Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit

Go down 
+6
BIMM3RR
OutrunNAScaR14
-]v[ETA]_-
PickNick5
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
The race was great! It was a battle from beginning to end. I had an unfortunate event with a lapped racer on lap 45 ( forgive my cursing you out...forgot my mic was on Shocked)that enabled PLFSpurtle to get by. I tried to get back by but just couldn't pull it off. He beat by less than a car length. Overall a great race. I think people have a different opinion of the track now.

My opinion is we should raceon it due to the invisible walls. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

Chenstrap wrote:
PredatorUSMC wrote:
The race was great! It was a battle from beginning to end. I had an unfortunate event with a lapped racer on lap 45 ( forgive my cursing you out...forgot my mic was on Shocked)that enabled PLFSpurtle to get by. I tried to get back by but just couldn't pull it off. He beat by less than a car length. Overall a great race. I think people have a different opinion of the track now.

My opinion is we should raceon it due to the invisible walls. cyclops

Yes...I had a great time on this track even though I ran into the invisible wall...I'm sure I dropped down a few spots but I will try and get back near the top 15 again.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 am

After watching the replays I must say the racing was really good. I only saw a couple small incidents between racers. What I saw was great racing and that I commend you all for. For some reason Sunday was extra laggy and that was unfortunate and did affect some peoples race. Others had complete loss of power in their cars late in the race.

The points among the Team Championship and Drivers championship are very close. Pronebird holds on to 1st by a single point with Gdub and his Saleen S5S Raptor sitting in second. I Surrender Racing and their Bugatti EB110S holds top position among teams with 165. Behind them though the battle is extremely close with 2nd thru 4th place teams only separated by 3 points!

I am excited to see how each race shakes things up.

THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED. (the winners picture will be posted this evening as well as updated HP ratings for each car {racers if you get no PI adjustment and I catch your car with an HP change you will lose 1/2 your points for that race}) I also will update this thread with some nice race pictures.

Not sure when the race recap video will be done but I look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Could we just keep this thread for every weekend and I can make kinda a pre-race talking thing out of it and some small stuff to add on along with it?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm

I usually create a new thread for each race. You can do your thing there if you like.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED. (the winners picture will be posted this evening as well as updated HP ratings for each car {racers if you get no PI adjustment and I catch your car with an HP change you will lose 1/2 your points for that race}) I also will update this thread with some nice race pictures.

Not sure when the race recap video will be done but I look forward to it!

i forgot to send brad my replay for A room. i am doing such right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Here are some shots taken from B room
Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Winner

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 IberianRaceActionshot

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 IberianRaceActionshot2

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 IberianRaceActionshot3
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

seeing as how you updated the site, my zr1 has 610 hp
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:42 pm

yeah, im sorry about the delay of the video, and its still in making i was waiting tuesday and wednesday for other lobbies, as i have b lobby and done all the video's for that, so ill go onto xbox now and get some more clips from A lobby that metal just said he sent me, EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO SEND ME AND PRED THE REPLAYS! it just takes alot of time to make this video's and would help for everyone to send them as soon as the race finishes, so i can get the video done and get practising for the next race.

also who ever saves the replay and sends it me will more than likely have your name on the incar view on the video's, i also like to have choice of alot of different cars to use in car view with, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 am

Now that we're back in full swing it feels like we just raced yesterday, time for everybody to get back on their grind. Silverstone is an extremely well balanced track (in my opinion) but if you mess up your braking line or just happen to hit the ice on some of the bump strips you're in trouble. I think the biggest thing here will be patience and smoothness of all of drivers, pitting is just commonsense and timing. I hope everyone has a fun and full lobby race with some material for Bradz video GOOD LUCK AND CYA ON THE TRACK
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 pm

ok, the video will be complete shortly... just only got A lobby and B lobby, so not loads going on, also the forza website is as slow as ever with the video's which is atleast taking me like 30% longer to get the video's so thats why it has took so long also, i only have one xbox atm, which does not help aswell... but hopefully ill be back to having my own xbox and the forza website working fast FOR ONCE!, everybody should see the video on the website later today hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Ha! Forza's website loading fast? That'll be a sight to see! Laughing

I've been making a Video for my other league as well, and the time it takes just to save pictures (Just hit 800 last night) is about the time it takes to save a 5 - 10 second video clip. Plus the time it takes to download all this stuff off of Forza's website is just nuts.

But one piece of advice, don't rush making it, if you do that then it's no fun. And fun is the whole point.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing the video when she's done. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:29 pm

yeah, Dwilkerson i do like to watch your video's i just flick through them sometimes, as alot of people in this series prefer to go with a realistic look, i have to be careful what camera angle's i use, but i do like how you make some video's theyre basic but a very clever way to do it, how you match the music sometimes and things like that, im going to make a video soon about mine and Zed's Audi's so i thinkll use all different camera angle's unless they like seriously unrealistic lol, but yeah your videos are great!, nice to see more people putting propper forza racing videos up Smile

oh and thanks for sending me replays all the time Dwilkerson! Smile as you may see you get featured in alot of the video's thats why i say i recommend people sending me there replays! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 3 Iberian International Circuit   Race 3 Iberian International Circuit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 3 Iberian International Circuit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2