Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayotic Cal

Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Empty
PostSubject: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Like the title says I'm gonna prerace Sundays Le Mans action because I won't be home. Pred gave me the room settings and suggested I put a thread up to see if anyone else wanted to join if they were gonna miss Sundays race as well.

The latest I would like to start it is 8pm est. If 7 doesn't work for anyone.

Btw I'm not an official in the series or anything of the sort. Just throwing Preds idea out there. Besides it would be more fun to add some real people and just not have XBOX ai.

*******AGAIN I STRESS I'M NOT AN OFFICIAL AND YOU STILL HAVE TO FOLLOW PREDS PRERACE GUIDELINES******
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:18 am

I might be able to race with you tonight if I can make it home from work in time. if I can, I won't be able to start any later than 7pm....I have another race at 9:30. If I make it home and online I'll look for you.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

If you're in GTC class, I'll run with you but not as my official prerace, I'll use it as practice...plus its always more fun to run with real people instead of the garbage computer drivers.
Back to top Go down
Kayotic Cal

PostSubject: Re: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:14 am

I'm in the GT Class. I don't mind but keep in mind this will be my official prerace so it counts for me.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:21 am

O yeah definitely, no clowning around if I do make it for your prerace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?   Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preracin Le Mans Thursday 5/24 7PM EST Any Takers?
Page 1 of 1