Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps

Go down 
+32
-]v[ETA]_-
Blahzay xxl
Bradsz
nine3cobra
Luongo27
Matthnt
F4H FACEPALMER
s0ul harv3st
KikRox268
F4H Diablo
lukemad9999
Rokker7
Warpig2011
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
THF dvsSublime
fattymicpatty
Ezt Gambit
xToxicEiREx
JumpInTheFire88
OLDFenderBender
blackhawk s61
RR Rowdy Burns
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
EZT Sabre
sniper919
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Dr PiiHB
SSRT_Pronebird
No1 Tommy Smurf
Admin/PredatorUSMC
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lukemad9999

lukemad9999

Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

i had fun just gotta tune my car a little more and might might be in there
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

this was certainly a challenge. Looking forward to Hockenheim Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 pm

The Points are up to date on the website. The Results for the race are available on the website. Team Points Have not been calculated.

The Points and results are contingent on the reviewing of the replays.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 am

I led my lobby for a good portion of the race, then i got a little tiny bit of damage and it slowed me down just enough. then i got passed by a gt guy who drifted and then lagged into me. shame because i was keeping a 600ft gap on second no problem Sad. But i can see here that the person in this league that im closest to on race day is GLR Roca (or is it GRL?). Good racing since day one. lets keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 am

This was my first race with human inter class traffic and I have to say it was tense at times. It gets especially hard when you call something out to the GTC guy and all he can hear is somebody's rambling about how itchy their ass is.

I add that the same 2 things have to be stated about the out lap every time.

1. Shut up unless you are calling out the "clear" or the "go go go". I wish I had a dime for every time I saw the caller's name pop up yet heard nothing because someone thought what they had to say was more important than a race start.

2. You are not going to win the race at turn 1. You will lose the race at turn one if you are the kind of idiot who thinks you will win it there. The unfortunate thing is you will most likely take somebody else's race along with you.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 am

s0ul harv3st wrote:
This was my first race with human inter class traffic and I have to say it was tense at times. It gets especially hard when you call something out to the GTC guy and all he can hear is somebody's rambling about how itchy their ass is.

1. Shut up unless you are calling out the "clear" or the "go go go". I wish I had a dime for every time I saw the caller's name pop up yet heard nothing because someone thought what they had to say was more important than a race start.

2. You are not going to win the race at turn 1. You will lose the race at turn one if you are the kind of idiot who thinks you will win it there. The unfortunate thing is you will most likely take somebody else's race along with you.

Those two things you mentioned are always a problem. People consistently talk on the out laps. I wish they'd get docked points that would shut them up.

As for Turn 1 incedents. You're always going to have idiots try and dive-bomb into turn 1. If there weren't restarts you'd be able to save the replay and penalize that person.

Don't hold your breath on any changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am

sniper919 wrote:
s0ul harv3st wrote:

Those two things you mentioned are always a problem. People consistently talk on the out laps. I wish they'd get docked points that would shut them up.

As for Turn 1 incedents. You're always going to have idiots try and dive-bomb into turn 1. If there weren't restarts you'd be able to save the replay and penalize that person.

Don't hold your breath on any changes.

There should be no restarts for mistakes. none.

The only time a restart should happen is for lag or other instances out of the drivers control such as a wheel locking up on the outlap.
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 am

sniper919 wrote:
People consistently talk on the out laps. I wish they'd get docked points that would shut them up.

lol!
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 am

F4H FACEPALMER wrote:
sniper919 wrote:
People consistently talk on the out laps. I wish they'd get docked points that would shut them up.

lol!

I know, keep dreaming right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 am

Once the wave of restarts was done the racing in A lobby was quite intense!! Pihb on my ass for the first few laps as I tried to stay with Hired and Gambit. Then Gambit made one mistake at what I call "Hell corner" and I was by him. Then the race long fight with my teammate. There was door banging, constant fear of the possibility of taking each other out, pushing each other around the track, drifting around corners, slight contact late in the race but what a freaking race! I never thought I would have survived, especially after last season when my flip was highlighted so eloquently in the post race video. Fantastic race! Metal and Fender within 2 seconds at the end, Hired and I within the same second. I probably hit about 7 walls but all were light enough to cause no damage to my car.

Off to Germany!
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Once the wave of restarts was done the racing in A lobby was quite intense!!

Misread it as retards lol, although that would still make sense Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Guess it is time to become strict on this rule: 4.2F -Max of 2 restarts. TWO ONLY. None past lap 2 of the race. If racers have contact then it will be handled per the avoidable contact rules of the series. (Rule 6.5)
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Luongo27 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:

That made me laugh and yes that would still work.
Back to top Go down
nine3cobra

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Once the wave of restarts was done the racing in A lobby was quite intense!! Pihb on my ass for the first few laps as I tried to stay with Hired and Gambit. Then Gambit made one mistake at what I call "Hell corner" and I was by him. Then the race long fight with my teammate. There was door banging, constant fear of the possibility of taking each other out, pushing each other around the track, drifting around corners, slight contact late in the race but what a freaking race! I never thought I would have survived, especially after last season when my flip was highlighted so eloquently in the post race video. Fantastic race! Metal and Fender within 2 seconds at the end, Hired and I within the same second. I probably hit about 7 walls but all were light enough to cause no damage to my car.

Off to Germany!

Why aren't the individuals causing the restarts being docked points, I had two very good starts and the on the last start i did not do anywhere close to as well and suffered damage attempting to push the car too hard to play catch up. It sucks when you have a good start and you are in contentions for a lead or top position within the room and it gets reset with no consequences.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

really sorry i didnt make this race, i had a last minute emergency with family, then my friends rang me which needed my help, my night went from having the house to myself on a quite one to hectic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

I got really comfortable with the track halfway through the race and pitted lap 26, then hit the wall lap 27. Like a dumbass. cheers Hit it again somewhere late in the 30's just for good measure.

I didn't really have that much damage but it still dropped the lap times a bit. Felt bad for some guys who wrecked with heavy damage early but they kept going and for that they deserve a gold star.

Hockenheim should go a lot more smoother, just be careful in that hairpin. affraid
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm

nine3cobra wrote:
Matthnt wrote:

Off to Germany!

Why aren't the individuals causing the restarts being docked points, I had two very good starts and the on the last start i did not do anywhere close to as well and suffered damage attempting to push the car too hard to play catch up. It sucks when you have a good start and you are in contentions for a lead or top position within the room and it gets reset with no consequences.

I would agree nine3. You had a fast car. We ran practice races and that thing was fast. It does suck when that happens, I would back any action put in motion to dock points on causing restarts. Only exception should be lag or wheel issues. Big deduction for causing an accident in turn one.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Congrats Metal maybe next time I can pull it off lol it was fun.By the way I hate this track.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Luongo27 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:

That's funny and true
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

was hoping for a top 5 but 6th isn't bad. the qualifying DC killed me though Sad oh well, hard charger Smile.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Congrats Metal maybe next time I can pull it off lol it was fun.By the way I hate this track.
Thanks twice over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
was hoping for a top 5 but 6th isn't bad. the qualifying DC killed me though Sad oh well, hard charger Smile.

I had to race really passive with the GT cars cause my internet was being really unreliable, probably lost around 15 seconds more than I should have.
I hope to get it sorted out by next week then I can challenge for a higher spot Smile

Great job on getting that far up the field though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

ANYONE HAVE REPLAY FOR D ROOM? IF SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
ANYONE HAVE REPLAY FOR D ROOM? IF SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!

sending
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Thanks got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps   Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 8 Race 2 Bernese Alps Festival 50 Laps
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next