Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews

Go down 
+2
SaintedPlacebo4
Kamikaze1414
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze1414

Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:38 pm

Due to starting back a new semester, I will resume the interviews and press conferences at Infineon Raceway. I just need a break to get things going in the right direction at school. Once I'm on track and resettled into the groove of things, I will continue the interviews. Thanks for your patience.

Kamikaze
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Just a quick update to anyone who cares, the next round of Post-Race Conferences have been sent out and are waiting to be put into print. They are back this week, so hopefully by Saturday night or Sunday at the latest, the Infineon Post-Race Conference will be published.

On another note, there will be three driver interviews (depending on who replies back) that could come out in the upcoming week. Stay tuned for more info on that.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 am

Trust me most of us read them. They are very well done and and usually a very interesting read.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 am

Well, I hope that they are good reads. If not, I think I'm wasting my time. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Well, I hope that they are good reads. If not, I think I'm wasting my time. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

I read them whenever they are posted and they are interesting reads
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 am

Yeah man. Focus on school. That's important. Definitely do the interviews when you have spare time though. I love reading them. They are great! Just wish I was having a better season so I could get an interview clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews   Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Press Conferences and Interviews
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2