Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radio silence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

Radio silence Empty
PostSubject: Radio silence   Radio silence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 am

I can't tell people not to talk during races, but when we are on the pace lap no one but the pole sitter and last driver should be talking.
We had to restart acouple of times which is not a crime however, some of the newbees got carried away with pre-race conversations and not focusing on the task at hand. I had to tell some one to shut-up twice because I couldn't hear JPN4 start the race.

Should there be a rule? Or should we have a gentlemans agreement that prior to the start no one talks? Lastly (some)new drivers are not up to snuff on the rules, a nameless driver asked way too many basic questions while on the out-lap. Just a reminder, this league is for serious racers not chattey clueless lobby champs.[img]Radio silence Img_0115[/img]
Back to top Go down

Radio silence Empty
PostSubject: first lap patience   Radio silence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 am

The level of lap 1 patience in C room, especially the first couple of turns, has been poor. Some drivers are dive bombing turn 1 or 2 to gain early positions, which is fine if it's clean. I have experienced contact from other drivers on lap 1 for 2 weeks in a row, I had a run on the car in front of me as well, but stayed clear as it was lap 1 of 50...This is a professional, well run series, but the marshalls cannot police every little situation...drive better.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

Radio silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio silence   Radio silence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

i agree, it was very confusing during the out lap. i think the gentleman's agreement would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com

Radio silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio silence   Radio silence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 pm

i think what made most of it confusing is what was designated as the last turn. and also remember we tried that silly gt start and then gtc start. was much easier with just one main start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radio silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio silence   Radio silence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio silence
Page 1 of 1