Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unbelievable

Go down 
+5
vV Science Vv
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Raceboy77
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:19 am

...i just seen a porshe 911 and there is a foot of snow on the ground
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 am

Sorry I couldn't wave I was in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 am

should see what goes on here lol, astons, porches, bmws, mustangs, camaros, etc. driving in the snow. some you see in the ditch quite often though.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Ahhh, the love of the west coast. No snow (or so rare I can say no snow) you can drive your sports car year 'round. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 pm

[img]unbelievable Snowey10[/img]

Both my cars are snug in their nest waiting for the spring, and they are NOT on the road piling up milage.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
should see what goes on here lol, astons, porches, bmws, mustangs, camaros, etc. driving in the snow. some you see in the ditch quite often though.

Not surprised on the BMW front alot of people have them as their daily commutes.

but I am not looking forward to monday snow is forecast to hit where I am whilst I am university so I should have fun getting home in my car with no rear wiper and understeers badly as it is in the current temperature.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

Not surprised on the BMW front alot of people have them as their daily commutes.

but I am not looking forward to monday snow is forecast to hit where I am whilst I am university so I should have fun getting home in my car with no rear wiper and understeers badly as it is in the current temperature.
No rear wiper.....what ever will you do?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

my car has terrible rear visibility as it is and in the city centre full of muppets which they always drive aggressively no matter the conditions (I have seen some drive into lamp posts in the summer in daylight) so yeah I am slightly concerned considering I believe my car has summer tyres on it and cannot change the tyres because it voids my cars warranty and considering the relibility of my car I need that warranty intact. (I know this because the a UK car review magazine had one for 12 months and they wanted to change the tyres to winters and Peugeot said you cannot do that due to the warranty)
Back to top Go down
Abramsmech17

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

my car has terrible rear visibility as it is and in the city centre full of muppets which they always drive aggressively no matter the conditions (I have seen some drive into lamp posts in the summer in daylight) so yeah I am slightly concerned considering I believe my car has summer tyres on it and cannot change the tyres because it voids my cars warranty and considering the relibility of my car I need that warranty intact. (I know this because the a UK car review magazine had one for 12 months and they wanted to change the tyres to winters and Peugeot said you cannot do that due to the warranty)

well aren't you in just a pickle....
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Crying about no winter "tyres"? well idk bub but in new england (and even worse upstate new york, aka roscoe) we gets the snow. and the ice. and idk about roscoe but who needs winter tires* anyways? im being serious. ther are idiots that cant drive, yes, but honestly now driving myself and having grown up with a Transporter-esque driving father i can say he made it through with no snows.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Crying about no winter "tyres"? well idk bub but in new england (and even worse upstate new york, aka roscoe) we gets the snow. and the ice. and idk about roscoe but who needs winter tires* anyways? im being serious. ther are idiots that cant drive, yes, but honestly now driving myself and having grown up with a Transporter-esque driving father i can say he made it through with no snows.
hahahaha ohh sally check the percip.for buff then for conn. then get back to me
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
hahahaha ohh sally check the percip.for buff then for conn. then get back to me

Lol i thought i addressed that when i said "and even worse" lol I got familiy further north than buffalo so i have seen what you are talking about. But i cant see England/UK getting the same amount of snow as Buffalo, maybe im wrong but i feel like it would have weather more like a gloomy NE.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 am

from what i know of ENG.its a mix of seattle/conn. year round because ZENON the powerful
Has deemed it unworthy of sunlight...JUST SAYING affraid
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: global warming   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 am

yesterday almost a foot of snow... today gone....
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 pm

you're forgetting i'm in canada lol
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:08 am

They're are a few Astons, Maseratis, Nissan GT-R's, a Bentley, a few M3's, M5's, and a M6, with a R8 V10, and top that off with a Gallardo 570-4, all driving in the snow at MSU.

I'm just glad I can get to see them at this time of the season.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
They're are a few Astons, Maseratis, Nissan GT-R's, a Bentley, a few M3's, M5's, and a M6, with a R8 V10, and top that off with a Gallardo 570-4, all driving in the snow at MSU.

I'm just glad I can get to see them at this time of the season.

unbelievable Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPeKy-G2Zue3BmusXuP4rohpaT7XDTWXZIqtwK1BpUh4zKHuMv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unbelievable   unbelievable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unbelievable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: