Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps

Go down 
+21
jpnvr4
BIMM3RR
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
s0ul harv3st
TheManNowDog777
Matthnt
OLDFenderBender
sniper919
Basicblaq
F4H Diablo
SSRT DWilkerson
gdub369
Bradsz
Raceboy77
PSEUDO 45
Blahzay xxl
ClownNinjaUSMC
Dr PiiHB
o351
Admin/PredatorUSMC
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthnt

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 am

Just make sure your mic is working properly and you wont have to worry about me making bad decisions
Back to top Go down
TheManNowDog777

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 am

Congratulations GLR Diablo on the win and to Grandsport for getting the Hard Charger Award. I felt very confident that I was going to get the Hard-Charger award for being so far ahead in my lobby. Again, my apologies for ruining Kameraboy's race (I know, he forgave me and all, just wanted wanted to make it public, now I'd like to see what happened).
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

TheManNowDog777 wrote:
Congratulations GLR Diablo on the win and to Grandsport for getting the Hard Charger Award. I felt very confident that I was going to get the Hard-Charger award for being so far ahead in my lobby. Again, my apologies for ruining Kameraboy's race (I know, he forgave me and all, just wanted wanted to make it public, now I'd like to see what happened).

Thanks Dog! I have to say I'm really really surprised that the raced ended the way it did. I'll take a win when I can get one! If I can win again, I want to earn it by finishing out front, not making the most on DNF's and lag-outs. Still, on the bright side, me and Brad had a great battle going. My Ferrari was very strong in the esses and I'd pull up on his back bumper, but as soon as we'd get to a straightaway, he'd pull 100 ft. After all the crap happened in the lobby, I was so angry when I saw that I had lagged into my own lobby. I knew I had a lead so I just drove hard. It wasn't til about lap 35 when I finally figured out the braking point for turn 1 and constantly ran 57'9's-58.3's.

I know that what happened last night is not characteristic, so I'm just going to forget that it happened and move on to Infineon, one of my favorites. I'll be practicing hard to hopefully go back to back, though I believe Desert Duck should have it in the bag there...
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Sambinksey wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Ahhh darn. I did not think of Mothers Day! Daggone it!

Are you going to reschedule Infineon??

X2
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: RMFAO   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm

OZ DA RULER wrote:
Lmfao A ROOM DRAMA DA WORST !!!!!!!! lol!
45 sec penalty's for all!!!
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

sniper919 wrote:
By the way how'd the new Lambo's finish?

No Brakes was within a second of me, Hired wasn't that far behind him and kurtman lagged out so I don't know.

As Pred said they are slower but not 3-4 seconds slower, maybe .3-.4 slower but they have massive amounts of grip.
[/quote]

Yea he said the same thing to me Matt maybe in the wrong hands its 3-4 secs slower. Don't thinks its working from what I can see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

So, just to get this clear, it not okay that they were within a second of you? RAFT Hiredgin was running 1:51.500 in his previous Lambo and ran just about .2 faster in the Aventador. The others were also fairly close to the same times in the previous cars.

In reference to where they qualified and finished in the field is also fairly close to the previous 3 races...check yourself by viewing previous race results.

And the best part of it all is we have a PIRS system that has room for adjustment with them as well as anyone.

The 3-4 seconds I mentioned were if you build the car with base required series build items. If you do that and then build a 735 car the results may surprise you how close they are. Testing though must be done online with the GT2/GT conversion cars to achieve the 20% HP reduction. Take some time and try it and test yourselves. I am not against others trying it. In fact I would like too see others results.

PM ME what times you get with series required items only on tracks we have already run this season.

It's working fine.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:50 pm

s0ul harv3st wrote:
Sambinksey wrote:
Ahhh darn. I did not think of Mothers Day! Daggone it!

Are you going to reschedule Infineon??

X2

Maybe make next week Infineon and the week after that be the off week?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I am not sure....I don't want to cause any scheduling conflicts to those who have planned for the current schedule. I suppose I will have to create a poll to find out what the community wants.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:40 pm

sniper919 wrote:
sniper919 wrote:
By the way how'd the new Lambo's finish?

No Brakes was within a second of me, Hired wasn't that far behind him and kurtman lagged out so I don't know.

As Pred said they are slower but not 3-4 seconds slower, maybe .3-.4 slower but they have massive amounts of grip.

Yea he said the same thing to me Matt maybe in the wrong hands its 3-4 secs slower. Don't thinks its working from what I can see.[/quote]

So, just to get this clear, it not okay that they were within a second of you? RAFT Hiredgin was running 1:51.500 in his previous Lambo and ran just about .2 faster in the Aventador. The others were also fairly close to the same times in the previous cars.

In reference to where they qualified and finished in the field is also fairly close to the previous 3 races...check yourself by viewing previous race results.

And the best part of it all is we have a PIRS system that has room for adjustment with them as well as anyone.

The 3-4 seconds I mentioned were if you build the car with base required series build items. If you do that and then build a 735 car the results may surprise you how close they are. Testing though must be done online with the GT2/GT conversion cars to achieve the 20% HP reduction. Take some time and try it and test yourselves. I am not against others trying it. In fact I would like too see others results.

PM ME what times you get with series required items only on tracks we have already run this season.

It's working fine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–——------------

Just for research purposes I went back and compared the two of you sniper919 to RAFT No Brakes over the current season.

Sebring No BrKes out qualified Sniper by 2.5 seconds and No Brakes finished 90 seconds ahead after 50 laps.
Bernese Sniper out qualified No Brakes by 3 seconds and Sniper finishes about 2 minutes ahead after 50 laps
Hockenheimring Sniper did not qualify so no comparison can be made. At race finish No brakes is About 3 minutes up after 50 laps
Silverstone No Brakes qualifies .3 faster than Sniper and at race end No Brakes is 59 seconds up on Sniper after 45 laps

I don't know but the result seems to be indicative of the same results prior races. I see no new disparity between the current vehicle No Brakes is using then the previous. Next race is Sears Point/Infineon where I think the Rossion will be a better Chasssis than most and the tables will once again turn in favor of Rossion. But it will be closer as the PIRS system has brought things a closer competitive wise.

I play with the number and calculate and avg and etc etc...so there is no dominant car. Now a dominant driver well, that's not for me to control. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
absolute bull, if i hadn't swerved he would have ran right into me. all i can say is karma's a mutha. also nice corner cutting pass too hiredgun. we'll see what happens next race, we'll see.
The reason i cut that corn is to give room for your lagging car. I was making sure the lag wouldn't effect either of our races, my right tires were on the concrete curb and patch. If pred wants to review it its on lap 10. Ill take the penalty if he see fit. i could have stayed on track and still made the pass but wasn't going to chance the lag.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–——------------

Just for research purposes I went back and compared the two of you sniper919 to RAFT No Brakes over the current season.

Sebring No BrKes out qualified Sniper by 2.5 seconds and No Brakes finished 90 seconds ahead after 50 laps.
Bernese Sniper out qualified No Brakes by 3 seconds and Sniper finishes about 2 minutes ahead after 50 laps
Hockenheimring Sniper did not qualify so no comparison can be made. At race finish No brakes is About 3 minutes up after 50 laps
Silverstone No Brakes qualifies .3 faster than Sniper and at race end No Brakes is 59 seconds up on Sniper after 45 laps

I don't know but the result seems to be indicative of the same results prior races. I see no new disparity between the current vehicle No Brakes is using then the previous. Next race is Sears Point/Infineon where I think the Rossion will be a better Chasssis than most and the tables will once again turn in favor of Rossion. But it will be closer as the PIRS system has brought things a closer competitive wise.

I play with the number and calculate and avg and etc etc...so there is no dominant car. Now a dominant driver well, that's not for me to control. Shocked

Your math gave me a headache... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 pm

TheManNowDog777 wrote:

don't sweat it man. I'll be coming for you again next race. what made me more mad was the parked cars on the track when racing for 4th and hitting one of them. haha.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Kameraboy wrote:
TheManNowDog777 wrote:

don't sweat it man. I'll be coming for you again next race. what made me more mad was the parked cars on the track when racing for 4th and hitting one of them. haha.

Who the hell was parked on the track!????
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:29 am

Congrates to CSR on their 2nd 1-2 victory... at this rate, everyone is looking for a 3rd or 4th place... interested to see how many 1-2's will be happening.

Great driving .
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:54 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
Congrates to CSR on their 2nd 1-2 victory... at this rate, everyone is looking for a 3rd or 4th place... interested to see how many 1-2's will be happening.

Great driving .
Thanks JP, that was our first 1-2 btw... I got 4th last race...
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

BIMM3RR wrote:

Thanks JP, that was our first 1-2 btw... I got 4th last race...

that was on a minor technicality Razz
Back to top Go down
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:20 am

Im making the video right now and, wow there are not mutch crash, I dont have enough time to whatch every cars replay, do some one can tell me on whitch lobby/laps/car there are some hardcore action (not only crash but hard racing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm

There were some great passes throughout the whole group. I saw some near scary misses with OZ and (can't think who right now in a Lotus). Despite some of the continued growing pains of the series it simply continues to grow, mature and get better. (and harder to win on too! Mad
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

me and Sambinksy had a pretty good battle going on early in the race Sniper and I had a cat and mouse match for most of the race the closest I got to him was around 99 feet and that was on the last few turns on the last lap.
Back to top Go down
JoshdaSquash

JoshdaSquash

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:16 pm

There was some real fun and close racing the first 15 laps in D room with Roscoe, OZ, WCR, Speed Demon, and myself...even some 3 wide racing. Lots of fun racing with them.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I don't think I will get much airtime in this one. I battled with Kutman and Ferrarifaithful for the first couple of laps then I made a small mistake attempting to pass and my left rear caught the grass before the straight, they both passed me back and got a couple hundred at most feet on me.and I spent the better part of 20 laps trying to inch and claw my way back to the field... It took me until lap 20 something to finally get close and until 30 something to get close and get by kurtman. The pace of the race was crazy!
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:58 pm

what is the latest on re-scheduling infineon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:53 am

Check the pole posted by Pred.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Just seen it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps   Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 4 Silverstone Grand Prix 45 Laps
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next