Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we move the Race times back? POLL

Go down 
+9
KikRox268
Tachyon Racing
Matthnt
SaintedPlacebo4
hannibaljazz 98
Dr PiiHB
Manuel CR
Hiredgun308
Admin/PredatorUSMC
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What times do you want
New Time ST Race 12noon PDT / 3pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 3pm PDT/ 6 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_lcap14%Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
New Time ST Race 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_lcap28%Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 8 ]
New Time ST Race 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_lcap0%Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Current Time ST Race 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_lcap0%Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Remove Spec - Move ST to Saturday - GS/CT to Sunday early slot - GTR/GT at current time or 1hr prior
 0% [ 0 ]
Combine Spec/ST Move to Saturday - GS/CT to Sunday early slot - GTR/GT at current time or 1hr prior
Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_lcap58%Should we move the Race times back? POLL I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Should we move the Race times back? POLL Empty
PostSubject: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:05 pm

I understand that the GT and GS race is late for some on the East cost and across the pond.  So I would like to see what time frame the majority feel is a better time for Season 11.

Your time to vote!

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: New Season 11 Classes Announced!   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 pm

SEASON 11 CARS AND CLASSES

The current list is the FINAL list. There are cars that will fit classes other than where they are designated etc, however after careful consideration cars were placed as they now appear.

Any chat is welcomed. However lobbying for a car to be included into another class is something I ask you all refrain from.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Why not move st to race with spec class then run GS and ct at the current st time or whatever time is voted and then run gt and gtr at the current gt time or whatever time is voted. That way we can race every time period.
Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Why not move st to race with spec class then run GS and ct at the current st time or whatever time is voted and then run gt and gtr at the current gt time or whatever time is voted. That way we can race every time period.
Just a thought.
I´ll like that, that way I´ll be on other class running, like GS or CT.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:17 pm

I hope this ^ doesn't happen. That will take me completely out of the series. I could run GT but I prefer GS. I cant race and not be in a Caddy Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 pm

so what time are for PST?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 pm

PDT times
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 pm

well I ike 5pm but I can do 4pm that be good for me
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Hmmmmm Question Pred, what about Spec and ST separate... but on the same day (Saturday). And then have GS and GT run Sunday at different times? I would be able to run three classes Very Happy

If its a possibility or a scheduling issue maybe I could host the Spec race and ST can be a time that still works for you? If Spec is used for what its intended to than it wouldnt really matter too too much who was hosting the room so long as it was a responsible series veteran/official.

But I would without a doubt run GT and GS if times would permit it Wink I think it might help with numbers since you would have some guys run double duty.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

With the addition of the new classes and then also trying to split times and races, you may end up losing drivers insteaqd of gaining. I am not sure about others, but for work I can only run Sunday nights. I will not be able to make ST already unless I am off work that day and then splitting the Sunday race into 2 races so everyone can run both classes would take Sunday from me. I know things wouldnt change over one driver but maybe me voicing an opinion will give others an oportunity to speak up also.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

I ws just trying to throw out ideas to get more cars on the track in each class via double or triple duty. If i can run 3 cars ill run 3 you know? Plus some guys cant do sundays so saturdays can open us up to another niche of drivers. Just thinking and throwing out ideas. Its nothing personal Piihb, you know i wanna see you out there racing me.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Just a thought.
+1

This way I could go for 3 KOTR at once instead of 2
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh I understand, the field thins out toward the end of the season. More drivers the better.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Oh I understand, the field thins out toward the end of the season. More drivers the better.
these are just ideas bud. We want to make it so that as many people as possible can run as much as they want, that includes you.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
I can only run Sunday nights....  I know things wouldnt change over one driver but maybe me voicing an opinion will give others an oportunity to speak up also.
Same here, though in my case it's due to having 3 small kids.  The only time I can race is in the evening.  8 on Sundays is tough as it is, 7 would be pushing it and if GS/GT were at 6, I'd be out of the Series.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 am

You do realize that close to half of the GTR cars cant actually get to 785pi right?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

Matthnt wrote:
You do realize that close to half of the GTR cars cant actually get to 785pi right?
How exactly are you building those? Or did i just happen to build ones that fit every time?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
How exactly are you building those? Or did i just happen to build ones that fit every time?
You must know some glitch that I don't.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:08 am

the only one i havent been able to build was the falken porsche rsr i can get it to 789 or like 770 but no where in between
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
the only one i havent been able to build was the falken porsche rsr i can get it to 789 or like 770 but no where in between
You sure that you aren't putting drag slicks on these cars? I'll provide a full list in a few hours when I get home from work. I know off the top of my head right now that the Lambo and the ZR1 in addition to the falken porsche do not get to 785 pi but there are others
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Buy the cars STOCK - Remove the Restrictors from the motor - Make small adjustments from there to get to 785PI SIMPLE.  You may have to add the Heavy rims to get a couple to drop the 2PI, others you may have to add wider tires and lighter rims to get to 785. I tested and built EVERY car and they ALL get to 785PI.  (except one or two that I could only get to 786PI. I think that was the Lambo)

There may have also been one car that no matter what I could not get it below 790 but after testing that 5 PI was not significant on the car because of its straight line speed)
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:18 pm

My bad...I was wrong to say about half.

These are the cars that don't fit:

Lambo 767pi(all parts except hp) and 790 pi(restrictor 1 with heavy wheels only)
Jag 761pi(all parts except hp) and 788pi (restrictor 1 with heavy wheels only)
05 panoz 762pi(all parts except hp) and 787pi(restrictor 1 with heavy wheels only)
07 #80 911 766pi and 787pi
#17 Falken tire 768pi and 789pi
#045 Flying lizard 768pi and 789

I just built every car in the class twice over the last 24 hours so this is a definitive list.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 pm

That's about right Matthnt. I remember a couple being 1 or 2 PI Above the Base 785 but when I drove them it was not noticeable in my lap times.  I did remember the west Yokohama Lambo being unable to get to 786.  So it may start at the 789/790 The GTR Class does not have the ability for much Balance of Performance and that is a bit of the risk for some to join the purpose built racecar class that it is.

I do appreciate the time and effort you and a couple others have put in to make sure things are pretty even.  I should have stated clearly how to build the cars and that all will not hit the 785 exactly but all would get with a few (1-5) away and that is acceptable simply due to the nature of this class.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:31 pm

When will race times be official? This is going to be very important info for me before I register.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Just a thought.
I completely agree with this statement...fyi lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we move the Race times back? POLL
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next