Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps

Go down 
+21
jpnvr4
BIMM3RR
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
s0ul harv3st
TheManNowDog777
Matthnt
OLDFenderBender
sniper919
Basicblaq
F4H Diablo
SSRT DWilkerson
gdub369
Bradsz
Raceboy77
PSEUDO 45
Blahzay xxl
ClownNinjaUSMC
Dr PiiHB
o351
Admin/PredatorUSMC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 pm

GLR Diablo wrote:
Well on my end all was well, had a good battle going with Brad for a while, nice and clean! Then Pred's mic went haywire but I turned the mic off because I couldn't drive or hear my car (I use Astro A40's). I think Matt? ran into me and I apologize for being in the way, I had no idea you were there! I didn't get damage, I hope you didn't earlier.

After that though, I lagged out but completed the race. I have saved a picture of my result and saved my replay. I'm not sure if the replay is any good because I tried gifting it to Pred and putting it on the SF and the game failed to do either thing. So, one of the veterans (or Pred), do I send you the picture via PM or what do I do?

Keep trying to gift it some times it takes a couple of tries and definitely send the pic to pred!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
RAFT No Brakes wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
RAFT No Brakes wrote:
I think pred needs a penalty for making A room listen to a retarded mic for 25 laps

he's not the only one who should get a penalty.
Are you refering to when i passed you and there was no contact at all. No need for a penalty there except on your side for having alot of lag

you mean when you dove under me when you were behind 150 feet and i had to swerve to avoid you because you were being completely wreckless?
If you watch the replay there are multiple laps where i close greatly there. Its just a slower corner for you and thats where i can get the closest to you. I told myself the next time i got to within 80 feet id go for it. I went for it and i made it. You got no damage and you probably didnt lose a half second time wise so you really cant complain. I made a racing move and it worked. If i had it you then you have every right to be mad but we didnt. My last comment on this topic.

Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 pm

RAFT No Brakes wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
RAFT No Brakes wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
RAFT No Brakes wrote:
I think pred needs a penalty for making A room listen to a retarded mic for 25 laps

he's not the only one who should get a penalty.
Are you refering to when i passed you and there was no contact at all. No need for a penalty there except on your side for having alot of lag

you mean when you dove under me when you were behind 150 feet and i had to swerve to avoid you because you were being completely wreckless?
If you watch the replay there are multiple laps where i close greatly there. Its just a slower corner for you and thats where i can get the closest to you. I told myself the next time i got to within 80 feet id go for it. I went for it and i made it. You got no damage and you probably didnt lose a half second time wise so you really cant complain. I made a racing move and it worked. If i had it you then you have every right to be mad but we didnt. My last comment on this topic.

you mean a wreckless move? i have to swerve not to avoid you, you basically missed your braking point to push me out of the way since you couldn't get past me. in a real life race you would probably have a drive through penalty. you're lucky there was no collision thanks to my reaction to your wreckless so called "racing move" i was able to dodge you flying through the corner so we didn't have damage.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm

First Off - I want to apologize to anyone in A room who had to hear my mic from lap 26 or 27 on. I must have half unplugged it causing it to make some crazy noise. On my end it made none and since I turn my mic down so as to not get distracted by people talking or complaining to one another during the race I never heard anyone say anything about the mic. Again I apologize for that.

On the subject of the pass - I saw the pass, it was an aggressive pass but it was made cleanly. All he did was take your line/apex from you raceboy so you could not turn in. But he was clear and cleanly beside you by the time you were to turn in. It would not have gotten a penalty, it probably would have gotten the announcers all excited by the risky but well executed pass.

There was some lag in A room with it appeared to be RAFT Phenom.

Lastly, THERE WILL BE A NEW RULE FOR RESTARTS that will be in place that will be effective immediately upon posting. The rule will pretty much be 1 lag damage restart if needed or 1 early lap restart due to car to car contact NOT TO EXCEED LAP 2. A room was atrocious with the first lap crashes.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

absolute bull, if i hadn't swerved he would have ran right into me. all i can say is karma's a mutha. also nice corner cutting pass too hiredgun. we'll see what happens next race, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I would like to add that either phenom or veteran either cut the corner to dive into me or the biggest lag ever, but either way it ended my race, I don't know who it was as I was concentrating on following gdub as he left the pits and on the big straight I got completely side swiped into the corner and I didn't know who it was and as I stoppEd spinning I seen both the raft guys next to me, but who ever it was, that was one of the most wrong moves I've ever seen in this series!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Lmfao A ROOM DRAMA DA WORST !!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Racing was going really Good in B room until my Battery died and I crashed into the wall that caused 100% and was only able to run between 2.04 - 2.07 down from 1.59 - 2.01. I decided to finish the race and then guess what my internet went down on lap 41. Man I am so looking forward to this week off. I really was able to prepare for this race and I think it showed.

I will be pre racing for the next race as it is Mother's day and wifey wouldn't be too happy if I pick up the xbox on that day.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Ahhh darn. I did not think of Mothers Day! Daggone it!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Congratulations to BIMM3RR for the GT Class win @ Silverstone Grand Prix!
Congratulations to GLR Diablo for the GTC Class win @ Silverstone Grand Prix! Congratulations for earning your first win in The Forza Sports Car Series!.

Congratulations to Thrush426 for earning the GT Class Hard Charger award bonus 2 points by charging from 34th on the grid to finish 14th on the grid.

Congratulations to RAFT Grandsport for earning the GTC Class Hard Charger award bonus 2 points by charging from 12th on the grid to finish 3rd on the grid.

Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

Great race with Zed for the whole race. B room had no restarts, no drama, no complaining. Maybe a little squealing from a certain someone. By the way how'd the new Lambo's finish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 am

sniper919 wrote:
Great race with Zed for the whole race. B room had no restarts, no drama, no complaining. Maybe a little squealing from a certain someone. By the way how'd the new Lambo's finish?

One restart fyi

Basicblaq wrote:
I will be pre racing for the next race as it is Mother's day and wifey wouldn't be too happy if I pick up the xbox on that day.

I'll be pre-racing as well, not because it's mother's day, but I won't be in town during that weekend

Last edited by OLDFenderBender on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 am

GLR Diablo wrote:
I think Matt? ran into me and I apologize for being in the way, I had no idea you were there! I didn't get damage, I hope you didn't earlier.

That was my fault. I didn't think that under braking I'd gain that much distance on you and having Pred's mic going crazy didn't help circumstances any. I didn't get any damage and I'm glad you didn't since I sent you sliding.

sniper919 wrote:
By the way how'd the new Lambo's finish?

No Brakes was within a second of me, Hired wasn't that far behind him and kurtman lagged out so I don't know.

As Pred said they are slower but not 3-4 seconds slower, maybe .3-.4 slower but they have massive amounts of grip.

No one should have their chat volume all the way down while racing. You can't hear if you are getting passed, you can't hear if someone is acknowledging that you're going around them and you can't hear when 12 people are screaming at you to fix your mic because its making their ears bleed for half the race. That was crap dude. Next time I'm just going to stop driving and punt you off the road to get your attention.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 am

I already apologized. There's nothing I can do about that now. As for the punt comment...that would not be a good decision on your part.
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:19 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Are you going to reschedule Infineon??
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 am

Just make sure your mic is working properly and you wont have to worry about me making bad decisions
Back to top Go down
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 am

Congratulations GLR Diablo on the win and to Grandsport for getting the Hard Charger Award. I felt very confident that I was going to get the Hard-Charger award for being so far ahead in my lobby. Again, my apologies for ruining Kameraboy's race (I know, he forgave me and all, just wanted wanted to make it public, now I'd like to see what happened).
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

TheManNowDog777 wrote:
Congratulations GLR Diablo on the win and to Grandsport for getting the Hard Charger Award. I felt very confident that I was going to get the Hard-Charger award for being so far ahead in my lobby. Again, my apologies for ruining Kameraboy's race (I know, he forgave me and all, just wanted wanted to make it public, now I'd like to see what happened).

Thanks Dog! I have to say I'm really really surprised that the raced ended the way it did. I'll take a win when I can get one! If I can win again, I want to earn it by finishing out front, not making the most on DNF's and lag-outs. Still, on the bright side, me and Brad had a great battle going. My Ferrari was very strong in the esses and I'd pull up on his back bumper, but as soon as we'd get to a straightaway, he'd pull 100 ft. After all the crap happened in the lobby, I was so angry when I saw that I had lagged into my own lobby. I knew I had a lead so I just drove hard. It wasn't til about lap 35 when I finally figured out the braking point for turn 1 and constantly ran 57'9's-58.3's.

I know that what happened last night is not characteristic, so I'm just going to forget that it happened and move on to Infineon, one of my favorites. I'll be practicing hard to hopefully go back to back, though I believe Desert Duck should have it in the bag there...
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Sambinksey wrote:

X2
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: RMFAO   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

OZ DA RULER wrote:
Lmfao A ROOM DRAMA DA WORST !!!!!!!! lol!
45 sec penalty's for all!!!
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

sniper919 wrote:

No Brakes was within a second of me, Hired wasn't that far behind him and kurtman lagged out so I don't know.

As Pred said they are slower but not 3-4 seconds slower, maybe .3-.4 slower but they have massive amounts of grip.
[/quote]

Yea he said the same thing to me Matt maybe in the wrong hands its 3-4 secs slower. Don't thinks its working from what I can see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

So, just to get this clear, it not okay that they were within a second of you? RAFT Hiredgin was running 1:51.500 in his previous Lambo and ran just about .2 faster in the Aventador. The others were also fairly close to the same times in the previous cars.

In reference to where they qualified and finished in the field is also fairly close to the previous 3 races...check yourself by viewing previous race results.

And the best part of it all is we have a PIRS system that has room for adjustment with them as well as anyone.

The 3-4 seconds I mentioned were if you build the car with base required series build items. If you do that and then build a 735 car the results may surprise you how close they are. Testing though must be done online with the GT2/GT conversion cars to achieve the 20% HP reduction. Take some time and try it and test yourselves. I am not against others trying it. In fact I would like too see others results.

PM ME what times you get with series required items only on tracks we have already run this season.

It's working fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 pm

s0ul harv3st wrote:
Sambinksey wrote:

X2

Maybe make next week Infineon and the week after that be the off week?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I am not sure....I don't want to cause any scheduling conflicts to those who have planned for the current schedule. I suppose I will have to create a poll to find out what the community wants.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:40 pm

sniper919 wrote:
sniper919 wrote:

Yea he said the same thing to me Matt maybe in the wrong hands its 3-4 secs slower. Don't thinks its working from what I can see.[/quote]

So, just to get this clear, it not okay that they were within a second of you? RAFT Hiredgin was running 1:51.500 in his previous Lambo and ran just about .2 faster in the Aventador. The others were also fairly close to the same times in the previous cars.

In reference to where they qualified and finished in the field is also fairly close to the previous 3 races...check yourself by viewing previous race results.

And the best part of it all is we have a PIRS system that has room for adjustment with them as well as anyone.

The 3-4 seconds I mentioned were if you build the car with base required series build items. If you do that and then build a 735 car the results may surprise you how close they are. Testing though must be done online with the GT2/GT conversion cars to achieve the 20% HP reduction. Take some time and try it and test yourselves. I am not against others trying it. In fact I would like too see others results.

PM ME what times you get with series required items only on tracks we have already run this season.

It's working fine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–——------------

Just for research purposes I went back and compared the two of you sniper919 to RAFT No Brakes over the current season.

Sebring No BrKes out qualified Sniper by 2.5 seconds and No Brakes finished 90 seconds ahead after 50 laps.
Bernese Sniper out qualified No Brakes by 3 seconds and Sniper finishes about 2 minutes ahead after 50 laps
Hockenheimring Sniper did not qualify so no comparison can be made. At race finish No brakes is About 3 minutes up after 50 laps
Silverstone No Brakes qualifies .3 faster than Sniper and at race end No Brakes is 59 seconds up on Sniper after 45 laps

I don't know but the result seems to be indicative of the same results prior races. I see no new disparity between the current vehicle No Brakes is using then the previous. Next race is Sears Point/Infineon where I think the Rossion will be a better Chasssis than most and the tables will once again turn in favor of Rossion. But it will be closer as the PIRS system has brought things a closer competitive wise.

I play with the number and calculate and avg and etc etc...so there is no dominant car. Now a dominant driver well, that's not for me to control. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next