Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving the FSCS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

Leaving the FSCS Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the FSCS   Leaving the FSCS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:44 am

Hey follow racers of the Forza Sports Car Series. I hope everyone had a great race last night. I crashed out on my own error. Sadly though its time for me to leave. Ive been in this series since season 7, and i enjoy it for the most part. I used to be a terrible driver who would always be in C room or D room when there was one. Now im much better and i can thank that to this series. Im leaving because im 16 and going to be a junior in high school and i really need to manage my time better and playing Forza doesnt help.I want to finish the rest of the season but its best i dont. Pred i have to say im sorry. Mostly for being a jerk the last few weeks. No excuse for it, I was being a butt hole. If i upset anyone at any time im sorry i can be rude at times. I will try to stop by every now and then if i have time. Good luck everyone for the remainder of season 10 and have a awesome season 11. Might have to watch a race if i have the time. C-YA-BYE guys.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

Leaving the FSCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the FSCS   Leaving the FSCS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:52 am

Sorry to hear this man but some things are more important. Get school taken care of and I have a feeling the fscs will headline when you're done. Good luck with school. Keep in touch man. You'll always be a part of Nein Shiza ad we'll be here when you need us. Take care man.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Leaving the FSCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the FSCS   Leaving the FSCS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 am

Well we have been rivals, teammates, rivals. Interesting. Haha. I will say i probly wouldnt have stuck around if i hadnt had such great racing against you and hannibal my rookie season. Hell to be honest it was funner back then competing to beat you guys than to actually win. Shame bud that you didnt get a chance to race in the same class as me again.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

Leaving the FSCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the FSCS   Leaving the FSCS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 am

Its admirable that you are taking your high school education seriously, as you should. I often say that I'd never stand a chance, were I a college student now. Women, beer, and such immersive games, forget about it!

JUst women and beer were enough to derail my education.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the FSCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the FSCS   Leaving the FSCS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the FSCS
Page 1 of 1