Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

be csrefull going inside....

Go down 
+16
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
RR Russ Wheeler
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
MTBVator
NSA Roca
KICKROCKS29
Hiredgun308
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
LMR Warspite
Blahzay xxl
AAR GTDon
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:19 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Sounds like Pred has everything under control and will be giving a green light to begin qualifying tonight.  I will be on if anyone is ready.
and where would this be kissass? because I have had no logical response...now you say qual opens...WHERE THE F DOES IT SAY THAT?
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:53 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Sounds like Pred has everything under control and will be giving a green light to begin qualifying tonight.  I will be on if anyone is ready.
Funny how you know everything that's going on but the admins are totally in the dark. People are still waiting for the approval and pi. How can you start a season when people don't know what there pi are? I'm sure you'll know so I'll wait for your answer.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
Funny how you know everything that's going on but the admins are totally in the dark. People are still waiting for the approval and pi. How can you start a season when people don't know what there pi are? I'm sure you'll know so I'll wait for your answer.

I just ask.  Pred told me he was planning on finishing up some time this afternoon is all I know.  I expected he would be able to allow qualifying tonight (not that anyone ever qualifies the first night anyway) but something probably came up.  I'm sure he will have things all set in the next 12-24 hours.

edit:  Talked to Pred late last night, and as suspected something did happen, family member got in a fender bender. Not real bad, but bad enough.  It was a hit and run drunk driver, who did get caught.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
edit:  Talked to Pred late last night, and as suspected something did happen, family member got in a fender bender. Not real bad, but bad enough.  It was a hit and run drunk driver, who did get caught.
Man I heard bad things come in 3's. I think that's hopefully the last of the bad news the Pred has.

On another note, I just want my P.I so I can run my proper P.I.

Glad to meet some of y'all and hope to see some of you on the track.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:50 pm

He gave me some and took it away lol...I want win this one with guys ruinning in the 27s lol
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 pm

when is qualifying going to open?!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 pm

i think i saw people saying its open.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm

theres no thread open saying it is
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:15 am

If you haven't received a notice of P.I. change you should probably look on the points page for it http://forzascs.com/Points12.html
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:28 am

I will probably be on to qualify people from 1-4:30pm EST today.
If you see me playing Borderlands or whatever just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 am

is it even open?
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:51 am

Until there's a race thread opened, qualifying is not underway.  People are still awaiting their initial PI adjustments [I know I am in GT.....]
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 am

I'll still qualify if any body wants to do it early.
Back to top Go down
Peader24

Peader24

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 am

I know i am also still waiting on P.I. in ST class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be csrefull going inside....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5