Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swan

Swan

LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Empty
PostSubject: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 am

CAR

Dodge Comp Coupe 2003
Buddy Club rims

ARTWORK

Replica/Custom hybrid
I need the Monster Energy Zero Ultra can turned into a race livery over the entire car. The base color should be a black/white flip Special Color. The rest should be white, whereas the elegant swirling designs in the backdrop over the plain white should be a reasonably light sjade of gray. The flip color mentioned earlier is to simulate the uncoatrd monster logo on the can, which you should also replicate as close to actual issue as possible. The Monster Energy and Zero Ultra logos should be placed on both sidrs of the vrhicle, large enough to stand out without interfering with the smallest allowed number plate of FSCS. The number plate should be as small as regulation allows, and be placed by the exert opinion and eye of 3S. The same applies to any other serirs-mandated stickers and their lacement.

REQUIRED DETAILS

Any req FSCS stuff. GT spec.
Fox Hood. Com logo, small on both sides of the car, placement anywhere good. A Medium-large one on the hood, beneath the BVR official logo, which will be gifted over, above that one also on the hood. A ReQuest logo should also be made by 3S if possible, placed anywhere as long as there is a minimum of one logo on the left and right of the vehicle. All non-req logos will be optionally placed by myself or the team after final transaction.

REFERENCE PICTURE

Just google Monster Energy Zero Ultra. It is a white can with a silver logo and black tab. You may need several or many pictures for reference, so it is best left to your own devices to pick and choose what you need via google. Thanks and sorry for that.

SPEC
X (full rights unlocked)

Last edited by (BVR) SI HakuchouUtau on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CHANGED ORDER VEHICLE TO COMP COUPE)
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 am

Since we cannot get a logo of the company currently, just replicate the header logo from www(dot)requestanything(dot)com which will be the acting sponsor sticker for ReQuest for this livery. All else remains exactly as stated. Just throw me a quote and I'll put down full asap.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 am

Request logo? Are you talking about the startburst thing or just the text or both?

Gotcha on the Monster can mimic.

Deadline? Is this for FSCS season 10?
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:56 pm

s0ul harv3st wrote:
Request logo? Are you talking about the startburst thing or just the text or both?

Gotcha on the Monster can mimic.

Deadline? Is this for FSCS season 10?
sure up2u
cool
and yes, though having it allworked out before then would be cool to be prepared.

thnx.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:38 pm

As we discussed the other night.

I am not going to charge more the 10 hours at X spec. It will take me longer than that but I am not going to charge you more than 20M. If you decide to go with a lower spec, I will charge you actual hours logged which will probably be in the 15 hour range.

Design issue:
The racing stripes have to be covered up. There is no way around this so the bulk of the top of the car has to be solid white without the silver showing through.

Please gift me the car and we'll work out a way to make the down payment.

Curent status on the WIP with 4 hours in, now comes the hard part

LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Mon1
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:36 am

I will send you a Viper CC as it is, from my garage, as well as two payment vehicles summing a total value of 10m at to-game resale. I will still request the X spec, don't worry about the total cost.
The hood stripe issue is fine so long as the sides have the necessary chromed look, and it can be moved onto other cars with enough conforming. (should we ever change our car before or during seasons).
I thank you for your services.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 am

Fyi there is no switching cars mid season:(
Back to top Go down
Swan

Swan

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:52 am

No one said we will always start pre-season. We didnt even start this one pre-season. Wink
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm

(BVR) SI HakuchouUtau wrote:
I will send you a Viper CC as it is, from my garage, as well as two payment vehicles summing a total value of 10m at to-game resale. I will still request the X spec, don't worry about the total cost.
The hood stripe issue is fine so long as the sides have the necessary chromed look, and it can be moved onto other cars with enough conforming. (should we ever change our car before or during seasons).
I thank you for your services.

Sorry but we only accept Cr. We have had issue with cars magically losing their resale value in the ether.
If you have cars worth that much, sell them and we will set up the transaction on the AH. In short we put up a car on the AH for the amount you owe us, you then purchase said car effectively paying us the owed amount.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Order Canceled.
Swan willingly forefeited his down payment and car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)   LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVERY REQUEST: BVR Monster Energy Zero Ultra team paint (possible real life sponsor for FSCS and BVR)
Page 1 of 1