Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Froza Horizon

Go down 
+7
RR Rowdy Burns
No1 Tommy Smurf
Raceboy77
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Bradsz
Basicblaq
Zed 0 Sick
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bradsz

Bradsz

Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froza Horizon    Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

the only thing i dont like is the way the offroad kind of looks, it just seems you can get most road cars and blast around offroad at high speeds, i just want to have a quick go at the game to be able to tell what its like, need a real forza fanboy to have a look at this game tbh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Froza Horizon    Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm

I agree brad. Can't wait for a demo to come out for this. Even if it drives like the dirt games have lately that would be ok. They have really great feedback to the wheel. As long as there's good feedback I can take a little less towed the driving physics. Just not totally arcade, that will disappointbut I don't think turn 10 will let the game be too bad. They the a great reputation right now.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Froza Horizon    Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 pm

yeah atleast it aint totally arcade which they seem to be promising it isnt thankfully, im going to get it, but as usual the game comes out the 26th for europe and 23rd for USA! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Froza Horizon    Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Froza Horizon    Froza Horizon  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Froza Horizon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2