Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nissan Mashup promotion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Nissan Mashup promotion Empty
PostSubject: Nissan Mashup promotion   Nissan Mashup promotion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:46 am

Nissan is doing a promotion where they will take suggestions to combine two models of nissan. Nothing special. but am i the only who thinks the "Leaf GTR" looks pretty sharp and should be a thing? No lie i would drop money on this if it had the GTR platform in a 3 door hatch version.

Nissan Mashup promotion 1982244_805787029436118_1631427826_n
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: juke   Nissan Mashup promotion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 am

Not sure what it looks like but a tech at the shop was telling me off some Saudi's had bought special Jukes fitted with GTR components....I'll have to look that up but it sounded like a frickn beast..the leaf looks pretty badass though  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Mashup promotion   Nissan Mashup promotion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

ox FASTLANE xo wrote:
Not sure what it looks like but a tech at the shop was telling me off some Saudi's had bought special Jukes fitted with GTR components....I'll have to look that up but it sounded like a frickn beast..the leaf looks pretty badass though  Cool 

I heard about those Juke-R's on 5th Gear. Nissan sold them a few after an AutoX demonstration in which the Juke beat their Ferrari 458's, McLarens and Lambos. I think Nissan sold them to the Saudis for 250k or 500k. Don't remember the exact $ amount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nissan Mashup promotion   Nissan Mashup promotion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nissan Mashup promotion
Page 1 of 1