Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose the best sounding cars of the series
Devon GTX (Raceboy77) GT
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R (RedRotor) GTC
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
BMW 1 Series M Coupe (iTsz B r A d Sz) GTC
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
RUF RGT-8 (BIMM3RR) GT
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Lambo Aventador LP700-4 (RAFT Hiredgun) GT
23%
 23% [ 6 ]
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (TheManNowDog) GTC
19%
 19% [ 5 ]
Aston Martin V12 Vantage (No1 Tommy Smurf) GTC
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
McLaren MP4-12C (Thrush426) GT
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Lamborghini Reventon (Luongo27) GT
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Lotus Evora Type 124 (aka ROWDY) GT
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Bradsz

PostSubject: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 am

so here is the poll, i want you to vote 1 car that you think sound amazing from this series and i will make a top 5 video of them, (please try not to be biased) and i will get video clips of them from the series so you guys can really hear the cars... post any questions or so on...
also im not doing cars that have only been in a few races as its hard to find a replay or not many have heard of the car
(sorry if your car or choice didnt make top 10)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 am

WHAT!? This is malarchy! I have been bamboozled! Impeach itsz Bradz! No Ferrari! Who do I complain to!?

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
WHAT!? This is malarchy! I have been bamboozled! Impeach itsz Bradz! No Ferrari! Who do I complain to!?

LOL..I was thinking the same thing with the Ford GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 am

Basicblaq wrote:

LOL..I was thinking the same thing with the Ford GT

in Bradsz defence nobody mentioned the Ford GT in the previous topic.

**EDIT**

some one actually mentioned the ford GT (sorry Ford GT owners)

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Not sure who drives all of them but the Devon/Viper sounds good, Ford GT is one of the best and the Zondas sound amazing also. Just some ideas.
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
i know I am biased on this one but the Aston Martin V12 Vantage does not sound bad at all and the Ferrari's always sound's good.
The Ferrari 430 Scream is soo sexy....Yeah I think the 458 sounds good also but the 430 is a screamer. I like screamers! affraid
^^^^Ford GT was mentioned as well as Ferrari(although I think Pred meant the 360 CS Razz)

Just to push some buttons Razz , but why put the sound of a dustbuster/weedwacker in the top 10 scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 pm

i didnt think the ford gt was that loud and sorry about the ferrari, i can add fenderbenders ferrari if you like?

EDIT - or maybe i cant now Sad but i any of the next comments that want fenderbenders ferrari 360 ill make a vote towards that
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 pm

I'd say that's up to you to decide, I was just bored and tro....*cough* prove that people mentioned a few cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 pm

yeah i guess it was my bad on that decision, i guess i will do an auto 2 votes on your ferrari and see where that gets it
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 pm

A firebird over a Ferrari!? Hmpfff, where's your mom so I can slap her around until it knocks some sence into you! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 pm

A firebird over a Ferrari!? Hmpfff, where's your mom so I can slap her around until it knocks some sence into you! Shocked

maybe bradsz is a smokey and the bandit fan

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
Not sure who drives all of them but the Devon/Viper sounds good, Ford GT is one of the best and the Zondas sound amazing also. Just some ideas.
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
i know I am biased on this one but the Aston Martin V12 Vantage does not sound bad at all and the Ferrari's always sound's good.
The Ferrari 430 Scream is soo sexy....Yeah I think the 458 sounds good also but the 430 is a screamer. I like screamers! affraid
^^^^Ford GT was mentioned as well as Ferrari(although I think Pred meant the 360 CS Razz)

Just to push some buttons Razz , but why put the sound of a dustbuster/weedwacker in the top 10 scratch

Sad I know which one you're referring to. But the beloved rotary is music to aficionado's ears...it represents going against the grain and taking chances cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm

got to say i do love the sound of them rotor engines, if they was easier to get over in the uk i would consider myself looking at some rotor engine cars
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Just some defense for my beloved engine...12 rotor, that's right no typo a 12 rotor motor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT8wTr27uD4
and my actual motor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5umpFMWlc now back on topic Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
my actual motor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5umpFMWlc now back on topic Smile
that sounds like heven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Bradsz wrote:
got to say i do love the sound of them rotor engines, if they was easier to get over in the uk i would consider myself looking at some rotor engine cars

shame they have officially stopped production of the rotary engine last month (from what I have heard they are developing it for hydrogen technology instead in the hope of fixing the fuel economy issues related with the technology, you might want to know the engine was actually 1st created by Audi)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

Sad I know which one you're referring to. But the beloved rotary is music to aficionado's ears...it represents going against the grain and taking chances cheers

Now don't get me wrong, I do have a spot on my heart for the rotary, but forza doesn't do it justice like it does in real life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:41 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

shame they have officially stopped production of the rotary engine last month (from what I have heard they are developing it for hydrogen technology instead in the hope of fixing the fuel economy issues related with the technology, you might want to know the engine was actually 1st created by Audi)

i thought toyota had the idea and couldnt work it out then they gave the idea to mazda and they made the engine or something along them lines, i read something on it a very long while ago
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 pm

What!?? Just about every race some one says our Porsches sound bad ass. Is this another one of those I don't wana spend money on the Porsche pack deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:08 pm

more like i had an argument on the boss, lost my job and got drunk instead of buying the porsche pack deal
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm

That sucks man, but if your gonna do something, do it proper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 pm

I have to say that if you don't have the WS6 Trans Am in the game you need to get one and put the race exhaust on it. It is such a great sounding car. Just a pure deep rumble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

Looks like there is a battle for 2nd and 3rd, just need a few more votes on there and I think we already may have a clear winner
Back to top Go down
sniper919

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm East Bound and Down. Watch ol' Bandit run!!!

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 am

voting is nearly over, last voters get in! video will be up mid next week!
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm

I think the Opel sounds the best. Only car that I can actual recall the sound of. I don't even remember what the McLaren sounds like and I drive the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?   

Back to top Go down

POLL - Best sounding cars of the series?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next