Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Here it is the Final race of the heated and very exciting inaugural season of the Forza 3 Sports Car Series! We have had some epic races decided by mere feet and some won by strategy. This race should be VERY exciting for some and may well be tragic for others. This is the "Green Hell" after all.

This race will have no Qualifying. We will start in reverse Points order! So be on time for the race.

Practice Practice Practice or pay the price!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Are there any practice races going on tonight, I definitely need to brush up my skills. I'll be on tonight if anyone is down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 4:10 pm

we did about 10 laps last night. I may be on but not sure yet. If I am it will be about 6 or 7 PST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 4:38 pm

I don't have any plans so i'll probably be on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Not sure if i'll do that race, i don't race often on that track and since i usually use the braking line i'd have to learn all the braking point in 3 days and i highly doubt i could do it. I tryed practicing a bit today and after crashing around 10 time in the first section i gave up going further lol. Anyway, going slow doesn,t bother me, but taking out a few people when i'll forget i had to brake for the corner would kinda annoy me so i think i'll pass this week.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Hmnm, so might have to put tracks that are hard to learn and you would pass many races. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Hmnm, so might have to put tracks that are hard to learn and you would pass many races. lol lol!

Rofl, yeah that track is not for the faint of heart...it used to be my old "proving grounds" until I picked a shorter track that had the same characteristics to make it easier to compare times. If it wasn't for that it would be a steeper learning curve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm

lol i might stand a chance against team rossion lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

Frankly, i think the only track that is comparable to the nordschleife in terms of difficulty is sedona mostly because of all the braking zone in curves. But that track is short enough that i can remember the braking point quite easily. The problem with the nurburgring is that its so bloody long that sometime i even forget in which part of the track i'm in so i can't remember where to brake for each corner.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Fri May 14, 2010 9:52 am

If you want to learn Nurburgring drive it at maybe 50% for a few laps. May take you a while but each lap you will instinctively get faster. The brain is amazing, don't try to learn the track, just try to drive it a few laps. You WILL learn it if you simply drive the full course a few laps. Spend an hour just lapping it. If you don't feel more confident after putting in the seat time then maybe your hopeless! lol affraid

Just a friendly tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Fri May 14, 2010 10:19 am

This is one of my favorite tracks. In forza 2 me and my friends would do nothing but hot lap it. I also use it as a money making track in the r1 cars. The hardest thing im having to learn is to adjust the braking points from the r1 car to my r35.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Sun May 16, 2010 3:35 pm

ARE YOU READY? MENTALLY? HAVE YOU PREPARED? TODAY the ring takes no prisoners!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

The nurburgring, the track the seperate mens from womens. I prepared myself for the event: i was wearing a pink skirt and had make-up on the face tonight. So yeah, as i expected, after 1 lap my car was a wreck from having kissed 6 time the guard rail and by that point with the front end totalled and absolutely no patience to do 9 supremely long lap with a car that had a top speed of 160 mph and the agility of a pig with 3 broken leg, i decided to give up. Not the best conclusion of a season but for the next one i'll make sure to prepare a bit more before that track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 pm

This is one race i would rather forget. I learned a good lesson tonight and thats don't race with out a warm up....and no aero on nurmbring is horrible.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: THE KIIIIING OF THE RIIING   Sun May 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I AM THE KIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG OF THE RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers king king king king king king king king king king

What a race! The replay is great! I am gonna send that to people just so they can see what they missed!

I have to admit thought it was one hell of a race! I was shooting for a podium but wanted a win. I know that I am very fast on the ring but after some of the practice races and seeing what CCB and hot shot, and Bimm3r was able to run I knew it would be a fight. I am very proud to have raced with you guys. The racing was clean, exciting, fun and challenging. I never thought I would have any chance to take the championship with the talent here in this series. BUT I DIIIIID!!!! YESSS.I am very happy with my Ferrari 458 Italia. The Ferrari team, management and I will be under negotiations for next season. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Sun May 16, 2010 11:52 pm

I had lots of fun at the ring and in the whole season congratulations Predator and looking forward to next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am

It was a fun season.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 am

Just wanna say it ONE MORE TIME!

I AM THE KIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG OF THE RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers king king king king king king king king king king

I am very proud to have raced with you guys. The racing was clean, exciting, fun and challenging. I never thought I would have any chance to take the championship with the talent here in this series. BUT I DIIIIID!!!! YESSS.I am very happy with my Ferrari 458 Italia. The Ferrari team, management and I will be under negotiations for next season. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1