Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...  Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...    Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Not rockstar energy drink. The grand theft auto makers. This year they are actually giving a way a Bravado Banshee. A car that only exists in game... until now.

http://www.autoworldnews.com/articles/4526/20130909/grand-theft-auto-v-contest-features-custom-180-000-bravado-banshee-prize.htm

It is clearly based on the older model vipers... however its badged as a Twin Turbo GT.... So i can only imagine what is under the hood of this highly modified, rebadged, twin turbo viper.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...    Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:16 pm

That's pretty cool. I wonder what car they built it from. Power plant, that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...    Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:18 pm

If its as large as i think it is then i would assume its a late model viper. I say that because thats what the car has always been based off of. like a 99 viper. However something tells me that the car might be a bit smaller than a viper so for all we know it could be an S2000 with some body work and twin turbos. However... i like the sound of twin turbos haha. Something tells me that this thing will go as good as it looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...    Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockstar is now making their own one off cars...
Page 1 of 1