Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Empty
PostSubject: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Here we are racers at one of the fastest tracks we visit all year. Speed is required, handling is desired but caution is a must because the walls here are unforgiving. Be prepared for a speedfest!

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC - GT
HEAVYMETALCORE - GT
KIR BIMMM3R - GT
PLF Spurtle - GT
hot shot 330 p4 - GT
Moi1029 - GT
vV Science Vv - GT
Bansai San - GT

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367 - GT
purefatcat - GT
cantuone - GT
DWilkerson - GT
RACER530 - GT
Locke - GT
LETHALRAID3N - GT (B room host alternate)
Ball Hawg - GT

C ROOM
(Host) Gdub369 - GTC
Basicblaq - GTC
nilla wayfaz - GTC
Wolf4k4smash - GTC
OutrunNAScaR14 - GTC
iTsz B r A d Sz - GTC
Zealot78 - GTC
xzxONSLAUGHTxzx - GTC

D Room
(Host) Diehard BMW - GTC
Zed 0 Sick - GTC
UnforgivenClown - GTC
Chenstrap - GTC
x7Vo7VEXISTE7VT - GTC
F Bobby - GTC
cgeorgan - GTC
J0nnyr00k - GTC
xXWe B cluBBINX - GTC
xX Knight Xx - GTC
DoubleRazor1 - GTC
o Xan Kriegor o - GTC
RRi Darknighto0 _ GTC

Some rooms have been overbooked. As always we will adjust for no shows.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

I got the feeling i'll get my ass beaten up on that track. Its quite impossible to pass in the technical section of the track and on the straight i can barely reach 178 mph Sad .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Don't worry I'm right behind you at around the same speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I pulled a weber Sad

Seriously, usually i tend to take these kind of thing with a grain of salt and it doesn't bother me much. But right now, i'm pissed off. on the roof at the second lap. I think i've beaten all my previous record lol.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

ahh ty bimmer good race
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 am

moi1029 I feel for you dude. You gotta learn it's much easier to lose just a tad bit of time in the name of safety than to risk a crash and burn by pushing too much. Esssssspecialy with your history of the barrel roll.

That was a ridiculously hard fought race. I like that we were trying different strategies to try and gain an edge on one another. It was a very evenly matched race and it boiled down to just a few feet even after 40 laps of heart pounding action.

I was talkin (coaching) myself the second half of that race. I was just trying to run clean laps, avoid the big mistake and maximize my speed. The pressure from bimmer and METAL was pretty heavy. I know one mistake and the lead was lost.

It was unfortunate that PLF Spurlte lagged out (?) because he was in the thick of the battle. The Other B room GT guys dropped out early.

Great race guys! Looking forward to Road America.

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 am

What NOT to do lesson at the expense of Moi1029 lap 3 mistake at Sunset Peninsula.

The Beginning
RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Thebegining

The Uh on moment!
RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Ofthe

The END!
RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Theend
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm

you know, the funny thing about that is that the car has so much grip i don't even have to get close of the apex to do the corner properly. I just had a misjudgement and turned waaaaaaaayyyyyyy tighter then i had too. Anyway, it was bound to happen, i just would have prefered at lap 30 ish then 3 Razz

That and i would have preferred if my cat had chewen up a high tension line rather then the wire of my mic -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS   RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACE 10 SUNSET PENINSULA 40 LAPS
Page 1 of 1