Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nein Shiza Autosports!!!

Go down 
+18
NSA Roca
Swan
The LSA
Raceboy77
Matthnt
killerz2801
SaintedPlacebo4
Maxximilllion
sniper919
Admin/PredatorUSMC
fattymicpatty
TheManNowDog777
RR Rowdy Burns
IACS VDub
Bradsz
Dr PiiHB
White79bu
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Preach!
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks Roscoe and PiiHB, lets do this!

It's not your Grandpa's Caddy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: NeinShiza.net84.net   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

Want a peek into the world of Nein Shiza?

Here's your chance, Nein Shiza Online! Take a look into the world's most intriguing motorsport club. Check out the driver's section, race gallery and event calender, don't forget to drop us a line on our contact page. Check back often, you never know what will show up at Nein Shiza Online.

Visit:
www.neinshiza.net84.net

"We Are Nein Shiza"

Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: BIG NEWS TO COME   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:48 am

That's right, be sure to keep an eye on the official Nein Shiza Autosports thread and website today. There have been big talks in the pits for a couple of weeks and it looks like its almost time to release what those talks have been about!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 pm

those links dont work for me on any browser. says that it doesnt exist and sends me to that website hosting sites home page.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:16 pm

the server has a hight limit Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
the server has a hight limit Shocked ?

Then how the H-E Double hockey stick did you get on there roscoe?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 am

painters stilts
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
those links dont work for me on any browser. says that it doesnt exist and sends me to that website hosting sites home page.

You might want to think about an upgrade from AOL Dial-Up
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 pm

nope its not that lol. trust me, i went ahead and tried my other browsers. and i havent had aol dial up since like 01
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey roscoe you see this paint? Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Oneighturbo-LongBeach-Magnus-041711
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Haha. That is totally what he should be running in the Porsche cup. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 pm

nice web site guys. Pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

OMG I WANT THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
nice web site guys. Pretty impressive.
thanks bud i worked hard on it...jk our I,T,guy is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:12 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Hey roscoe you see this paint? Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Oneighturbo-LongBeach-Magnus-041711

If that's the OG Roscoe's then its Gladys Knight and straight from ATL
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

Not anything to do with ATL.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah you're right.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Isn't that the livery they ran at Long Beach in 2011 for Roscoes Chicken and Waffles that is so popular in LA and Established originally in Los Angeles. way back in like late 70's early 80's. I started going with my dad when I was like 7. I was born early 70's yep. I lived not more than 10 minutes from the one in Inglewood where I was born and raised.

lol nice pred. i like the subtle "you're wrong" in every sentence.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 am

I wasn't trying to come off like that at all. I was at the race Long Beach race they ran this one off livery. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

I wasn't actually being serious with my other post. I don't actually talk like that with the OG and stuff. I did actually google search Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles after I made my post and if you check the 5th link you'll see the one I was talking about. Gladys Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips. But do you have to comment on everything anyone posts? No wonder you have nearly 5x the amount of posts I do and I've been on here for nearly 2 years Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Background Check:

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles is a Long Beach, California-based soul food restaurant chain founded by Herb Hudson, a Harlem native, in 1975

In 2008, Roscoe's fielded a successful trademark infringement lawsuit against "Rosscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles" which had recently opened in Chicago.

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles has six locations throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Los Angeles (Hollywood) (1514 N. Gower St)
Los Angeles (Mid-City) (5006 W. Pico Blvd)
Inglewood (621 W. Manchester Ave)
Long Beach (730 E. Broadway Blvd)
Pasadena (830 N. Lake Ave)
Anaheim (2110 S. Harbor Blvd, opening 2012)

April 11, 2011 Magnus Racing is proud to announce that it has formed a partnership with Los Angeles-based Roscoe’s House of Chicken ‘n Waffles for the upcoming American Le Mans Series at Long Beach, a featured event at the 37th Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.

On the Other Hand:
Gladys Knight's Signature Chicken & Waffles
529 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308

Matthnt wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

I wasn't actually being serious with my other post. I don't actually talk like that with the OG and stuff. I did actually google search Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles after I made my post and if you check the 5th link you'll see the one I was talking about. Gladys Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips. But do you have to comment on everything anyone posts? No wonder you have nearly 5x the amount of posts I do and I've been on here for nearly 2 years Rolling Eyes

Now if-in you two ladies want to head down to the Nein Shiza gym, put on the 14oz mitts and dook it out NSA Style, the key is under the fake rock, lock up when you're done.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Anyone else notice that we are 5 races deep and Max is STILL the lead NS driver in points? Roscoe, Piihb, he is making you guys look like chumps lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Matthnt, I have 5x the post because I am the Admin. I have a responsibility to respond to many questions and posts, and I am also the creator of 90% of the threads here on this forum. So, ummm yeah. Makes sense. But. its really no big deal. I had knowledge of something and I posted about it. There was no intention to start some type of disagreement. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Anyone else notice that we are 5 races deep and Max is STILL the lead NS driver in points? Roscoe, Piihb, he is making you guys look like chumps lol!
Chump...... ok stump THE H IS O.........HO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosports!!!   Nein Shiza Autosports!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza Autosports!!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next