Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

race 12 catalunya 40 laps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

race 12 catalunya 40 laps Empty
PostSubject: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, etc...

That was a well fought race. I thought it would be 40 lap of hot lapping at first since i was around 400 ft behind bimmer and pretty stable there but when you've hit arch you were just fast enough to give a great fight buuuuut slow enough so that i catch you. As i said in chat, i would have preferred winning that race without that advantage (thats why i pulled over to let you go back in first place when you crashed) But i think i did quite well too by not doing any major mistake during the race.

With these flower thrown to my face, i must add that what you did with that porsche was truely amazing. I was pretty neat to see you from behind always making smoke in the corners (diff locked at 90%?) and taking them with a perfect line and always a few mm from the gravel. I think you only lost your car once in the race (when i passed you the first time) and it wasn't big considering you had to deal with a car, and i quote : loose like a female dog. All that to say, i raise my hat sir, you would have deserved that win.

btw, I don't know what hapenned behind, one min i had pred breathing my exhaust then the next he's 1000 ft behind, did everyone crashed?
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:37 pm

That was a good race man, for the record I got hit from behind by arc... He must have missed his braking point and hit the back of my car. I appreciate you holding up for a second so we could keep racing... It was a good race man, fought hard till the end, i'd say congrats but apparently Metal's time was a few seconds faster than we were....
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:42 pm

KIR BIMM3R wrote:
That was a good race man, for the record I got hit from behind by arc... He must have missed his braking point and hit the back of my car. I appreciate you holding up for a second so we could keep racing... It was a good race man, fought hard till the end, i'd say congrats but apparently Metal's time was a few seconds faster than we were....

it was well fought indeed. i don't think i would have won had i not d/c ed, but i would have rather been in the fray than by myself, hot shot and i had a battle there for a while
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 pm

GTC race was crazy for the first 10 laps, nearly a leader change every lap. I got some good runs on Gdub early in the race to take the lead and than he'd bounce right back along with Nascar. I got my first win here but it was basically handed to me because of the pitting problems between Gdub and Nascar, Gdub went to go pit on lap 17 because of battery failure in his car and Nascar followed him, I kept going (to be honest I woulnd't have had to pit until lap 30 or so) but on lap 20 I pitted so I could stay in front of those guys..I didn't realize ya'll had pit problems because I unplugged my headset.

All in all was a great first 20 laps we raced each other extremely clean.
Back to top Go down
OutrunNAScaR14

OutrunNAScaR14

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah, those pits are crap. I went in ahead of Gdub, then he passed me coming out and he hit the wall. While he was on the wall my car slammed into the back of his and we were both done. 100% on the front of mine and 100% on the back of his. Oh well in was a great race the first 10 or so laps.
Back to top Go down
http://codypuckettracing.info

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 am

well dammit i didnt get to race in the right class but......i did build a GT car just in case. i had mad fun getting lapped by cars two times faster than mine. my bad bimmer on the first curve. we were to close. i came down you came up and there goes the fun cyclops but i was mad crazy good drivers. i look forward to sebring. and the 50 laps i think. just to let you gtc racers know. IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm

sorry angel but we already raced sebring this season , only silverstone and the green hell left 4 this season.

oh and predator i think you got my name and wolfs mixed up on the website page it says he is leading in points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: race 12 catalunya 40 laps   race 12 catalunya 40 laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

race 12 catalunya 40 laps
Page 1 of 1