Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Drake International

Go down 
+12
Raceboy77
Dr PiiHB
Tachyon Racing
Zenrad
killerz2801
bigdutyDMomoney
KikRox268
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Warpig2011
No1 Tommy Smurf
HUGH B 006
SaintedPlacebo4
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Team Drake International - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Hey once I get the livery if you want, you can post the pic of the Viper seeing as I'm a loner driver to Jester Racing this season.

where is the other 2 guys?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Oops, meant loaner lol.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Good work again in our second week, team! SaintedPlacebo4, congratulations on another great finish! You pulled out a very good result in a really tough race. The lap times you were laying down trying to catch back up were quite impressive.

I'll be able to hold up my end of the deal better next week. I plan to get the fastest internet available in my area to hopefully alleviate the lag I experienced in the race. I have never experienced any serious issues with lag before, but this was seriously game-breaking. Several cars appeared to be a few feet above or below the track throughout the race, but this seemed to cause no problems. However, on lap 31, as a GT car came up to lap me on the front straight, my car was suddenly heaved into the wall with such force that I pin-balled from wall to wall probably 5 or 6 times, effectively ending any chance I had at a decent finish. The engine was somehow intact, but the entire body and suspension, were destroyed. After I limped all the way around the track to the pits, the best lap times I could manage were about 2 seconds slower than before the wreck. Not the way I wanted to end the race, but I think things will be different for Road America.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks Duty, I didnt even see this lol. But yeah 30.1s to catch up were no joke lol. you still did well. good job.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Site updated, Indy Track Guide now available.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 am

Im going to try to accomplish a lot today, by updating the site and getting pictures for the Alps. However...

With my recent absence, save raceday, it has been veyr nice to see my teammates hold it together and in some ways surpass me. Duty rose to the occasion and landed himself a podium this week, unofficially until final results are up. For that he is once again Drake International's teammate of the week. We wont forget about Qlutch though as he ran one of his best races today, good job guys.

Things look to be turning around again and these next tracks look promising for Drake. Lets keep it together and hope to pull out something for these next few weeks as Duty and I are now both top five in points with Qlutch in the top ten after this weeks race more than likely.

D.I is looking to have one driver on the podium each race from this point further. Our 3 home tracks are nearing (Hock, Nurb GP and the Ring) and we need to put on a clinic guys! Nurb GP is made for us we can take the win here for sure!
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Is that the Pepsi Challange? Lol jk. I think your a great group of guys. At the same time...I hope to fill your front windshield lol jk. Well, at least your rear view mirror lol. You guys should dominate at GP, and I'd be happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
Is that the Pepsi Challange? Lol jk. I think your a great group of guys. At the same time...I hope to fill your front windshield lol jk. Well, at least your rear view mirror lol. You guys should dominate at GP, and I'd be happy to see it.
....Clutch i wish you the best bud if you need any help just let ole roscoe know
As for you other two yahoos i hear that wall on the left going in to the shicane can be deadly when a 3400 lb caddy tosses your micro machine in to it at 165.... just saying
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Super beetle lol jk
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Get your butts online we got a lobby open waiting for people!
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Sat work now. Be there in an hour. 5:30EST
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Drake International will become the ST classes main sponsor next season while a new more historical sponsor will take over the GS class. We are looking to field a team in GT next season. To be let in on the big secret please be prepared to drive GT for us next season. Car choice for GT will be decided after 2 drivers are committed to the GT team however the livery choice will be limited to what will go with the GS car's design. Its going to be sharp though.

Also. Executive decisions were made this morning as Drake International has decided to leave behind the Porsche next season unless the GT drivers decide to field one. As of right now a choice has been made for GS. What we will be in? Nobody knows other than Duty D and Sainted. Be ready for some still frames and monologuing! (Theres a hint)
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 pm

It would be cool if you guys stayed with a German car, but whatever you guys decide should be interesting. Hope it all works for the best.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
It would be cool if you guys stayed with a German car, but whatever you guys decide should be interesting. Hope it all works for the best.

Its not american though Wink

I want whats best for the team and from what i can see this decision will put us in a position to compete with anything else on the track.
Back to top Go down
Zenrad

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Noooo fellow Porsche driver Sad
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Zenrad wrote:
Noooo fellow Porsche driver Sad

Agreed.... Crying or Very sad I am trying to get a friend of mine to join Black Cross Racing in the GT3 for Season 10, so hopefully we can still represent for Zuffenhausen.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm

I love the porsche but sadly i have ran out of GS options. I wont drive the 04, and the 95 is lacking. I thought about going back to the Sports Classic because its so smooth. But a little change is nice. Too bad i cant run a porsche in ST xD
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Pictures of next years car and paints coming up soon
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Great decision, this is an incredible car. Can't believe you are leaving Porsche. Good luck. You will still have the NSzA crew to deal with in their new wheels.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Great decision, this is an incredible car. Can't believe you are leaving Porsche. Good luck. You will still have the NSzA crew to deal with in their new wheels.

Drake is still fielding a porsche Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

Trader!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:

Trader!

Our GT branch is in the GT2
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 am

The Mach 5 was just spotted laying down an uncanny time at Sebring in a hot lap session.

Team Drake International - Page 2 8533815158_357aca1cda_c
Mach5 Sebring 10.4 by SaintedPlacebo4, on Flickr

Should i go with this nose design or leave it as it was in previous photos?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 am

Drake International would like to fill a seat in this car. All colors are by choice of driver however livery will remain standard. If you are interested in joining Drake international for Season 10 please leave a notice below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Can never get ready for next season too early.

Team Drake International - Page 2 8532915639_e66a733c54_c
(the number in the circle can be whatever your number is. Proper number plates are still required and will be added upon release along with all other required decals.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Drake International   Team Drake International - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Drake International
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next