Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

race 13 Silverstone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

race 13 Silverstone Empty
PostSubject: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Was a boring race for gtc I quit out, I got hit before the flag even dropped on the front stretch bringing me down to 13% all the way around. I had a horrible race but I ran sorta good. Gratz to who won and see you guys next season.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:42 pm

GT Room was a strange one. There was an early touch by Hot shot 330 p4 and Spurtle that gave them both minor damage. Spurtle immediately gave up and quit, then about 5 laps later Hot shot 330 p4 lagged out, (finished the race alone and gave a time). Not sure what happened to moi1029 who disappeared and didn't finish. PredatorUSMC tried to go the entire race without a pit and ran out of fuel and came to a stop about 50 feet from the pits on lap 36. Must give props to DWilkerson for being a great sportsman and pushing PredadorUSMC into the pits instead of going around and pitting himself and taking the position.
The race was another battle between KIR BIMM3R and HEAVYMETALCORE who battled it out until a late pass error by HEAVYMETALCORE sent him into the grass on lap 35 giving KIRBIMM3R the lead back and enough of a gap to win the race with a comfortable gap of about 8 seconds after battling lap after lap.

This was a strange one...But we will be back early in Season 4.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:
GT Room was a strange one. There was an early touch by Hot shot 330 p4 and Spurtle that gave them both minor damage. Spurtle immediately gave up and quit, then about 5 laps later Hot shot 330 p4 lagged out, (finished the race alone and gave a time). Not sure what happened to moi1029 who disappeared and didn't finish. PredatorUSMC tried to go the entire race without a pit and ran out of fuel and came to a stop about 50 feet from the pits on lap 36. Must give props to DWilkerson for being a great sportsman and pushing PredadorUSMC into the pits instead of going around and pitting himself and taking the position.
The race was another battle between KIR BIMM3R and HEAVYMETALCORE who battled it out until a late pass error by HEAVYMETALCORE sent him into the grass on lap 35 giving KIRBIMM3R the lead back and enough of a gap to win the race with a comfortable gap of about 8 seconds after battling lap after lap.

This was a strange one...But we will be back early in Season 4.

LOL...I too was hoping I could get 37laps on a full tank but ended up going in at lap 31 just to be on the safe side. Ya it was kind of boring for most of the race but when U only have 3 - 4 guys racing what can U do LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

I wanna apologise for my quite dissapointing non performance during that race. I lost my forza cd for the week and found it back sunday but then passed the day with a friend and blah blah blah. I ended up getting like 10 min of practice before the race but figured i'd give it a try anyway. I did a miserable qualifying time and on first lap did a slight contact with dwilkerson then on second lap did another contact with zambo which sent me in the wall on first corner. The car got little damage but some on the back wing (my setup is already freaking loose, any damage to the rear wing and i get a formula D1 car) and i just wasn't really in the mood so i decided to quit rather then do another crash of get angry because i was doing really really really slow lap and lots of mistake.

So yeah, sorry zambo and dwilkerson for the lil crash and i'll do better next season. Btw, i won't be there for nurburgring, If i was trying for the title i'd give it a try but right now i got no chance to even move up a place sooooo. Really, there's no word to say how much i hate that track.

I'll be there next season and unless some dramatic change happens in my life i should be there in pretty much every race next season.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Zed, i won!!! Very Happy
all fairness it was not an exciting race, just keep stay on track and focus i was most thrilled i won because i brang it home, the where the original racing began! at silverstone! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: race 13 Silverstone   race 13 Silverstone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

race 13 Silverstone
Page 1 of 1