Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road Atlanta Preview !!!!

Go down 
+2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
bLuEsMoKe305
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Good Evening racers its been a while in the making and many hours, but with out further adue i like to present to the Forzascs the Official Road Atlanta Preview! hope you guys love it!

bLuEsMoKe305 ( Official Forzascs Media Coordinator )
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Great video! Very good idea and execution. But none of the cars had any visible connection to the series.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Great video! Very good idea and execution. But none of the cars had any visible connection to the series.

That music was what really made it epic lol. Hmm... Well how about.. Aha! Idea. How about asking some guys to come into a room on a monday before quali is even open and have them all run a lap and then you can piece it together like that. that way they are all cars and different drivers from the series?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 pm

great video, really well done and you can tell you put a lot of effort into making that video.

the only negative I have is what the others have been saying which is the lack of cars that are currently racing in the series (including liveries)

Saintedplacebo did make a good point on getting a mix of cars from both GT and GTC and do something similar but mix of our actual cars.

I am sure if you ask nicely most of us will send you a recording of our car doing one lap around the next track etc.

either that or have a 3 lap race with a mix of GT and GTC cars and just take snippets from that as a preview.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Yeah, im sure no one would mind going into a lobby and spending a lil while to get down some really sweet camera ops. its a great novelty too. kind of makes the league seem even more great since it has souch a nice touch to it. either way the vid came out great. btw :39-:45 where the car came by and then disappeared as well as the music. very very nice sync
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

There is no doubt the video was great. The only thing I did not care for is that it's a preview/promo video for our upcoming race...but the cars were not series cars in livery or appearance and some are not even eligible to race in the series at all and were included.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:51 pm

There is no doubt the video was great. The only thing I did not care for is that it's a preview/promo video for our upcoming race...but the cars were not series cars in livery or appearance and some are not even eligible to race in the series at all and were included.

How about tonight if you have a room up you try and get as many guys in and send over a few of the replays of the 7 lappers that we do as practice?
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 pm

While I know how much effort can go into any video, I'm not sure a track by track preview video is necessary. It's not going to show us much that we don't already know. We've seen the track and cars. If anything I would put one video together for league advertising and do what I've seen another series do.

Put together a spotter guide. There doesn't need to be any write up just have a picture of their car with the gamertag and number below it. Looks very sharp done this way.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:44 pm

I like what pronebird is saying. its snazzy. also. im curious to see how a race replay will come out. if thats something you plan on doing.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I like what pronebird is saying. its snazzy. also. im curious to see how a race replay will come out. if thats something you plan on doing.

only issue with replays is that you don't get all the recording because it does not record the entire race (if something big happens on the last lap no replay of that sadly)

and not forgetting how long it takes with 3-4 lobbies highlights.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

could choose whichever has the most action in the first few laps. Road Atlanta is only 1:25-1:30's the replay at camino lasted 26-28 minutes i think for B room. and well you get what you get. work with it you know? idk. just thinking out loud
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

How about tonight if you have a room up you try and get as many guys in and send over a few of the replays of the 7 lappers that we do as practice?
Sure il be on at like 10:30
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

I love the feedback guys it will definitly help to make better videos for this video i just wanted to get a General idea and feeling around making these videos. Today we can do a general lobby for lemans, i want to do lemans becuase its a very important circut. So see you guys soon il send out some invites soon.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 am

bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
I love the feedback guys it will definitly help to make better videos for this video i just wanted to get a General idea and feeling around making these videos. Today we can do a general lobby for lemans, i want to do lemans becuase its a very important circut. So see you guys soon il send out some invites soon.

Maybe we can send you a few replays during the week of a few practice lobbies, and then you can pick and choose some shots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Atlanta Preview !!!!   Road Atlanta Preview !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Atlanta Preview !!!!
Page 1 of 1