Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!

Go down 
+16
RR Rowdy Burns
TyrannicCymbals
Kamikaze1414
Zed 0 Sick
XMan4299
BIMM3RR
ox FASTLANE xo
THF dvsSublime
Dr PiiHB
Basticular
OLDFenderBender
vV Science Vv
jpnvr4
Matthnt
monette92
Admin/PredatorUSMC
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What Date Should We Race Infineon
Race May 6th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 20 ]
Race May 13th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Race May 20th
RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap51%RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:17 am

I love the look of that dog! Ready to just get after it with an attitude! But if a dog looked at me like that he is gonna catch one without a second thought!

Secondly, yes if we push back to the 20th the next brake goes away.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
monette92

monette92

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:21 am

I think that make it the 20th is the best because half of the drivers arent gonna be there this sunday and same for mothers day, better wait and have a real complete race with everyone Smile what do you guys think about that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gom-team.com
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 am

I second that. Sounds like the next two weeks are booked for most. Its a close race at the poles...
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

I don't think you can pull the race ahead a week, I've hardly ran a lap on the track. Plus Infineon is a whole different animal than Silverstone and Hockenheim, so lots of tuning to be done. I vote for the race to be run on the 20th: Avoid Mother's Day, and avoid scrambling to make this race which may put some people out because of previous plans.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I love the look of that dog! Ready to just get after it with an attitude! But if a dog looked at me like that he is gonna catch one without a second thought!

Cane Corso 250lb's of good intensions, great breed this ones mine.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:40 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:
The F1 race is on that week.

Thankfully its not on in the middle of the night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:46 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:

I've seen this dog online it made me buy a cane two yrs ago love the dog she got too big for my apt gave her to a family member who lives upstate big house aka old farm lol mine was a deer fawn
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:47 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:

Give me a Rottweiler or nothing at all. But that dog there looks evil man! Thats a good pic. I bet there big babies though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:14 am

I guess the 20th it is. STAY TUNED FOR A SCHEDULE UPDATE TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:22 am

Ah OK! It's settled as of now so the 20th it is. I,m hoping to to good from this long break....do to my little family incident i had to run out and didn't finish the race. I will surely try my best to do what is needed to make good on infenion. Alpha Racing International to the world!!!
Back to top Go down
CHA0S II

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm

which infineon are we going to?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Infenion long believe.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

The new revised schedule is up. Remember to hit F5 on your keyboard to make sure you get a refreshed page.
Back to top Go down
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:51 am

we should have a night time race series cause i have to work during the day on most days
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:51 am

BMEAZY II wrote:
we should have a night time race series cause i have to work during the day on most days

how much more in the night are u talkin about? U gotta remember there's ppl from England that are in the series and they stay up til 1a.m their time just to run in this event.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

We already start at 5pm PST on Sundays. We can't really start much later for the east coast and us central time guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!   RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESCHEDULE INFINEON POLL VOTE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2