Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nein Shiza Autosports!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3088
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Preach!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxximilllion

avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 1973
Join date : 2012-11-24
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks Roscoe and PiiHB, lets do this!


It's not your Grandpa's Caddy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Maxximilllion

avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 1973
Join date : 2012-11-24
Location : FL

PostSubject: NeinShiza.net84.net   Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am


Want a peek into the world of Nein Shiza?

Here's your chance, Nein Shiza Online! Take a look into the world's most intriguing motorsport club. Check out the driver's section, race gallery and event calender, don't forget to drop us a line on our contact page. Check back often, you never know what will show up at Nein Shiza Online.


Visit:
www.neinshiza.net84.net

"We Are Nein Shiza"


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3088
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: BIG NEWS TO COME   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:48 am

That's right, be sure to keep an eye on the official Nein Shiza Autosports thread and website today. There have been big talks in the pits for a couple of weeks and it looks like its almost time to release what those talks have been about!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 pm

those links dont work for me on any browser. says that it doesnt exist and sends me to that website hosting sites home page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3181
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:16 pm

the server has a hight limit Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
the server has a hight limit Shocked ?

Then how the H-E Double hockey stick did you get on there roscoe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3181
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 am

painters stilts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxximilllion

avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 1973
Join date : 2012-11-24
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
those links dont work for me on any browser. says that it doesnt exist and sends me to that website hosting sites home page.


You might want to think about an upgrade from AOL Dial-Up

_________________


      
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 pm

nope its not that lol. trust me, i went ahead and tried my other browsers. and i havent had aol dial up since like 01
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm


Hey roscoe you see this paint?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr PiiHB

avatar

Posts : 1042
Points : 3088
Join date : 2012-02-14
Location : Concord, NC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Haha. That is totally what he should be running in the Porsche cup. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerz2801

avatar

Posts : 482
Points : 2153
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Louisville KY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 pm

nice web site guys. Pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3181
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

OMG I WANT THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3181
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
nice web site guys. Pretty impressive.
thanks bud i worked hard on it...jk our I,T,guy is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthnt



Posts : 523
Points : 2829
Join date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Hey roscoe you see this paint?

If that's the OG Roscoe's then its Gladys Knight and straight from ATL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 6998
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

Not anything to do with ATL.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt



Posts : 523
Points : 2829
Join date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah you're right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

Not anything to do with ATL.

lol nice pred. i like the subtle "you're wrong" in every sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 6998
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 am

I wasn't trying to come off like that at all. I was at the race Long Beach race they ran this one off livery. That's all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt



Posts : 523
Points : 2829
Join date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

Not anything to do with ATL.

lol nice pred. i like the subtle "you're wrong" in every sentence.

I wasn't actually being serious with my other post. I don't actually talk like that with the OG and stuff. I did actually google search Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles after I made my post and if you check the 5th link you'll see the one I was talking about. Gladys Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips. But do you have to comment on everything anyone posts? No wonder you have nearly 5x the amount of posts I do and I've been on here for nearly 2 years Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxximilllion

avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 1973
Join date : 2012-11-24
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Background Check:

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles is a Long Beach, California-based soul food restaurant chain founded by Herb Hudson, a Harlem native, in 1975

In 2008, Roscoe's fielded a successful trademark infringement lawsuit against "Rosscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles" which had recently opened in Chicago.

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles has six locations throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Los Angeles (Hollywood) (1514 N. Gower St)
Los Angeles (Mid-City) (5006 W. Pico Blvd)
Inglewood (621 W. Manchester Ave)
Long Beach (730 E. Broadway Blvd)
Pasadena (830 N. Lake Ave)
Anaheim (2110 S. Harbor Blvd, opening 2012)


April 11, 2011 Magnus Racing is proud to announce that it has formed a partnership with Los Angeles-based Roscoe’s House of Chicken ‘n Waffles for the upcoming American Le Mans Series at Long Beach, a featured event at the 37th Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.


On the Other Hand:
Gladys Knight's Signature Chicken & Waffles
529 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308



Matthnt wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

Not anything to do with ATL.

lol nice pred. i like the subtle "you're wrong" in every sentence.

I wasn't actually being serious with my other post. I don't actually talk like that with the OG and stuff. I did actually google search Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles after I made my post and if you check the 5th link you'll see the one I was talking about. Gladys Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips. But do you have to comment on everything anyone posts? No wonder you have nearly 5x the amount of posts I do and I've been on here for nearly 2 years Rolling Eyes


Now if-in you two ladies want to head down to the Nein Shiza gym, put on the 14oz mitts and dook it out NSA Style, the key is under the fake rock, lock up when you're done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4409
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Anyone else notice that we are 5 races deep and Max is STILL the lead NS driver in points? Roscoe, Piihb, he is making you guys look like chumps lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 6998
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Matthnt, I have 5x the post because I am the Admin. I have a responsibility to respond to many questions and posts, and I am also the creator of 90% of the threads here on this forum. So, ummm yeah. Makes sense. But. its really no big deal. I had knowledge of something and I posted about it. There was no intention to start some type of disagreement. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3181
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Anyone else notice that we are 5 races deep and Max is STILL the lead NS driver in points? Roscoe, Piihb, he is making you guys look like chumps lol!
Chump...... ok stump THE H IS O.........HO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Nein Shiza Autosports!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nein Shiza Autosports!!!
» Nein Shiza to invade iRacing
» Nein Shiza Autosport Team Page
» new 2013 United Autosports r8 lms ultra livery
» 2013 V8 Supercars Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: Team Chat-
Jump to: