Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?

Go down 
+15
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
snowman529
ClownNinjaUSMC
jeckel4438
THF dvsSublime
Raceboy77
Warpig2011
Basticular
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
blackhawk s61
White79bu
Red R0tor
Bradsz
No1 Tommy Smurf
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Empty
PostSubject: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Just wondering what you all are on about doing next season class, car or team wise.

for me personally

If I go down the GTC route I will run an Aston Martin V12 Vantage again, but will probably attempt to find people who also want to run the V12 Vantage next season and create a team together.

in GT category not sure yet have not looked, all I know is that one way or another want to be part of a team (never experienced it so want to try it out just didn't feel right joining a team towards the end of the series)

but still unsure on what I want to do for next season all I know is that I want to take part in it.

so what is everyone on about doing for season 8?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

i heard there is a good british driver to make a full British team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Bradsz wrote:

now that would be good a McLaren team setup going down and would be more than happy to be part of a full british racing team especially with a driver as good as yourself in that team.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

I've been jumping back and forth with the idea of GTC or GT, personally I find GTC more fun just because the option of more street cars. But GT class has a few of my favorites. As far as car choice goes, if I'm in GTC all I'm revealing is it won't be the Spirit R next season...love it to death, but I've maxed out the affinity on it a long time ago and I love getting free money for just racing. I do have some very competitive cars for GTC I'm considering, but it also comes down to personal favorites that I won't get bored with halfway through the season (I find it the only way that keeps me motivated is driving a car I absolutely enjoy). As far as GT class goes, I'm basically down to 2 choices...one P car and the new Viper (main reason is I love the cars to death, I'm actually faster in others, but it goes back to actually enjoying driving the car)
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:31 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

now that would be good a McLaren team setup going down and would be more than happy to be part of a full british racing team especially with a driver as good as yourself in that team.

i would love to run the McLaren... but for some reason that car is just not that good in the series, which is a shame, but i do like the Aston Martin, especially now you seem to have that thing hooked up, i watched the replay and watch you for a good few laps in races and the car can handle with practice, but'll see closer to the date
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 am

I am going to stay in GTC. I thought about stepping up to GT in the 2013 Viper but think i will stay with the production cars. What ever i drive will be american. I have been testing alot and have a few cars that hold potential. My GT500 is starting to come around so that is also an option.
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 am

i will stay in GTC, i dont know what car i will use but it would probely German, i might use the porshe 2007 gt3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm

i'm staying with GTC, even though i just started in time to make Laguna Seca lol. I need to see how the Opel does in an actual race, I ran it through 25 laps at Laguna to tune it, and it seems to be pretty competitive. I like using cars that not too many other people would use but are still competitive, so if not the Opel, either a Mazda RX-8 R3 or a Mercedes 190E. main thing for me is acceleration and grip.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm

A CRAZY SWEDE wrote:
i'm staying with GTC, even though i just started in time to make Laguna Seca lol. I need to see how the Opel does in an actual race, I ran it through 25 laps at Laguna to tune it, and it seems to be pretty competitive. I like using cars that not too many other people would use but are still competitive, so if not the Opel, either a Mazda RX-8 R3 or a Mercedes 190E. main thing for me is acceleration and grip.

I would love to see the RX-8 in competition in GTC.

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm

A CRAZY SWEDE wrote:

Well..all I can say we all might be surprised at how well this Opel performs good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
A CRAZY SWEDE wrote:

Well..all I can say we all might be surprised at how well this Opel performs good luck

thanks! Very Happy

the car has tons of grip, big fat racing tires with an engine only around 310 bhp allows that to happen. low gear acceleration is great as well, i can get her up to 105 between turns 2 and 3 at Laguna Seca if i run it right. the only concern is top speed. 5th gear it starts to slow down on the acceleration, i have to keep tinkering with the gear ratios. Since Laguna Seca really isn't a speed circuit, it shouldn't be too much of a concern.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Not sure what class I'll run next season. At this point if I stay with GTC I'm eyeing the 911 Sport Classic. In GT I'm digging the Ferrari 458 Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

A CRAZY SWEDE wrote:

The RX8 is an excellent car, I would've used that if I wasn't dead set on using my actual car in the series. It runs very fast times.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Not gonna lie, in Forza (4 and 3) the RX-8 has seemed like a big fat heavy flabby piece of garbage.
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 am

The mazda is good but not for me. The solstice, gto,camaro and two corvettes have a ton of potintal.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 am

I will probably do some testing after Lauguna but right now I haven't decided if I am staying in GTC or moving back to GT. If I do decided to stay in GTC will I re-sign my contract with Blue Oval Racing. It been great racing in the Ford GT and my teammate is great but we will see how it plays out. Right now our focus is to try and stay in the top 5 and make the last push for a Podium finish.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

if i can make next season, im 75% sure ill be in GTC
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm

First i want to apologize to evryone especially admin for changing into so many cars this season but in season 8 i will be sticking with one car and one team hopefully this time my team will come through this time and stick with it i am staying in gtc as i feel im a little faster in the s class cars then the r3s so ill stick to it but this season im coming to make a name so look out for warig this season letting what everyone says to me roll off and letting my racing talk see everyone on the track next season cheers
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
First i want to apologize to evryone especially admin for changing into so many cars this season but in season 8 i will be sticking with one car and one team hopefully this time my team will come through this time and stick with it i am staying in gtc as i feel im a little faster in the s class cars then the r3s so ill stick to it but this season im coming to make a name so look out for warig this season letting what everyone says to me roll off and letting my racing talk see everyone on the track next season cheers

i'll be amazed if this happens but good luck nevertheless :p
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

Warpig2011 wrote:

I think you perform better as a privateer . Good luck finding a Teammate who will be committed
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 am

I hear Gdub isnt busy right now.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

I think you perform better as a privateer . Good luck finding a Teammate who will be committed

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Kelso-burn
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 am

You guys are crazy. Lol. I hope it works out Warpig. The team thing is difficult to hold together.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Im not trying to be an butthead warpig but here is some advise man. Try not being rude to everyone, stop telling people how to drive, stop complaining about everything, and try being nice to people all the time (not just when you want a paint or a tune). Then people would stop making fun of you, and just maybe they might want race with you. Treat people the way you wanna be treated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?   Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 - what class, car or team you going for?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next