Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway

Go down 
+32
SSRT_Pronebird
blackhawk s61
bigdutyDMomoney
Maxximilllion
RMSpear2698
Cossie34
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ox FASTLANE xo
Ezt Gambit
AAR GTDon
Dr PiiHB
ClownNinjaUSMC
Blahzay xxl
Kamikaze1414
OLDFenderBender
jpnvr4
CThompson17
lukemad9999
snowman529
IACS VDub
XMan4299
Raceboy77
TyrannicCymbals
Predators41
shepard831
Basicblaq
KikRox268
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
No1 Tommy Smurf
Warpig2011
Admin/PredatorUSMC
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Just a few days away from one of the most technical tracks and folks are still talking about Sebring. LOL.

That happens when (in gs at least) we have the closest race we have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:25 pm

It serves you correct. Raceboy77 has not raced the car in the series. I stand corrected. Although, Starting him at 735 was me not putting information in place and not giving him an initial performance corrected PI. That slip resulted in a 1 minute and 2 second runaway win. The PIRS will of course affect the performance of the car hence bringing the #77 Ferrari F50 more on par with the field. I have no doubt (based on the math) that Raceboy77 will still be very competitive.

LOL!!

Do U really think dropping him down to 725 will slow him down...I think its not about how much PI he has, but I think he is so consistent and that makes him really hard to beat. its like the more laps he does the faster he gets

Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Basicblaq wrote:

LOL!!

Do U really think dropping him down to 725 will slow him down...

Just picturing hearing u say that is priceless!!! lol! lol! lol! needed that
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
It serves you correct. Raceboy77 has not raced the car in the series. I stand corrected. Although, Starting him at 735 was me not putting information in place and not giving him an initial performance corrected PI. That slip resulted in a 1 minute and 2 second runaway win. The PIRS will of course affect the performance of the car hence bringing the #77 Ferrari F50 more on par with the field. I have no doubt (based on the math) that Raceboy77 will still be very competitive.

LOL!!

Do U really think dropping him down to 725 will slow him down...I think its not about how much PI he has, but I think he is so consistent and that makes him really hard to beat. its like the more laps he does the faster he gets

thanks for the kind words Smile and yeah, that seems how it is to me too for the most part unless i start to lose it at the end lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Well, yes. I do think it will bring a better balance. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I just wanted to say that I haven't officially quit the series. I'll more than likely be running a limited schedule though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Sebring International Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in dominating fashion in the Alpha Racing International #77 Ferrari F50.

GS - Congratulations to SaintedPlacebo4 for the win and hair raising super close finish in the #3 Drake International Porsche 911 GT3 (997).

ST- Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in his #266 Ford Mustang GT. Close intense ST race win!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by TyrannicCymbals in the #27 Ferrari Enzo for Charging through the field from 29th to finish 22ndnd gaining 7 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by QlutchElectro {R} in the #13 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 12th gaining 5 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by RMSpear2698 {R} in the #98 Ford Mustang GT for Charging from 27th in the field to finish 17th gaining 10 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

SSRT Pronebird and Dr PiiHB have contact on lap 1. SSRT Pronebird drifted out as Dr PiiHB was turning into turn 1. The resulting loss of control caused to further incidental contacts between the two cars causing moderate damage. RACE INCIDENT

JumpInTheFire88 does not brake adequately into the hairpin and rear ends Kamikaze1414 causing significant damage and loss of control and subsequent DNF’s for both racers. PENALTY 10 POINT PENALTY (deducted from first points earning race in ST)

Basticular makes an inside move on SSRT Pronebird @Tower Turn on lap 3 and the two have door to door contact. This caused no damage on the #6 Maserati Ghibli Cup of SSRT Pronebird, however when SSRT Pronebird got out of shape and a bit sideways and then overcorrected he was then impacted by Dr PiiHB who was on the outside trying to get by both of them. This contact caused significant damage but is a race incident due to the Maserati going in front of an overtaking Dr PiiHB. Although not pretty all of this was a RACE INCIDENT gone bad.

SSRT Pronebird on lap 3 contacts Dr PiiHB as the two are going down Ulmann Straight. It appears as though SSRT Pronebird clearly moved over into Dr PiiHB causing and creating intentional contact. THIS IS UNDER FURTHER REVIEW.

GS

SaintedPlacebo4, ROSCOEpCOTRAIN & No1 Tommy Smurf on lap 3 into the hairpin try to go in 3 wide causing all three to bump n grind through the corner. RACE INCIDENT

bigdutyDMomoney {R} At the very start of the race as the race is about to begin accelerates slightly and contacts the rear bumper of the #29 Aston Martin V12 Vantage driven by Snowman529. This contact causes slight damage. WARNING

GT

KikRox268 on lap 3 makes an inside move on the#20 Maserati MC12 of oX FASTLANE Xo creating door to door contact with no damage. RACE INCIDENT

Ezt Gambit on lap 4 has contact with Luongo27 who overshoots the hairpin and goes out to the edge of the track. As Luongo27 tries to get regain and accelerate out of the corner Ezt Gambit is making the pass and the two have contact. RACE INCIDENT

PredatorUSMC on lap 2 attempting to pass OLDFenderBender makes slight contact with the# 169 Pagani Zonda C12 of DTM Sn1p3r {R}. No damage occurs from this contact & slight loss of control of the rear end of the Zonda. WARNING

jpnVR4 in the #79 Ferrari F50 on lap 20 does not slow down as he is pursuing OLDFenderBender in the #94 Koenigsegg CC8S and causes significant damage. PENALTY 5 POINT PENALTY.

Overall Great Racing and a great start to the season!

Results are up Sebring International Raceway. >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up.

Team Points Updated.

Top 3 has been Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE UP NOT COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated yet

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GT/GS A Room
GT/GS B Room
GT C Room
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 pm

American LeMans Series @ Sebring 2012 Part 1 of 4

American LeMans Series @ Sebring 2012 Part 2 of 4

American LeMans Series @ Sebring 2012 Part 3 of 4

American LeMans Series @ Sebring 2012 Part 4 of 4
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I was looking for that and the only ones i could find were *horrible* quality* thanks pred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway   Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 1 Sebring Raceway
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6