?

im on almost all the time. we have a "team mandatory practice" day which is tuesday and thursday. but everyday i usually get on around 4 and practice til 11 or 12.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:53 pm

I will be maintaining my relationship with Lamborghini. I took a good look at the Lotus and I got both cars down to 1:54's. I, however, felt more comfortable in the Lamborghini. I hope that this does not affect any relationship that we may develop during any track time. I hope that you have checked out SAFEisFAST, my primary sponsor. I have, and it has helped me a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

TyrannicCymbals wrote:
I will be maintaining my relationship with Lamborghini. I took a good look at the Lotus and I got both cars down to 1:54's. I, however, felt more comfortable in the Lamborghini. I hope that this does not affect any relationship that we may develop during any track time. I hope that you have checked out SAFEisFAST, my primary sponsor. I have, and it has helped me a bit.

no problemo
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Is Insomniac Racing still looking to expand into GTC? I may be interested, but Tuesdays I have band practice. You said your on everyday. Thursday I might be able to attend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

TyrannicCymbals wrote:
Is Insomniac Racing still looking to expand into GTC? I may be interested, but Tuesdays I have band practice. You said your on everyday. Thursday I might be able to attend.

unfortunately we moved our one GTC (DasVDub88) into our GT group. if we can find someone else to run GTC with you then we would be fine with you joining. if you can find someone let us know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:38 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
TyrannicCymbals wrote:

unfortunately we moved our one GTC (DasVDub88) into our GT group. if we can find someone else to run GTC with you then we would be fine with you joining. if you can find someone let us know!

If you are still looking for someone for GTC let me know. Thinking about joining but was gonna go Private for the remainder of the season because I thought it would be to late to get with a team.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

if we you can find a teammate or if you have one that would be great. we are looking to expand our team. the GTC team is one what that we are looking to do that. TyrannicCymbals was interested in joining the GTC team at one time so there is the possibility of you having a teammate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions   Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isomniac Racing Has Open Positions
Page 1 of 1