Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

car scheme not showing up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kanetrane

car scheme not showing up Empty
PostSubject: car scheme not showing up   car scheme not showing up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Online my scheme is showing to other players, is because I used the locked forza sports car series logos?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: car scheme not showing up   car scheme not showing up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm

might be because the paint isnt loading. try restarting, re applying it or buying a new car and applying it to that car. paints dont always load up though.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: car scheme not showing up   car scheme not showing up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

kanetrane wrote:
Online my scheme is showing to other players, is because I used the locked forza sports car series logos?
nope its the lag some times it dosnt load liverys,sometimes it gives you the wing glitch, some times a "sainted" pops rite in the middle of your caddy silent try and allways make sure you have OPEN NAT setting from your dash board then prey to the forza gods thats what we do lol! good to have you in the FSCS see you on the track Wink
Back to top Go down
kanetrane

PostSubject: Re: car scheme not showing up   car scheme not showing up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car scheme not showing up   car scheme not showing up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car scheme not showing up
Page 1 of 1