Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Window Tint

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

rule change to have windows with tint with 0% opacity
window tint
30%
 30% [ 7 ]
no window tint
70%
 70% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 23
 

AuthorMessage
BMEAZY II

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 2087
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:22 pm

is this window acceptable since you can see through it just as well as a window with no tint [img][/img]


Last edited by BMEAZY II on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RR Rowdy Burns

avatar

Posts : 309
Points : 2395
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

No tint or colors should be on the windows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7120
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 pm

2.0H - Windows Cannot be tinted. NO window tint allowed on vehicle.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
BMEAZY II

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 2087
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm

yea but you say the only reason we are not allowed to have tint is so you can see that we have a roll cage....and you can perfectly see my roll cage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basicblaq



Posts : 493
Points : 3253
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 pm

BMEAZY II wrote:
yea but you say the only reason we are not allowed to have tint is so you can see that we have a roll cage....and you can perfectly see my roll cage

LOL...good point..but the rules say no tinted windows. So unfortunately no means no...LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BMEAZY II

avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 2087
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

just saying i think they should changed so you can have tint but you have the tint at 0% opacity
Am i right or am i right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7120
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:30 pm

No tint. Its one of those that your poll will not affect. I and my officials need to see inside the cars and easily and clearly. Therefore no tint. Secondly race cars DO NOT have window tint.

Admin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

avatar

Posts : 510
Points : 3139
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Birmingham, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:25 pm

i dont get why people want window tint on there cars, its just not right in the racing nature
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Basticular

avatar

Posts : 500
Points : 2984
Join date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 am

I can't even stand tinted windows in real life, makes you look like a douche bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red R0tor

avatar

Posts : 262
Points : 3088
Join date : 2010-01-23
Location : New Orleans, LA

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 am

Douche bag right here...I like my privacy, especially when you're trying to chill and mellow out and someone has the need to ask you to roll down your window just to ask you stuff about your car. I didn't buy my car for the attention, I bought it because I love driving it. Tint gives me the privacy to be in my own world without distractions from outside. I know this has nothing to do with the subject at hand, but I felt a need to voice my opinion on having tint on personal vehicles...carry on Smile As far as tint on the race cars, I like it because it expands the canvas for the design, but I see the logical side for inspections. Either way I still voted for tint just because Smile not like it'll change anything since its already a rule
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basicblaq



Posts : 493
Points : 3253
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 am

Red R0tor wrote:
Douche bag right here...I like my privacy, especially when you're trying to chill and mellow out and someone has the need to ask you to roll down your window just to ask you stuff about your car. I didn't buy my car for the attention, I bought it because I love driving it. Tint gives me the privacy to be in my own world without distractions from outside. I know this has nothing to do with the subject at hand, but I felt a need to voice my opinion on having tint on personal vehicles...carry on Smile As far as tint on the race cars, I like it because it expands the canvas for the design, but I see the logical side for inspections. Either way I still voted for tint just because Smile not like it'll change anything since its already a rule

LOL...I think tinted windows make a car look sexy... I put it on all my non racing cars LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No1 Tommy Smurf

avatar

Posts : 520
Points : 2591
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Great Britain, Leicestershire

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 am

my car came with tinted windows as standard....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

avatar

Posts : 510
Points : 3139
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Birmingham, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 pm

window tint can look good on most cars
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3210
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 pm

So this may be a stupid question but how do I put my tint back to factory? I can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IACS VDub

avatar

Posts : 49
Points : 2110
Join date : 2012-04-03
Location : Charlotte, NC

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Lol, when you go to the tint selection screen, RB over to manufacturer. Geez, Piihb. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3210
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh God I feel like a dumb ass. I knew that. I was artwork and had a total brain fart when I posted that. Thanks Das for making me feel like a moron. Dang it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RR Rowdy Burns

avatar

Posts : 309
Points : 2395
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Lol. He does that to me daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
CHA0S II



Posts : 9
Points : 2039
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Give me one good reason why we can't have window tint other than it's a rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RR Rowdy Burns

avatar

Posts : 309
Points : 2395
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 pm

You cannot see into the cars to see if roll cages are being used. Secondly, race cars do not have window tint. Pred has clearly stated that tinted windows cannot be used several times. I don't understand why this is still an issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Bradsz

avatar

Posts : 510
Points : 3139
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : Birmingham, Great Britain

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 pm

CuckooMussel27 wrote:
Give me one good reason why we can't have window tint other than it's a rule.

Give me one good race series/car that has tint IRL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
sniper919

avatar

Posts : 222
Points : 2434
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Saugerties,NY

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

aka ROWDY wrote:
You cannot see into the cars to see if roll cages are being used. Secondly, race cars do not have window tint. Pred has clearly stated that tinted windows cannot be used several times. I don't understand why this is still an issue.

If you look from the hood into the car you can see the roll cage. But I do agree race cars don't have window tint. Please feel free to prove me wrong as I searched. Drift cars dont count.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.realsiticracing.net
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3210
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 pm

They don't tint but some do have a dark plexi glass type window. Those can get pretty dark. But they still aren't tinted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniper919

avatar

Posts : 222
Points : 2434
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Saugerties,NY

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
They don't tint but some do have a dark plexi glass type window. Those can get pretty dark. But they still aren't tinted.

Maybe and I stress MAYBE they are a dark black but not green, blue, red, ect.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.realsiticracing.net
RR Rowdy Burns

avatar

Posts : 309
Points : 2395
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 pm

sniper919 wrote:
aka ROWDY wrote:
You cannot see into the cars to see if roll cages are being used. Secondly, race cars do not have window tint. Pred has clearly stated that tinted windows cannot be used several times. I don't understand why this is still an issue.

If you look from the hood into the car you can see the roll cage. But I do agree race cars don't have window tint. Please feel free to prove me wrong as I searched. Drift cars dont count.

I agree on some cars you can see it through the front glass but some require you to look in from the side of the car. As far as proof, I can't give you any right now because I am out of town on vacation. Lol. But some cars are harder to see through the front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7120
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 pm

CuckooMussel27 wrote:
Give me one good reason why we can't have window tint other than it's a rule.

That is reason enough. It's a rule so therefore you cannot have window tint. Now please move on to your left thank you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Window Tint   

Back to top Go down
 
Window Tint
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Full-screen Issue!
» "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."
» Window Mode Cursor?
» D2Glide Wrapper
» Tank Panels

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: