Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry

Go down 
+14
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Ezt Gambit
Matthnt
MTBVator
AAR WolfPack
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
XPR Dwarf
Dr PiiHB
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
Im Doctor Chaos
SaintedPlacebo4
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I would like all Rookies and Am competitors that can make it to check in here for an Exhibition race that I will be hosting at the times posted below.

6pm EST September 22nd: Spec/ST 15 Laps Sebring
7pm EST September 22nd: CT/GS 20 Laps Sebring
9pm EST September 22nd: GT/GTR 25 Laps Sebring

Any ROOKIES or AM Drivers that would like to participate fill this out as an RSVP

GamerTag:
Class:

We will be going over race start procedure and rules. There will be a rolling start for the 4 upper classes. No qualifying will be held, grid will be set to random with classes separated. There will be 1 pit stop for each of the upper 4 classes between lap 5 and 15.

I will try to work out some sort of incentive for participating beyond gaining useful experience on the track.

Check ins so far
SPEC- 3
ST-
CT- 1
GS- 2
GT-
GTR- 4

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im Doctor Chaos

Im Doctor Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Im Doctor Chaos
GTR
GS
Spec
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 pm

EZT Sabre
CT
7pm EST

Need to learn the track with the line off in this car to be honest
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
EZT Sabre
CT
7pm EST

You are neither rookie nor amateur.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 pm

GT: Tachyon Racing
Class: GTR

Still trying to get a handle on the new ride....
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
GT: Tachyon Racing
Class: GTR

Still trying to get a handle on the new ride....
Exactly what this is for!
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
EZT Sabre wrote:
EZT Sabre
CT
7pm EST

yeah, that is what I thought but I can't find a place where the Rookie symbol has separated from my name. I guess that will change soon since I finished 5 races last season.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:08 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
EZT Sabre wrote:
EZT Sabre
CT
7pm EST

yeah, that is what I thought but I can't find a place where the Rookie symbol has separated from my name. I guess that will change soon since I finished 5 races last season.

Ill try to organize what i can for the CT class for tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:36 am

I would love to get in on this, trust me I need the practice, but I am working this weekend. If I can make the GT GTR race is that okay? I know I am technically not a rookie or am but my times do not reflect that right now. I need some laps with others on the track also, to get back into a competition feeling. My time is limited so I am not sure when I'll be able to run laps with another driver.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 am

You guys can come out and run with the AM/Rookies that show. Its not a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
XPR Dwarf

XPR Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 am

XPR Dwarf
Spec Miata

I'll be there unless the wife finds something for me to do...
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 am

If I can make it

Dr PiiHB
GTR
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:38 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
If I can make it

Dr PiiHB
GTR
jump ship already?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 am

Haha woops. I meant GT.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am

CitizenS0ldier3
Spec
Gs
Gtr
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 pm

I can't do Tuesday because I am covering somebody else at works shift.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:12 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
I can't do Tuesday because I am covering somebody else at works shift.

Well what i wanted to be an exhibition for ONLY rookies an AMs has been over run by people who cant read so whatever its open to anyone who wants to do a shakedown..
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:29 pm

I signed up but its doubtful oil make it sassy pants. That time of the month I believe. I just did a shakedown and my gs times are okay but my gt times are poop. Anyways I work Sunday so I may not make it on in time was the point I was making.

You know I am joking sainted but honestly I don't think at this point I am any faster than a am in the viper. I have a lot of tuning and working infuriated car to get it up to par.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
I signed up but its doubtful oil make it sassy pants. That time of the month I believe. I just did a shakedown and my gs times are okay but my gt times are poop. Anyways I work Sunday so I may not make it on in time was the point I was making.

You know I am joking sainted but honestly I don't think at this point I am any faster than a am in the viper. I have a lot of tuning and working infuriated car to get it up to par.
Haha it was moreso directed at Citizen lol. Youre rusty and CT is a completely new class so yeah that explains you and Sabre. Oh well not a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 am

Need more heads. If you guys think you are too good for practice then you are wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 am

Phffftball game.  Seahawks dismantling Jaguars.  May not have the intesity of last weeks embarrassment of the 49ers...

with the wife outta town this weekend, I'll be excessively online and available for any practice sessions, gladly.

Last edited by MTBVator on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 am

MTBVator wrote:
Phffftball game.  Seahawks dismantling Jaguars.  May not have the intesity of last weeks embarrassment of the 49ers...

A seahawk game? No no a JAG game? Do the Jags even have a team anymore? Not worth missing a fun little race-a-roo
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:48 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Need more heads. If you guys think you are too good for practice then you are wrong lol.
If I'm on shoot me an invite
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:43 pm

I ll be there in ST GS and GTR I need some practice since I didn't race a lot last season and I just can't wait to race:D

Last edited by Ezt Gambit on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezt Gambit

Ezt Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:46 pm

ST or Spec I m still not sure but I ll be there that could be a good way to test if I like SPec cause I am not sure I like the car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry   Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Pre-Season Race **MOVED TO THURSDAY**... Sorry
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next