Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Withdraw from series

Go down 
+4
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
bLuEsMoKe305
Warpig2011
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpig2011

Withdraw from series Empty
PostSubject: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

so i will not be able to make anymore races from this point on for the next few seasons as some of you know i have been waiting for approval from a school that i had been accepted and finally the good news came in as of 2 days ago i had a definite date set i leave on the 11th of september and as you all know the race is the 9th but i will be busy that night saying good bye to my friends and spending time with my girlfriend and i must say that im going to miss this series if i didnt have something going on it was something to look forward to during my lazy sundays and i thank pred for all the hard work he put into this some of you probably pretty happy to see me go but oh well i dont wake to please you so with all being said WARPIG OUT
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 pm

will be missed, see if i did join the team i be by my self now lol.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 am

And on that note its down to me and Fire. I guess since i have seniority ill take over. 1st thing on the agenda is to find a replacement teammate so that we can stay in the points race and better our chances. A lot of people have things to say about you, mostly bad lol! , but i will say you did help me gain a lot of speed (2:19's at Sebring wasnt anything to brag about xD) and showed me the ropes of the tracks. thanks for introducing me to a series i plan to stay with for as long as i can and helping me get started.

And by yourself? Nope. Me and Fire are still around. Team Falken had a full team. But now we have an opening.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 am

fare well warping, I hope you enjoy whatever life brings you at this new school etc.

I am sure everyone in FSCS is going to miss not having Warpig in the series one way or another.

I am sure fire and sainted will bring those 911's to glory
Back to top Go down
blackhawk s61

blackhawk s61

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:22 am

bye bye warpig al miss u Sad
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 am

Good lock with school, War pig !

We'll see ya when we see ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 pm

thank you all for the comments and love Very Happy im gonna miss this series the next time i race for this series ill be 22 or 23 i thank everybody for all the good times and the close hair raising action love everyone
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
fare well warping, I hope you enjoy whatever life brings you at this new school etc.

I am sure everyone in FSCS is going to miss not having Warpig in the series one way or another.

I am sure fire and sainted will bring those 911's to glory

Damn right we will Cool . Tied for 5th in Team Points. We can do this if we make every race. But... we still need those extra few points for having the third driver show up and finish. Where to get a reliable guy scratch ... Hmmm... I have an idea... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:43 pm

It was good havin ya race Warpig. You were a personality that brought a lil bit of controversy and rivalry to the series but sometimes that is a good thing! Laughing I do wish you the best when you hit the books. Just hit em hard and earn yourself a good career! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Piglet NOOOOO... as much as i hate you, it was fun and funny having you around, guess i wont be seeing that loud mouthed bragging volkswagen bora... i mean porsche about anymore, now i must say goodbye D!£KHEAD!

that was quite nice for me so dont complain Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:56 am

Bradsz wrote:
Piglet NOOOOO... as much as i hate you, it was fun and funny having you around, guess i wont be seeing that loud mouthed bragging volkswagen bora... i mean porsche about anymore, now i must say goodbye D!£KHEAD!

Now that he's gone you feel like becoming one of those borra's? lmao
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

Now that he's gone you feel like becoming one of those borra's? lmao

no thankyou Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw from series   Withdraw from series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdraw from series
Page 1 of 1