Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Empty
PostSubject: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am

Car:

Ascari KZ1R

Drivers
Basicblaq # 00
Hannibaljazz 98 # 98
Jack Diss # 807 this was his number last year but not sure if it will be the same since he hasn't registered yet.

Note:

Include the Canadian Flag for both me and Hannib, I actually have a design that you created for our porsche. If you want I can send you both design so U can take it from there.

Note # I will see what flag Jack Diss need beside his name and we will just need 3 different designs with names/ plates different. Let me know the cost.(also let me know if it possible to have the design unlocked)

Artwork:
Please see the attached link of the Design and Colour of the car
http://www.motorsport.com/fia-gt1/photos/main-gallery/?q=Ascari%20Rhinos

Required Decals:

Our main Sponsor is Samsung.

Would it be possible to for your to remove the Rhinos Icon and replace it with our team logo Ragged Edge Racing( I can send you the team logo) which U designed for us before.
Please add the series decals. I will also send U our Porche design which you can take the decals from and place where you like.

Reference Pictures:
See attached Link
http://www.motorsport.com/fia-gt1/photos/main-gallery/?q=Ascari%20Rhinos

Spec:
Please pm or send me a xbl message if you have any questions about the design....I willl be on later tongih
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 pm

I am estimating about 6 hours work.
As a previous customer and RR member you would get 1 hour off.
T-Spec = 5M for all three cars

T= Team unlocked for you to alter colors etc.

If you need us to apply the driver info, thats included.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

yes..if U can make sure that the three Drivers info is added that would be greatly appreciated.

The car that is gifted will it be returned?

I will Gift it to you when I sign back on tonight....I did gift you the previous design that has the decals on them.

Thanks again for putting in the time for this

Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:25 pm

I actually auction that car back to you for the remaining balance when the design is done. So yes, you get your car back.

Thanks for choosing us to design your car.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

3 hours on this WIP.
Some minor tweaks, 3 more logos, and 2 more driver edits to go.

The main issue with the design is the intake area does a Failza and double paints the inside and outside of the lip at the same time. There is no way to correct this.

LMK if this is good for you so far. Also you need to gift me your Ascari still.

Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Baswip
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Car has been gifted already.

Yes this looks really good....U are going to take most of the decals from the porche design and put it along the side right ...But yes this looks really good
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 am

Gotcha,

I thought I was doing a replica.

To be clear,
You want the base paint from the images.
The team logo goes where the Rhino's logo is.
Samsung goes somewhere on the car as the main sponsor.
The rest of the logos will be filled in from your previous order.
FSCS GT compliant.

LMK that is what you want.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 am

whats up with the numberplate?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am

sniper919 wrote:

What do U mean?

Are U looking for our numbers?

Basicblaq # 00
Hannibaljazz 98 # 98
Jack Diss # 807
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
sniper919 wrote:

What do U mean?

Are U looking for our numbers?

Basicblaq # 00
Hannibaljazz 98 # 98
Jack Diss # 807

We made the number plates for the FSCS this season and they are not what we designed.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Pred sent me a message on xbl the other day saying they got tweaked and to get the new ones on his storefront. idk.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Yes..add the number plates that are for the series..U don't need to use the one from the porche design.

Please add the update plates...

Thanks
BB
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Many people complained about the black around the FSCS logo on the top of the number plate. It was hard to actually distinguish unless you are in view mode. So, I just removed the black outline. Made the logo black and added the WORLD CLASS back to it. This also removed 7 layers from the number plate also. Minor tweaks but it is still 90% your design.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Many people complained about the black around the FSCS logo on the top of the number plate. It was hard to actually distinguish unless you are in view mode. So, I just removed the black outline. Made the logo black and added the WORLD CLASS back to it. This also removed 7 layers from the number plate also. Minor tweaks but it is still 90% your design.

It's your series man, not an issue. I just don't have the unlocked version now to apply to our liveries. If you could gift them over it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm

I was just curious. I'd suggest separating the top section from number section only would be 1 or 2 layers
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 am

Here is what I have at 5.5 hours. LMK if this is good for you.

I figure creating the team copies will be about .5 hours making your total exactly as quoted.

Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Baswip1b
Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Baswip2
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Looks Good....Let me know when you are ready to receive the funds for all 3 designs.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I need:

Jack Diss' flag
and
Official Number plates from Pred.

If you want them now you will need to do 3 things to the design to complete them:

1. Create and place Jack Diss' flag on the car or tell me which one you need before the transaction.
2. Each team mate will have to apply the Official number plate on the car in the spot where I have located the temp. (unless Pred gifts them to me before the transaction)
3. Each team mate will have to change the color of something on the car to make them unique for each team mate.

I am at 6 hours total.
That minus the hour for being a repeat customer brings you down to 5 hours.

T spec total cost is 5M cr.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Please put your car on the Auction House so I can pay for the car. I will have to talk to my teammate to see if Jack Diss is still on the team as I have not seen him register for seaon 9. If I need a flag for him.. send you a livery request to make 1. I am pretty sure Hannib..as his from the porsche design which we can transfer over.

I will pm admin for the new plate.

I will be on later tonight
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Transaction Completed.

To address any future issues with this design please contact via pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari   Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livery Request: Team Ragged Edge Ascari
Page 1 of 1