Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway

Go down 
+22
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
Maxximilllion
Blahzay xxl
R3troD
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hiredgun308
Peader24
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
monette92
killerz2801
No1 Tommy Smurf
The LSA
Ezt Gambit
SaintedPlacebo4
Raceboy77
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Gambit, each car has a chance on any track. I understand the differences of each car clearly. DO YOU? But as I have said 1000000 times. There are many variables that affect what times a driver can get. If we all got in the exact same car and tune and track we would all have different times. A driver can make a good car great while others can make a great car mediocre. Your argument is age old and fully understood. As for you giving me a base PI for every car....That has already been explained. Just because you give a base for YOU it will different for everyone else a slower car to you might be the faster car to someone else due to their driving style.

Oh jeez, Really?!?! I have never heard of any race series where each car gets balanced for a specific track because that car SHOULD be stronger there or weaker elsewhere! What the hell is that? IF the F50 is such a dominant car in GT then why when everyone else drives it do they not win every race or run top times. Buddy it ain't the car. You just happen to be racing against a damn good driver as good as or better than yourself.

It always makes me shake my head when a top 1 or 2 driver complains about PI and yet they are leading in points or top 3 or 4.

Each of the races you two have been on nearly the same race pace. within two or three tenths at nearly every track. The replays are up see for yourself. The scale is pretty well balanced. Hell, you two have won every race except 1. And your complaining?

I also requested that this type of discussion be sent to me not public. I guess I will have to just delete from now on and reply via PM.

In the end the system has been honed, worked on and may not be perfect but it definately works. That has been proven.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I hope I don't get that pissed when I win a race... Weird.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

killerz2801 wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Race boy is just damn quick, I would be pretty happy to have just beaten him.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

killerz2801 wrote:

im telling you john candy's documentary called CANADIAN BACON describes why there has been Canadian domination in GT....check this out before it's too late!!!!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:48 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
killerz2801 wrote:

im telling you john candy's documentary called CANADIAN BACON describes why there has been Canadian domination in GT....check this out before it's too late!!!!

LOL...didn't U know us Canadian have nothing better to do with all the snow outside. Raceboy just sits in front of his TV and studies every corner LOL!!!

Gambit I am not a professional like you when it comes to Foza 4 but like Pred says I know that some cars are really good but you have to give some credit to Raceboy...There have been other ppl in this series who have used the F50 and haven't even come in the top 7 so it this car is as dominating as you say it is they why didn't they place 1 , 2 or 3 like Raceboy has done and he is at a lot lower PI then the we're.

Sorry JVP I had to bring up your name but he is also driveing the F50 and JVP is a pretty good driver. Can U explain why he is running 2nd or 3rd like you and Sniper? Maybe the pagani pi level is too high as well...

I think both Raceboy, Gambit and Sniper need a PI hit to give us all a chance LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

sainted, the LFA is garbage lol.

gambit, your car was quicker on infineon nevermind much more consistent lol.

thanks for the compliments on my driving guys, it actually honors me to hear my peers talking about my driving like that.

basic, honestly i rarely practice. school and other series and other real life stuff etc. take up most of my time.

the F50 is a good car, it has no rear aero which is why it can still SOMEWHAT keep up at top end. it handles quite well but it sucks out of corners due to the limited torque and power (at my PI at least) so i do what i can with it and it seems to be working quite well.

still pissed that i DNF'd that ST race at laguna though Sad. doubt i'll come back from that.

either way, there's some great competition going on this season and i'd hate to lose that.

good luck at sunset everyone Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Wheres my video racegirl77
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Wheres my video racegirl77

oh Boo boo, forgot it. i'll get that done today sometime, it'll be posted on the sunset topic when i finish.

don't edit me pred, Boo boo isn't a bad word!

oh F Word you're kidding me, it auto edits s h i t? damn dude, what the F Word.

Last edited by Raceboy77 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Basicblaq wrote:

I think both Raceboy, Gambit and Sniper need a PI hit to give us all a chance LOL!!!

i lul'd
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Basicblaq wrote:

Sorry JVP I had to bring up your name but he is also driveing the F50 and JVP is a pretty good driver. Can U explain why he is running 2nd or 3rd like you and Sniper? Maybe the pagani pi level is too high as well...

Umm who's JVP? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:

Umm who's JVP? Suspect

LOL..Sorry Jpn LOL
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 am

The driving style doesn t affect at all the potential of a car. Look at the leaderboards and you will see that there is 1 or 2 cars much better then others 90% of the time. If u don't see that detail that affects even your championship you re blind, because you are still running Forza 4 I think in those races, you didn't build your own game to run YOUR serie. Stop being insulting when someone trys to help u make your serie better pls. I drove the F50 on everytrack with Raceboys PI and I know what I m talking about.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:57 am

Honestly. The GT class is a tighter field than the other 2 series overall. I know things keep changing to kelp things mixed up and competitive. But honestly gambit, I don't get what your trying to say. Every series has a car to beat and or overall stronger than the rest of the field, so I understand what u are getting at in the perspective. But to me, that just makes things a ,little more competive also. Pred and all the guys are trying to take this into account, we all know that. Every racing series IRL has some kind of super team/ super power amongst the field. I understand what you are getting at with PI and all that mess, but you have a great season as of now. Your 2nd in GT and 1st by a mile in ST. This is why I don't understand why "you" of all drivers are saying anything.

This isn't meant to be abrasive is any way. Just confuses me is all.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 am

Not trying to be insulting. Thanks for the input. Reply sent PM
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 am

Infineon Raceway Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Replays Loaded to my storefront
ST A Room
GS/GT A Room
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GT – Congratulations to Ezt Gambit for the win in the #266  Pagani Zonda C12 of Carbonetic Racing.

GS - Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Aston Martin DBS of RPM Racing.

ST- Congratulations to Raceboy77 for the win in his #77 Nissan Silva Spec-R RWD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers
The GT Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by CitizenS0ldier3 {R} in the #56 Ferrari F50
for Charging through the field from 13th to finish 8th gaining a hard charging 5 positions!

The GS Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by killerz2801 {R} in the #233 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for Charging from 7th in the field to finish 3th gaining 4 positions!

The ST Hard Charger Award 2 point bonus is earned by Peader24 in the #199 Honda S2000 RWD
for Charging from 17th in the field to finish 5th gaining a Hard Charging 12 positions!

Race Recap and Incident Report

ST

Ezt Gambit: Lap 1 Turn 2 - makes a mistake and as he overcorrects he cuts in front of Hiredgun308 initiating contact. This contact results in EZT Gambit going off track to the right of turn 2. EZT Gambit does not make an attempt to slow down so that the field which has just begun the race can safely go by. He stays on the gas and shoots directly back into race traffic and an acute angle nearly hitting 2 other races. WARNING This could have been very bad for many racers. If you go off track your return to the track must not impede or endanger other racers.

jpnVR4: Lap 1 Turn 2: Under braking hits AAR GTDon {R} causing significant damage and loss of control. Avoidable Contact. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation.

Ezt Gambit: Lap 2 Turn 11 - Makes an attempt to dive underneath SVT No Brakes as the two enter the hairpin. EZT Gambit who came from a few car lengths back was not able to slow his car adequately and thus drifted out causing avoidable contact and damage to SVT No brakes. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation.

RMSpear2698 {R}: Lap 1 Turn 3A - Under braking clips the right rear of KikRox268 causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 Seconds and 2 Race Probation

SaintedPlacebo4 & AAR GTDon {R}: Both racers had several contacts with one another. Both at fault for some others one or the other caused the contact. This was several race incidents that mostly could have been avoided but was more or less two racers not giving the other an inch. This was nearly penalizable to both racers. Warning. Please race cleaner among yourselves

GS

Hiredgun308: Lap 2 Turn 3 - Hiredgun308 does not brake adequately into the turn and contacts the #23 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) of bigdutyDMomoney {R} causing significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

No1 Tommy Smurf: Lap 10 Turn 11: No1 Tommy Smurf has avoidable contact with SaintedPlacebo4 causing significant damage and loss of control. The contact was avoidable. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

GT

The LSA: Lap 3 Turn 6 - Makes an attempt to take the inside line from PredatorUSMC on the sweeping downhill left hander and is not able to hold the inside and his Corvette drift out creating avoidable contact with the #54 Ferrari that causes significant damage and loss of control. Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

Results are up Infineon Raceway >>> CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS <<<

Current Points Are Up updated.

Team Points Updated.

Top 3 Updated.

PIRS UPDATED

WRITE COMPLETED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Top 3 Points Leaders Points Pictures NOT updated

Under Probation:
1 Races Left: (ST) Kamikaze1414 #7 Opel Speedster Turbo RWD {Contact}
1 Races Left (GS) SkiNl3Y #19 Aston Martin V12 Vantage {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) BLAHZAY xxl {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (GT) Warpig2012 {Corner Cutting}
2 Races Left (ST) EZT Gambit {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) jpnVR4 {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (ST) RMSpear2698 {R} {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (GT) The LSA {Avoidable Contact)
2 Races Left (GS) Hiredgun308 {Avoidable Contact}
2 Races Left (GS) No1 Tommy Smurf {Avoidable Contact}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8