Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Car Selection Help!

Go down 
+4
OLDFenderBender
SSRT_Pronebird
SaintedPlacebo4
Basicblaq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Season 9 Car Selection Help! Empty
PostSubject: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Guys I need your help. I am going to start doing some testing for Season 9 and I was wondering if you can post what you feel is a good 1).handling Track 2.) Speed Track 3). Overall Track.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Guys I need your help. I am going to start doing some testing for Season 9 and I was wondering if you can post what you feel is a good 1).handling Track 2.) Speed Track 3). Overall Track.

Thanks

Well personally i use Suzuka for a handling/overall and Sebring as a speed, but pure handling is Tsukuba Full since i can crank out a lap a minute and its all about handling.
Back to top Go down
SSRT_Pronebird

SSRT_Pronebird

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Road Atlanta is probably one of if not the best Overall track available. I don't really care for testing on Sebring because you can make virtually anything work there. For speed you are better off looking at top end at say Le mans or Nurburgring.

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm

i feel like a test at lemans is hard to make because it would take 25 minutes to get 5 flying laps down. that and so what if a car can get up to 190, it doesnt matter if it takes the entire back stretch to do it. To me speed is more about the accel from 120 to top end.

And what class(s) do you plan on running?
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:12 am

SSRT_Pronebird wrote:
Road Atlanta is probably one of if not the best Overall track available. I don't really care for testing on Sebring because you can make virtually anything work there. For speed you are better off looking at top end at say Le mans or Nurburgring.

these are the same tracks that I test on as well, plus Laguna and Road America

as for what class I'm thinking of running in for next season is a secret Cool
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 am

SSRT_Pronebird wrote:

+1 on Road Atlanta. Nurb GP is also good for testing your suspension settings since the track is quite bumpy
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: NEIN SHIZA AUTOSPORTS   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am

will be fielding an st team and a "PRO" team... for witch class as prone said only "neiner's" will know if interested in joining the ranks contact ROSCOEpCOTRAIN!!! sainted sucks!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 am

To answer your questions IMHO

Handling - Mugello
Speed - Road America
Balanced - Road Atlanta
Best Track to test Car & Driver - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:41 pm

I've been testing for a few weeks and im 95% sure what car im running in gt, and im thinking about st as well.
I use Atlanta and sunset to testing.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks you for your track suggestions. Let the testing beginning.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Car Selection Help!   Season 9 Car Selection Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Car Selection Help!
Page 1 of 1