Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Empty
PostSubject: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:49 am

There is more than one person in my house that uses my xbox. I noticed today that my brother (who is 7 btw) got into an argument with one of the RAFT guys via messages. For real people? You cant tell the difference between me and a 7 year old? Or worse do you think i *am* a 7 year old? Now that would be funny, a 7 year old winning races on the FSCS lol! 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 am

He would definitely be an Am class. lol!

New rule made up as I go along. Any racer less than 10 years old Must be in Am & Rookie until 13 years old.Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
There is more than one person in my house that uses my xbox. I noticed today that my brother (who is 7 btw) got into an argument with one of the RAFT guys via messages. For real people? You cant tell the difference between me and a 7 year old? Or worse do you think i *am* a 7 year old? Now that would be funny, a 7 year old winning races on the FSCS lol! 

He never responds to my qualifying request or party invites Sad
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

How could we tell your the same size and IQ is the identical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List
Page 1 of 1