Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Empty
PostSubject: When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?   When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

I am asking about when next season starts to up roughly, because currently I am too busy with second year exams at university for endurance racing and qualifying etc. As well as the GTC category (from what I know is the only category that still has some spaces) will most likely be full by end of May (when my exams finish) and would not like to take a space from someone who can take part in all the races since signing up to it.

I am not asking for specific dates etc just roughly is its a couple of weeks, months etc. (I would greatly appreciate it)

one minor question (just being cheeky on this one) would the Aston Martin Zagato be race eligible next season for GT or GTC? (you can't tell at all that is my favourite car in Forza Motorsport 4 currently lol)

(thanks for reading and any answers and not trying to be rude about asking next season already just with me being too busy to take part in this season but would love to take part in it)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?   When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:35 pm

There is usually about a one month break between seasons.
As for the Zagato....I thought it already was but after checking just now I did not see it. It will be tested and if it can meet the requirements and a few other factors I look for it will be made available as a choice.

Good luck on your studies and we look forward to seeing join us in the future. In the meantime, follow is on Facebook and twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?   When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

IIRC the Zagato with required parts is well above the 635 starting PI for GTC.

Also theres no reason you cant join this season since theres only like 16-20 GTC racers what with drop-outs and no-shows.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?   When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:12 pm

ahh I will have to check with you guys to see if I am join then after my exams if not I will wait till next season (it seems to me like its worth the wait. (thanks for replying you all)

and on the zagato part fair enough it has too high of a PI when required parts are installed

***EDIT***
just quickly checked one of my aston martin V12 Zagato's and it is too high for the GTC category.

However it does qualify for the GT category, I managed to get it to a PI of 735 (no engine conversion done) but its debatable if it would be competitive in that category or not. (me personally I think it could but not sure how much so compared to rival cars)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?   When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When does season 8 start after season 7 roughly?
Page 1 of 1